RB Fred Jackson released

FireChan

The crusade is you, sweetheart. Back off. You troll my every post with the same drivel. Either contribute constructively or I report you. Capice?

Ohhhhhhh I'm scared. Please don't report me! Oh no. Face it. The fact is you absolutely cannot stand ANYONE who differs in their opinion of what happened. Go ahead and report me. I haven't violated any of the TOS.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhh I'm scared. Please don't report me! Oh no. Face it. The fact is you absolutely cannot stand ANYONE who differs in their opinion of what happened. Go ahead and report me. I haven't violated any of the TOS.

Actually, honey, we can let the mods decide. You are obsessed in a creepy way with me because you can't stand my criticism. You offer nothing, zero, zilch, in any thread I've seen, except personal attacks against me to stop criticizing Whaley. You are by definition a troll. You offer nothing. Zero. Not a single opinion or comment of substance beyond crusading to stop me from criticizing Whaley.

Keep it up. Please keep it up.

Wait, did Fred really say that?

yes, he did. Per Gleason. I'm not surprised. These things typically aren't pretty. The same things were said by Andre Johnson with the Texans and are being said by Eric Weddle with the Chargers (not cut but told he's done after this year). He is bitter. I don't blame him. It sucks. Whaley has a job to do though and he can't always tell him what he wants to know. Time heals all wounds and the NFL is a cold business. Edited by YoloinOhio

Actually, honey, we can let the mods decide. You are obsessed in a creepy way with me because you can't stand my criticism. You offer nothing, zero, zilch, in any thread I've seen, except personal attacks against me to stop criticizing Whaley. You are by definition a troll. You offer nothing. Zero. Not a single opinion or comment of substance beyond crusading to stop me from criticizing Whaley.

Keep it up. Please keep it up.

Actually, I did offer a reply. Whaley didn't make this decision on his own. You called out Whaley and I rebutted it. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Surprising, its so... Un-Freddy like. But with your explaination i guess it makes sense.

And im all for a good spirited bout, but i hope these two settle down...

Edited by mastershake

Actually, I did offer a reply. Whaley didn't make this decision on his own. You called out Whaley and I rebutted it. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Way to ignore the substance of what I said again, darling. You crusade to stop me from commenting and then fall back on a baseless comment entirely unrelated to my comment.

Consider yourself blocked. Any further obsessions you have with me will go on deaf ears.

Surprising, its so... Un-Freddy like. But with your explaination i guess it makes sense.

And im all for a good spirited debate, but i hope these two settle down...

I'm settled. And a good spirited debate I'd be all for. I just don't find it acceptable for someone to crusade against the GM when this move wasn't solely made by him. It was a group decision which had the backing of the owners of the team. So to crusade on and on against Whaley defies logic.

And im all for a good spirited bout, but i hope these two settle down...

i think he will be fine eventually. Whaley needs to make the playoffs and he's trying to create the best roster he can... And sign some young studs he drafted. It's a tough balance. Fred will be revered on the WOF and the bitterness will subside in time.

I'm settled. And a good spirited debate I'd be all for. I just don't find it acceptable for someone to crusade against the GM when this move wasn't solely made by him. It was a group decision which had the backing of the owners of the team. So to crusade on and on against Whaley defies logic.

Oh no, not you, i was talkin about Fred and Whaley 😂

i think he will be fine eventually. Whaley needs to make the playoffs and he's trying to create the best roster he can... And sign some young studs he drafted. It's a tough balance. Fred will be revered on the WOF and the bitterness will subside in time.

I can understand people being upset. I'm bothered by it, so is my wife. We're both huge FJ fans. However it was going to more than likely happen this year or next, so I'm trying to make peace with it. There's nothing wrong with being fans of players however first and foremost I'm a Bills fan and when we make the playoffs this year it'll stink that Fred isn't here, but I'll be excited we're back.

But yeah, that Fred Jackson, hes got a heart the size of 10 men! Who dosent love him? Whaleys probably not even mad at him for sayin this stuff

Edited by mastershake

Oh no, not you, i was talkin about Fred and Whaley 😂

My mind had gone a little one track there. My bad.

I think it will as time passes as someone else said. Right now there's a lot of bitterness and anger. Over time it hopefully will get better.

