Wild Card Race and Intel on Teams in the Hunt

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets and Redskins..,

Washington will be lucky to get to 8-8. They have been wining at home and losing on the road.

Home Miami L, W's STL by 14, PHI by 3, TB by 1, Saints, no one can explain that game (on the road the next week they lost with a similar score), Giants by 6 and Dallas tonight.

I just want that Jets game to mean something. Win or lose, just bring the atmosphere for that one.....please

I think you will get your wish

I just want that Jets game to mean something. Win or lose, just bring the atmosphere for that one.....please

If we take care of business, there's a chance that Jets game in week 17 is the one to get flexed into primetime on SNF. Right now the favorites would be Vikings vs Packers and Giants vs Eagles, those games could be meaningless or decide playoff spots (just like our Jets game).

Jets and Redskins..,

I am not sure who those teams you are talking about are, but we only play the Eagles this week. So we can only beat or lose to the Eagles this week. I am sure the NFL will probably schedule a game for the Bills for the following week, and may have already done so, but right now the only game that exists is against an up and down Eagles team in their stadium after they just beat the Patriots and are fighting for their division. I would like for us to do everything to win that game.

#WeAreOnToPhiladelphia

Any outcome for the final four games, from 4-0 to 0-4 and everything in between, is possible.

Seems to me we should be hoping for the Jaguars to win their division, since we have the tie breaker with both Indy and Houston for the wild card.

Any outcome for the final four games, from 4-0 to 0-4 and everything in between, is possible.

Seems to me we should be hoping for the Jaguars to win their division, since we have the tie breaker with both Indy and Houston for the wild card.

Jags have 8 losses already. Them winning the division has no effect on Bills. Anything less than 9-7 isnt getting a WC this year. 9-7 might not be enough.

Edited by MDH

Pretty much comes down to Buffalo winning out and having Pitt lose to Cinci this weekend. KC's schedule is an absolute joke and 3 of their 4 are at home. Andy Dalton better show up big time this week.

Three of last four on the road......with home game against Bronco's

I can see Pitt losing at least two.

Sun, Dec 13 @ Bengals

Sun, Dec 20 vs Broncos

Sun, Dec 27 @ Ravens
Sun, Jan 3 @ Browns

Three of last four on the road......with home game against Bronco's

I can see Pitt losing at least two.

Sun, Dec 13 @ Bengals

Sun, Dec 20 vs Broncos

Sun, Dec 27 @ Ravens
Sun, Jan 3 @ Browns

2-2 is the worst I can see the Steelers going. Baltimore simply doesn't have the fire power to keep up with them.

The playoff machine shows this pretty clearly. The Bills do not control their own destiny at this point. They pretty much have to win out and hope that the Squeelers lose at least one. This may change next week, but right now we are on the outside looking in. The sixth seed is pretty much the best we can hope for, and the way the Cheats are going, it's a one-way ticket to Foxboro. Yikes.

The Jags are irrelevant. Nobody from the South is getting a wild card. If Houston wins out the best the Colts can do is 9-7 and that won't get them in. If the Colts win out the best Houston can do is 9-7 and that won't get them in because neither of them have the tiebreaks on anyone.

If Pittsburgh win this week it is all over bar the shouting really. That game is so big I am almost tempted to watch that rather than our game. I'm hoping SKY over here show one or the other and then I can keep an eye on the Steelers whilst watching the Bills.

The Jags are irrelevant. Nobody from the South is getting a wild card. If Houston wins out the best the Colts can do is 9-7 and that won't get them in. If the Colts win out the best Houston can do is 9-7 and that won't get them in because neither of them have the tiebreaks on anyone.

If Pittsburgh win this week it is all over bar the shouting really. That game is so big I am almost tempted to watch that rather than our game. I'm hoping SKY over here show one or the other and then I can keep an eye on the Steelers whilst watching the Bills.

You've been in Britain too long, saying SKY show instead of SKY shows.

You've been in Britain too long, saying SKY show instead of SKY shows.

I've been in Britain all my life.... I am British. It comes down to your view on the use of plural pronouns. I am an English graduate and my view having undertaken considerable study on the subject is that plural pronouns should be avoided where there singular pronoun would be gender specific but where the singular pronoun is gender neutral (ie where the singular pronoun would be "it") it is legitimate to use the plural pronoun it its place.

I didn't realise that was seen as a British vs American thing?

Edited by GunnerBill