Patrick Kane--sexual assault allegations--

Guffalo

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The law-enforcement does the same thing. If you have a pattern of aggressive behavior, or in this case, drunken and aggressive behavior, and an incident happens and you were rumored to be there, you would be sought after for questioning.

Yep! Old as the hills... And rightly so. In 1953, the police came knocking on the door for my father. He was a known hell-raiser in town. The only problem? My grandfather tells the cops that he's in the Army... IN GERMANY. LoL... I think soldiers took boats across the pond back in those days. Hard to top that alibi.

Nothing wrong w/these tactics, just as they were in S.Cheektowaga in the early 1950's.

I say throw the book @ Kane! IMO... If it is true of course. No wonder the dude wants to hang in Chicago and play for them... He stays home, we will have this crap all the time. He's not a "kid" anymore. What is he like 27? Many of us were married @ 27 and had kids... Heck, my mother already had 3 and one on the way (yours truly... One sent from heaven above! :D:pirate::D ) in 1967.

Time to grow up Kaner and put your Big Boy pants on... Douchebag!

Yep! Old as the hills... And rightly so. In 1953, the police came knocking on the door for my father. He was a known hell-raiser in town. The only problem? My grandfather tells the cops that he's in the Army... IN GERMANY. LoL... I think soldiers took boats across the pond back in those days. Hard to top that alibi.

Nothing wrong w/these tactics, just as they were in S.Cheektowaga in the early 1950's.

I say throw the book @ Kane! IMO... If it is true of course. No wonder the dude wants to hang in Chicago and play for them... He stays home, we will have this crap all the time. He's not a "kid" anymore. What is he like 27? Many of us were married @ 27 and had kids... Heck, my mother already had 3 and one on the way (yours truly... One sent from heaven above! :D:pirate::D ) in 1967.

Time to grow up Kaner and put your Big Boy pants on... Douchebag!

Relax! This is nothing more than an allegation at this point.Before we hang the guy why don't we find out what the evidence is?

Edited by Very wide right

Here is his house:

http://binged.it/1W84xNU

Can we come visit her in the house... Does it have lace curtains too?

Realx! This is nothing more than an allegation at this point.Before we hang the guy why don't we find out what the evidence i

Of course... I never meant to imply differently. I did say if this is all true. :nana: Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Of course... I never meant to imply differently. I did say if this is all true. :nana:

Sorry, I thought you said in a previous post, "Time to grow up Kaner and put you're big boy pants on....Douchebag".I took that comment as if you thought he was guilty of misconduct. Sorry,I must have misunderstood.

Relax! This is nothing more than an allegation at this point.Before we hang the guy why don't we find out what the evidence is?

So you're willing to give Kane--a guy with a history of off-ice incidents--the benefit of the doubt, but Marcell Dareus should get the hammer dropped on him for drag racing, and is part of a degrading moral culture with the Bills?

So you're willing to give Kane--a guy with a history of off-ice incidents--the benefit of the doubt, but Marcell Dareus should get the hammer dropped on him for drag racing, and is part of a degrading moral culture with the Bills?

:worthy::worthy:

They (VRW) do have me on a gr8 weightloss plan! :D

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yeah, the facts were that Mr. Dareus crashed into property and caused damage as well as being charged with racing down a public street.Kane has been accused of rape without proof at this point.Do I really have to explain this to you? Dareus was charged,Kane is accused.

Yeah, the facts were that Mr. Dareus crashed into property and caused damage as well as being charged with racing down a public street.Kane has been accused of rape without proof at this point.Do I really have to explain this to you? Dareus was charged,Kane is accused.

And Kane did or didn't get arrested for beating up a cab driver?

That's disregarding, of course, the the dozens of personal stories I've heard about the guy from former hockey cohorts (some of whom know Kane personally)

That's disregarding, of course, the the dozens of personal stories I've heard about the guy from former hockey cohorts (some of whom know Kane personally)

Yep. I just heard the reported story why they poopcanned Denis Savard for Coach Q. Did it make it out there the story?

