Bills QB predictions: WK 1

TSOL

9-22, 136 yards passing, 0 TD 2 INT, 7 carries for 43 yards and 1 TD. Bills 13 Colts 34

wow, that's exciting

302 yard, 2 TD passes, 1 running, 1 fumble, 1 interception, leads Bills to games winning TD as time expires in high scoring game

There will be little passing since the Colts are so weak defending the run. We will run all over them and burn the clock, keeping Luck on the sideline. The game plan is win time of possession by a wide margin and make the Colts play from behind all game.

I got him 12-16 for 295.

58 on the ground

3 TDS

O INT

2 fumbles lost

12-16 for 295? Passing only or combined? If passing only, that's 24.58 per pass play. No way TT throws that long ball and is THAT successful. IF it includes rushing in the total that is still 19.75 yards per pass play.

Before people over react ad say I am trashing TT - I highly doubt the BEST passers in the NFL can average 24.58 per pass play.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

12-16 for 295? Passing only or combined? If passing only, that's 24.58 per pass play. No way TT throws that long ball and is THAT successful. IF it includes rushing in the total that si still 19.75 yards per pass play.

Before people over react ad say I am trashing TT - I highly doubt the BEST passers in the NFL can average 24.58 per pass play.

He may just be a glass half full guy! :)

11-18/231 yds. - 1 td - 0 int. - 1 fumble

8 carries/105 yds. - 1 td - 2 2 point conversions

34-13 Bills

again that's 21 ypp. Way to high IMO

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_yds_per_att_single_season.htm

P Mannings BEST season's average was 9.2Y/A, 13.6 Y/C. Drew Brees 8.2 Y/A, 14.7 Y/C

He may just be a glass half full guy! :)

I can see wanting to be exuberant but the least that can do is use the calculator and see how highly unlikely those numbers are.

Now if it were EJ! :devil: :devil: :devil:

JUST KIDDING

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

again that's 21 ypp. Way to high IMO

I can see wanting to be exuberant but the least that can do is use the calculator and see how highly unlikely those numbers are.

Now if it were EJ! :devil: :devil: :devil:

JUST KIDDING

There's one guy in here that predicted 600 yrd for him, that's my favorite!

And we're gonna have to let go of the EJ dream for the time being, I think... It's Go Bills time, my man!! :thumbsup:

With the weather forecast the way it is we may be better off trying to predict Shadys running stats!

Edited by mastershake

I would happily take around 200 yrds from him on Sunday, Colts secondary may be able to be expoilted, with our weapons, and as quick as TT looked in preseason.

Would also be great to see 100 yrds on the ground from Shady.

Edited by mastershake