Wild Card Race and Intel on Teams in the Hunt

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

With Steelers win over Browns, #Bills AFC playoff position goes from 5th to 6th. http://ow.ly/UGjds

While this is true, if one team had to win today and one lose, I'm glad the Raiders lost. The Steelers are going to be there. That's very likely the team that we share the wildcard with if we go. What we don't need is the Raiders getting 9-10 wins.

While this is true, if one team had to win today and one lose, I'm glad the Raiders lost. The Steelers are going to be there. That's very likely the team that we share the wildcard with if we go. What we don't need is the Raiders getting 9-10 wins.

Yep. That was a good loss for the Bills' playoff hopes. I didn't expect the Steelers to lose.

If the season ended today ...
Green Bay's four-year reign atop the NFL North is in jeopardy. After a Packers loss to the Lions and a Vikings win over the Raiders, Minnesota is in sole possession of first. See where each team stands.

The Chefs beat down of the Donkeys really hurts. I'm not liking having to play the Cheatriots in Foxboro on Monday night followed by the Chefs in KC on a short week.

Need the lowly chargers to beat the chiefs next week.

Week 12 at KC is looming large says Captain Obvious.

090914_Signals_promo.png?itok=_ldGivqv

Chiefs dismantle Broncos, re-enter playoff race

carl cheffers, jerome bogar and walt anderson...their crews call the most penalties in the NFL...Next Monday guarantee we will have one of them

The only one of those I'd be ok with is Boger. His crew actually call penalties against Patriot players. If it's John Parry, we are doooomed from the opening kickoff.

Week 12 at KC is looming large says Captain Obvious.

090914_Signals_promo.png?itok=_ldGivqv

Chiefs dismantle Broncos, re-enter playoff race

And KC has the easiest schedule going forward of all the wild card contenders. I'm officially worried. Meanwhile ... thank you Raiders for being the Raiders again. And thank you Chargers and Ravens for officially playing for next year now.