Kaner was a rook and he made comments about Taylor Swift up in the stands... Denis ripped him a new butthole back in the locker room. Not sure how true this story is.

Gee Kaner... You will get a gr8 gal that you can take home to your fam acting this way.... What a creepo.

So what's your point,Kane should be found guilty of an allegation of rape because of a previous incident that was already resolved in the court of law?The dozens of stories from drunk patrons in a bar don't lend credibility nor suggest Mr. Kane is guilty of rape.If he is found to be guilty then I will be solidly in the camp of harsh punishment .

So what's your point,Kane should be found guilty of an allegation of rape because of a previous incident that was already resolved in the court of law?The dozens of stories from drunk patrons in a bar don't lend credibility nor suggest Mr. Kane is guilty of rape.If he is found to be guilty then I will be solidly in the camp of harsh punishment .

Not even close.

My point is that you advocate "dropping the hammer" on a 24-year old for drag racing, but extend the benefit of the doubt to a guy that's been arrested for violent acts in the past...and that makes no sense.

PS--many accounts about Kane's behavior do not come from drunks at a bar

Not even close.

My point is that you advocate "dropping the hammer" on a 24-year old for drag racing, but extend the benefit of the doubt to a guy that's been arrested for violent acts in the past...and that makes no sense.

PS--many accounts about Kane's behavior do not come from drunks at a bar

I fail to grasp your confusion,Here goes,If Dareus was accused of ANY crime today I would be in favor of waiting until he was convicted of said crime before dropping any hammer on him.Once he was convicted I would be in favor of dropping the hammer on him.

In Kanes case I was in favor of dropping the hammer on him after he was found guilty of assaulting a cab operator.

In this case Kane has not even been arrested.They are still investigating the incident therefore I would submit it is premature in dropping the hammer on him.If Kane is found to be guilty of rape as I had stated earlier I would solidly be behind the effort of doling out harsh punishment.

I also have heard plenty of hearsay regarding Mr. Kane as well as plenty of other celebrities.I have learned to dismiss most of it as nonsense from people looking to boost their own celebrity.

I haven't follwed this... Just what a few people are saying. My neighbor said that victim sought a rape kit. That means she went to hospital right away? That doesn't sound good for party boy Kaner.

What are some of the facts coming out of this.

she did. I believe it was the morning after. And no, it's not looking good for Kaner. The Hamburg police are much more buttoned up here, it appears, than the Tallahassee police were with Jamies.

@TheBuffaloNews: BREAKING: New details emerge in rape allegations made against NHL star Patrick Kane http://t.co/rcDLXXobXWhttp://t.co/et0zNELMQL

The BN doesn't allow access to read this article without a subscription. Can anyone summarize?

Sources say that the accuser had bite marks on her shoulder and scratches on her leg.

Try this link:

http://mobile.buffalonews.com/sectionfront/content/?content=71488008&type=P1&story=New%20details%20emerge%20in%20allegations%20against%20Kane

http://www.wgr550.com/REPORT-New-Details-Emerge-in-Allegations-against-P/21839412

New details have emerged in rape allegations made against Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane.

The Buffalo News reports the young woman who has accused Kane of rape had bite marks on her shoulders and a scratch on her leg following the alleged attack.

According to the woman, Kane invited her and her friend to his home for a private party after meeting him last Saturday at Skybar in Buffalo. While they were at Kane’s home, the accuser alleges she went by herself into another room where Kane allegedly followed her, overpowered her and raped her sources of the Buffalo News said.

The woman and her friend left the home and called a relative immediately before going to a local hospital where the police were called soon afterward. The person who knows the woman described her as frantic and traumatized when she called the relative.

The Buffalo news also spoke with Skybar owner, Mark Croce, who said he had no way of knowing what happened at Kane’s home, but he and several employees observed Kane as well as a young woman “hanging all over him” most of the night at Skybar, and that her and a female friend “followed” Kane as he left with a couple of friends about an hour before the attack allegedly occurred. Croce spoke with the Buffalo news and declined other media outlets because he is upset about media reports that “insinuate” Kane was out of control at his bar and referred to him as a gentleman who was just out for fun with his buddies. You can learn more of the story by clicking here.