All of these emotions over someone nobody here personally knows.

It's a !@#$ing game. Fred Jackson is toast and anyone who cared to pay attention to all of his 500 rushing yards last year, as the oldest RB in the NFL, would know that.

Yep. We all love him for his heart and his story ... but Christ, we need to win. And the $$$ saved from cutting an unproductive back is going to help us do that.

Get over it. It's just a !@#$ing game. And Fred Jackson will be just fine. More importantly, the Bills will be better off in the long run.

Fred was the best back on an anemic run game. Even Jacksonville had a best QB. Put it into perspective.

As I have been saying all along, Whaley is a piece of **** wholly and entirely driven by his ego...to the detriment of everything else, including the team.

Bucky Gleason @TBNbucky

@Fred22Jackson on GM Doug Whaley: "There’s only one person in that organization that I haven’t gotten honesty from, and that was him.”

I feareth the golden boy hath finally stepped in it.

24 hours ago, EJ was Buddy Nix pick......now he's Whaley's 3rd string hand-picked franchise QB.......that's the way it works when you make unpopular decisions.

McCoy better follow his blocks and fall forward or Whaley is going to hear about it. :thumbsup:

It's a !@#$ing game. Fred Jackson is toast and anyone who cared to pay attention to all of his 500 rushing yards last year, as the oldest RB in the NFL, would know that.

Yep. We all love him for his heart and his story ... but Christ, we need to win. And the $$$ saved from cutting an unproductive back is going to help us do that.

Get over it. It's just a !@#$ing game. And Fred Jackson will be just fine. More importantly, the Bills will be better off in the long run.

Fred was the best back on an anemic run game. Even Jacksonville had a best QB. Put it into perspective.

Get back in the Shoutbox the circle has been broken!

The crusade is you, sweetheart. Back off. You troll my every post with the same drivel. Either contribute constructively or I report you. Capice?

Y'all quit acting like a couple !@#$s please. One more and your both outta here.

Then theres this guy, with the heart of stone...

Cold, calculated, and cut throat.

I love it!

I am guilty of watching Karlos in the Panthers game and thinking next year it will be shady/Karlos and getting really excited. Now it's a year sooner. And though Fred is an excellent pass blocker, I think this is somewhat minimized need due to the mobility of the QB going forward. The intangibles need to be replaced but that happens whenever a longtime respected vet leaves, on every team. Eventually, you move on.

As I've said, my heart broke when I heard the news but that's the NFL.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Rex encouraging Aaron Williams to wear the #22 in practice today showed he has class. He was also clearly gritting his teeth to take the company line on letting Fred go, but anyone with the slightest common sense could read between the lines. He did what he had to do on a comparatively smaller issue, and took a stand where he needed to starting Tyrod over Whaley's pet.

The sting of Fred not being here is going to way on all fans, but we'll move on just like Fred himself will. Still, a piece of our heart will always have a spot for Fred, and if our season becomes a special one there will be a tiny residue of bitterness that it didn't include our Freddy.

Anyway, it is what it is.

My mind had gone a little one track there. My bad.

I think it will as time passes as someone else said. Right now there's a lot of bitterness and anger. Over time it hopefully will get better.

By the way Mark, i was talkin about you and Neg, i just like duality 😁

Rex encouraging Aaron Williams to wear the #22 in practice today showed he has class. He was also clearly gritting his teeth to take the company line on letting Fred go, but anyone with the slightest common sense could read between the lines. He did what he had to do on a comparatively smaller issue, and took a stand where he needed to starting Tyrod over Whaley's pet.

The sting of Fred not being here is going to way on all fans, but we'll move on just like Fred himself will. Still, a piece of our heart will always have a spot for Fred, and if our season becomes a special one there will be a tiny residue of bitterness that it didn't include our Freddy.

Your conjecture is interesting and we do understand your point.

How much does a 2-ton truck way?

Does anybody remember Bilial Powell and The Bills interest in getting him in March.

There was a **** storm over it at that time. Why, here's a tweet from our favorite twat Timmah: https://twitter.com/ByTimGraham/status/574669098237427712?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

In retrospect, perhaps they should have cut Fred back then.

Good Luck Fred! You gave it your all here and earned the respect of the entire Bills Nation.