N.E.-hate, MIA-hate, NYJ-like?

r00tabaga

I am in a weird spot. I actually found myself routing for gang green last night. Chan, the "Beard", even Todd Bowles. They play the Eagles this week and I HATE Chip Kelly and I need them to beat the Jets, buuut I'm rooting for New York..... I'm sorry guys. I did not expect this.

P.S. Jest fans are still idiots and I'll always continue to hate them.

I've never had hostility toward the Jets, probably because we've enjoyed more of a mixed bag against them over the years and I have a ton of friends who are Jets fans. Growing up in the 70s, I grew to despise Miami and the last decade I've grown to despise New England for the same reason - total futility against those franchises.

Plus, I can't stand the Colts.

1. Middle of the night move similar to what we experienced with the Braves;

2. the total BS contract offer to Will Wilford;

3. Having one of the best QBs of all time, laying down for a year and getting another (that we all drooled over for four years).

I don't care if they never win another game again.

Edited by Enemarty

Trust me I don't feel good about this. It's like after eating at Taco Bell, you just feel disgusted and disappointed in yourself.

I hope Geno makes a full recovery so they start him at QB and go back to sucking and making me laugh at them all over again.

j-e-t-s....suck, suck, suck...

Hate them. always will. hope we knock the beard of Fitz when we play them! Go Iggles...

For the record, I wanted someone to knock the beard of Fitz when he was with the Bills as well, that thing is ridiculous....But you can't help but root for him, unfortunately this year, it's only when he plays Miami and the *Patsie's...

Edited by ricojes

Are you guys all high? This is not the sad sack Jets....Bills will be fighting for a playoff spot with those guys.

Damn, we need a Philly win bad on Sunday! Hate the Jets, was rooting for the Colts last night as I think they are a lock to win their division, so have no bearing on the WC race.

And I love Fitz, hope he goes 0-8 next games!

Are you guys all high? This is not the sad sack Jets....Bills will be fighting for a playoff spot with those guys.

Damn, we need a Philly win bad on Sunday! Hate the Jets, was rooting for the Colts last night as I think they are a lock to win their division, so have no bearing on the WC race.

And I love Fitz, hope he goes 0-8 next games!

this.

Trust me I don't feel good about this. It's like after eating at Taco Bell, you just feel disgusted and disappointed in yourself.

I hope Geno makes a full recovery so they start him at QB and go back to sucking and making me laugh at them all over again.

But not if you eat at mighty! Bills = Mighty taco, Jets = Taco Bell

I Wasn't rooting for the Jets but i definitely have a soft spot for Fitz and Chan. They are good guys. Also, I am impressed early with Bowles. Seems like a professional coach who runs a good system. I have to say, last year with Geno and Rex leading the Jets i thought they were a couple losers and easy to root against.

Now that Rex is here I'm obviously on board but man, i need to see a bounce back week to give me confidence in his ability to coach here.

I dont hate the Jets and never really have. Miami hate is fading since Marino/Schula but was briefly revived with Jimmy Johnson. NE is a different story. Cant stand them and their success, their luck, their cheating, their getting away with cheating, their whining about getting caught for cheating, their running up the score etc etc etc.

I also found myself rooting for Fitz last night but as I watched the game the same old pros and cons were on display. Wish him well though!

i wasn't sure who to root for last night. i found myself rooting for the Jests because i figured they had no shot to win and i wanted Indy out of the postseason picture. Now after that game I'm thinking the Jests are more of a threat than I had thought. Their defense looks really good. Their offense is a mess but they might be able to do just enough to win a close game. They might be better than Miami. We will know for sure after this weekend

I went to University of Buffalo and dorms were filled with golden spoon students from downstate so I dislike Jest fans in general more than Phish and P*ts fans. University of Buffalo has a nickname from all of downstate kids - it is not Jet B but it is close if you substitute one letter. Phish fans in particular are usually good sports offering alcohol when winning and after a few Bills-Phish games food with some money they lost in cards as well.

I am in a weird spot. I actually found myself routing for gang green last night. Chan, the "Beard", even Todd Bowles. They play the Eagles this week and I HATE Chip Kelly and I need them to beat the Jets, buuut I'm rooting for New York..... I'm sorry guys. I did not expect this.

P.S. Jest fans are still idiots and I'll always continue to hate them.

Yes. Yes. No.

My "hostilities" are against teams that were continuously fighting Buff for the AFC crown, or have a longstanding dominance over Buffalo especially those who act like d-bags and taunt and mock as if they have never won before. AKA lousy winners.

I'll never root for an AFC East foe unless it gets the Bills in the playoffs.

that - with one caveat - or they are playing the Cheatriots