Bills pregame antics... Embarrassing if true

TheFunPolice

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the Rex hire in the offseason but I'm second guessing it.

Ditto.

I'm really not liking the lack of leadership on this team.

One loss that the outcome was in doubt to the final minute of the game to the defending super bowl champs is all it takes for you to start questioning the hiring of Rex? Whatever.

It's not really about the loss, it's how the team and the players are conducting themselves.

This team needs to get its emotions under control. They were so whipped up in a frenzy leading up to the game that the game itself was a letdown. They were emontionally spent and burned out before the kickoff. Which resulted in a lot of dumb penalties that squandering good field position and momentum several times. You can't beat a team as proficient as New England playing stupid. All you end up is looking like a fool and a loud mouth a-hole that can't back it up.

IMO, you're well paid professionals so act like it. And as Marv once said 'act like you've been here before'. As for all the trash talk and celebration you need to pick your spots and back it up with action. It makes me laugh when I see some guy celebrating making a tackle of a RB for a 2 yard loss on 2nd down after the opposing offense just moved the ball 70 yards on 10 plays down the field to a 1st and goal. Yeah you're great so what's the story with the last 10 plays that you got pancaked on?

OVERNIGHT? Fifteen freaking years of no playoffs is OVERNIGHT????? Fans in this town have been ridiculously patient.

Oh, I forgot that the Pegulas, Rex, Roman, all the coaches and players have been here for all 15 years. In that case what are they waiting for? They better make the playoffs by next week.

Maybe we should fire Rex and bring back Jauron.

all those years they had nothing to say won them a ton of games, right?

The talk is meaningless. The Seahawks do the same thing as they are looked at as having "swagger" because they win. The Bills may be that type of team too. They lost to the SB champs, not some crap team where it's a shock. Everything is over dissected after a loss.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Did you guys never play school yard sports? C'mon...talk some smack. Have fun. Just because they're adults doesn't mean they have to be boring. Some guys do it, some don't. Whatever.

Lighten up.

I have 0 respect for smack talk

I respect winning with class. Let your play do the talking

and i never talked smack on the field when I played. never wanted to and never did because I view it as useless and stupid

I sure don't respect a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 15 years doing it and then embarrassing the fan base yet again in the process

Does this team implode or do they get back to work show the league they're better than last week? Like tyson said....everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth. Well we got punched so it's time to see if Mario and Kyle can get on these boys to straighten up.

I am also starting to sour on this whole bully thing. Rex is losing control of this team and I can see this whole thing ending in a bad way for this team. Also anyone else see Mario trying to run down Brady while stumbling and gasping for air? This guy is a real non factor.