Rex Ryan, Defensive Genius

Brady threw the ball 59 !@#$ing times and was sacked twice. That shouldn't happen. Especially when the Pats started 3 rookies on the o-line and we have the worth of a small country in contracts playing on our d-line.

Edited by Bangarang

The d line was fine you can't sack Brady in half a second. The DBS have to be in press lock down coverage. Someone has to get physical with gronk off the line. We didn't do either. The pats turned this game into a 7 v 7 contest. The only time Brady had to pause back there Hughes stripped him for a sack fumble.

Why was NE allowed to hold Hughes pretty much all day long?

That LT solder holds on every single play in ever single game. I can think of 10 or 12 obviousl holding calls that should have drawn penalties. I've been saying it for 5 years- I have no idea how it gets missed.

Look up the TD pass to element or Amedeo la or whoever the little white guy was- the LT has Hughes in a giant bear hug. Right in front of the ref

Brady threw the ball 59 !@#$ing times and was sacked twice. That shouldn't happen. Especially when the Pats started 3 rookies on the o-line and we have the worth of a small country in contracts playing on our d-line.

Brady was averaging 1.5 seconds per throw on some of his drives.. You aren't getting to him no matter what you do at that pace.

Brady was averaging 1.5 seconds per throw on some of his drives.. You aren't getting to him no matter what you do at that pace.

That's exactly right. They nullified the rush with quick passes - which is what they do. They are so excellent offensively and like another poster said - with the new rules, when Brady isn't making any mistakes he can't be defended.

We're not ready to beat the Patriots. We now just need to beat the teams we're capable of beating and work towards being a team that can hang with the leagues best teams.

What really annoyed me is that the bills would refuse to play tight on the receivers. They knew that new England would try and get rid of the ball quick but yet made no adjustments all game

What bothers me is Rex and some of the Bills do so much talking before the game starts. I don't think he'll ever change though. It probably motivates the Pats to beat him/us even more. Which they'd learn to STFU and let their play do the talking. Oh I forgot, that's the hard part...

The d line was fine you can't sack Brady in half a second. The DBS have to be in press lock down coverage. Someone has to get physical with gronk off the line. We didn't do either. The pats turned this game into a 7 v 7 contest. The only time Brady had to pause back there Hughes stripped him for a sack fumble.

BOTTOM LINE!!

That LT solder holds on every single play in ever single game. I can think of 10 or 12 obviousl holding calls that should have drawn penalties.

This is true about every OL in the league. Read the rulebook definition of holding, then watch literally ANY passing play from any game.

That's exactly right. They nullified the rush with quick passes - which is what they do. They are so excellent offensively and like another poster said - with the new rules, when Brady isn't making any mistakes he can't be defended.

We're not ready to beat the Patriots. We now just need to beat the teams we're capable of beating and work towards being a team that can hang with the leagues best teams.

with all due respect i disagree. If he gets the ball out that fast, you have to check or bump the recievers at the line. That means its timing. The key is to disrupt the timing. It would have also helped if the d line got there hands up. Either way itwas a horrible game plan!

What really annoyed me is that the bills would refuse to play tight on the receivers. They knew that new England would try and get rid of the ball quick but yet made no adjustments all game

EXACTLY

Rex saw this as well as we did, yet the DBs were playing 10 yards off the line. That was hard to watch, hell the Steelers didn't even attempt to cover Gronk and they did a better job.