Wild Card Race and Intel on Teams in the Hunt

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland at Detroit: The Lions could do the Bills a big favor by handing the Raiders their third straight loss.

Being on the road - a L is more than likely for the Raiders

Indianapolis at Atlanta: The Falcons

The division stinks, so does it really matter?

New York Jets at Houston: A win by the Texans would even their record at 5-5 and drop the Jets to the same, which means all three teams would be tied with the the Bills, assuming a loss to New England

Tough choice here .... The following week should be the decision maker Miami @ New York.

Dallas at Miami: Tony Romo's return comes at a good time for Bills fans

Can't argue here

Kansas City at San Diego: Bills fans should be paying close attention to this one

Go Chargers

Cincinnati at Arizona:

Go Bungles!

Steelers on the BYE

sorry to jump ahead to week 12 but looking here may influence this weeks choices.

Bills @ KC

Steelers @ Seattle

New Orleans @ Houston

My god MNF Baltimore @ Cleveland.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Why Bungles???

Also, need indy to lose. would hate for indy/houston to join the WC mix

Why? The article indicated that "It's best for Buffalo if the Bengals run away with the AFC North."

Unless all AFCS teams win practically every game then that division's 2nd place team might be a threat for the WC.

Why? The article indicated that "It's best for Buffalo if the Bengals run away with the AFC North."

Yeah, in this one instance I'll root for the AFC team vs. the NFC team. If Pittsburgh somehow passes Cinci in the division that 7-1 conference record for the Bengals would kill the Bills in tie breakers.

They are both making it anyway. Bills will have to grab last spot.

I'm not conceding them that. They have Seahawks Colts, Bengals, Broncos in their next four. They could easily stumble during that stretch.

By my quick analysis of AFC records the Bills will drop into 8th with a loss tonight -- tied with KC, Houston, and NYJ, but worse conference record than KC and Houston.

Not a bad place to be, particularly when they will play those two teams over the next two weeks.

Now, a W tonight on the other hand...nah, won't even allow myself to go there. :bag: