@TrendingBuffalo: PAT KANE ODDS

+175 DWI

+250 Sexual assault

+500 Aggravated assault

+1500 Drug possession

+2000 Weapons violation

+20000 Murder

+300 Field

Anyway - my boss lives in chi town and is a huge Blackhawks fan... He is freaking out

Ruh roh

@ByTimGraham: The Patrick Kane investigation is a rape investigation.

Ugh , that is awful to hear. I can't believe Tim would post that without a solid source. Really hope it's not true... Assume will take some time before we hear.

I wonder if there's some sort of classical conditioning with these athletes and women that contributes to them doing things like this.

Well, think about it. You have these young guys, usually at the top couple % of our species physically. Basically unlimited money, celebrity status and normally a life full of privilege and being told how great they are.

I think a lot of these cases where a "no" is misunderstood... some of these guys are kind of incapable of processing that sort of rejection and press harder. Doesn't make it right, but I can see how this happens.

No, I mean years of women throwing themselves at you.

I really don't like where this is headed. So if players get kitty thrown at them Ll the time, they expect all women to sex them? Correct me if that wasn't your point.

How long has the kitty filter bee in place? Hysterical.

Edited by inkman

I really don't like where this is headed. So if players get kitty thrown at them Ll the time, they expect all women to sex them? Correct me if that wasn't your point.

How long has the kitty filter bee in place? Hysterical.

I was saying maybe that plays a part.

Cue the reporters tying his punching the cab driver case to his "aggressive" behaviour pattern

CBF

The law-enforcement does the same thing. If you have a pattern of aggressive behavior, or in this case, drunken and aggressive behavior, and an incident happens and you were rumored to be there, you would be sought after for questioning.

Not that insane. There's a lot of not great Pat Kane stories out there.

This ^^

In fact there aren't a lot of great Pat Kane stories out there. Everything that you hear about the guy is negative. My brother told me a story that some kid (low 20's) bought him a drink and Kane dumped it on the kid because it wasn't what he ordered. My brother has despised him ever since he saw that.

This ^^

In fact there aren't a lot of great Pat Kane stories out there. Everything that you hear about the guy is negative. My brother told me a story that some kid (low 20's) bought him a drink and Kane dumped it on the kid because it wasn't what he ordered. My brother has despised him ever since he saw that.

he seems to get in trouble in Buffalo because he just goes out and gets wasted and forgets that people are watching him. It's like he forgets who he is when he goes home. And people wonder why Shady checks IDs and has checks and balances in place for the women at his parties.

I have heard too many first person accounts of him and women out at bars in buffalo (he will be with groups of 15 or so girls at a time, not shy with contact) to be too surprised at this. But really hope it's not true.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@ByTimGraham

Whether Patrick Kane's day with Stanley Cup this weekend happens as planned is up to the Blackhawks. Cup already in town for Scotty Bowman.

@ByTimGraham

Latest on Patrick Kane investigation, with source telling @TheBuffaloNews a prosecutor has been assigned to the case. http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sources-patrick-kane-target-of-rape-investigation-20150806

not sure yet. There was speculation that she was underage but nothing reported specifically. It's interesting that they used the verbiage "young local woman."

I had pedobear posted but it was ambiguous as you said. So no pedobear yet

@TheBuffaloNews: Hamburg police chief claims they are waiting on forensic results regarding the Patrick Kane investigation.

From what I have gathered - They have now confirmed that there is an investigation involving Kane, but did not specifically mention it was a rape investigation. Acknowledged it is a rape allegation but not that it is a rape investigation.

Edited by YoloinOhio