Wild Card Race and Intel on Teams in the Hunt

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFC Playoff Picture: Steelers are a freaky dark horse
Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers have been a force to reckon with -- when the team is healthy. Will they make noise in the AFC playoff race over the final weeks of the season?

If the season ended today ...
The Chiefs' four-game winning streak, coupled with the Bills' loss on Monday night, vaults Kansas City into an AFC wild-card spot. See where each team stands.

Take a look at the Chiefs schedule, it's reality.if Buffalo can't beat that injured O tomorrow, I don't expect them them to run the table either. Tomorrow is the season....

If the Chiefs run the table, they're all but in. I like our chances the rest of the way, and PITT would play a substantial role in how this plays out.

I would be shocked if Pitt does not get a spot already so my logic is assuming there is only one spot available

Why? I think they have a tougher schedule than us, and I believe we will end up with the conference tiebreaker over them. They may be a game ahead of us, but they win 3 of the next 6 and I don't think they make the playoffs.

Why? I think they have a tougher schedule than us, and I believe we will end up with the conference tiebreaker over them. They may be a game ahead of us, but they win 3 of the next 6 and I don't think they make the playoffs.

Because I think a healthy Pitt team (namely Ben) is the best team in the league. I believe they will beat the Pats in AFC champ