Although no charges have been made against Kane yet, WKBW reports the NHL Superstar has hired attorney Paul Cambria to represent him in the event the police investigation turns into criminal charges.

The accusations have also led to Kane’s planned public Stanley Cup celebration to move into a private get together at his house on Saturday.

Stay tuned to WGR for the latest developments.

Edited by Fadingpain

Interesting report from the club owner.

Why is it interesting? It means nothing... The incident didn't happen @ the club and the club is totally out of the loop. No means no even if one is halfway between 3rd and home or slidding home. Heck, Kane can touch home and be wrong AFTER THE FACT.

If these allegations are true... Kaner is gonna be spending time w/Bubba @ Attica. IFF these allegations are true, does this put him into Mike Tyson Status? Gr8 job Pat for getting yourself into this bad situation, dumbazz!

Bites marks, scratches? WTF! They immediately went to the hospital after calling a relative... Yikes. She can be falling all over him, doesn't matter, she's in control of her body w/regard to what Pat Kane ALLEGEDLY took. Who's to prove otherwise? She did get the rape kit, that may be damning. Unless she is a stone faced gold-digger, trouble-maker... How many people actually go through w/what she did and be @ fault?

No means no. Simple. Gonna be interesting what his side of the story is.

Why is it interesting? It means nothing... The incident didn't happen @ the club and the club is totally out of the loop. No means no even if one is halfway between 3rd and home or slidding home. Heck, Kane can touch home and be wrong AFTER THE FACT.

If these allegations are true... Kaner is gonna be spending time w/Bubba @ Attica. IFF these allegations are true, does this put him into Mike Tyson Status? Gr8 job Pat for getting yourself into this bad situation, dumbazz!

Bites marks, scratches? WTF! They immediately went to the hospital after calling a relative... Yikes. She can be falling all over him, doesn't matter, she's in control of her body w/regard to what Pat Kane ALLEGEDLY took. Who's to prove otherwise? She did get the rape kit, that may be damning. Unless she is a stone faced gold-digger, trouble-maker... How many people actually go through w/what she did and be @ fault?

I'm not saying he is guilty or innocent, but this information certainly will be considered IF this goes to trial. I understand no means no, no matter where or what, but I also know that there are some grimy, scandalous individuals out there. Men and women. It sounds like you already have Kane fit for shackles and a jail cell. Truth is...only Kane and that girl know what happened in that bedroom.

I'm not saying he is guilty or innocent, but this information certainly will be considered IF this goes to trial. I understand no means no, no matter where or what, but I also know that there are some grimy, scandalous individuals out there. Men and women. It sounds like you already have Kane fit for shackles and a jail cell. Truth is...only Kane and that girl know what happened in that bedroom.

What information did he add though?

What information did he add though?

He added information related to their interactions prior to the alleged incident. I'm not saying it's a "case breaker," but interesting to me nonetheless. Who knows what other information might surface, when combined with the club owner's testimony, might make it challenging for the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Kane raped this woman.

Jeez...I just said it was interesting what the guy had to say, and you guys think I'm captain rape or something. I have a Mother, Sister, wife, and a daughter for chrissakes.

It matters because it paints the picture a certain way. This is all about proving something happened, and the club owner's report does not do that in the slightest.

He added information related to their interactions prior to the alleged incident. I'm not saying it's a "case breaker," but interesting to me nonetheless. Who knows what other information might surface, when combined with the club owner's testimony, might make it challenging for the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Kane raped this woman.

Jeez...I just said it was interesting what the guy had to say, and you guys think I'm captain rape or something. I have a Mother, Sister, wife, and a daughter for chrissakes.

My bet is that if this report said Kane dragged the woman, who was blackout drunk, out of the bar by her hair, it would be purported as evidence that he did it.

It matters because it paints the picture a certain way. This is all about proving something happened, and the club owner's report does not do that in the slightest.

Not sure what he says matters at all though Chan...he does not even no if same girl.

And if so, what she was like in bar means zero as to what happened in Kane's house.

The rape kit should find out if something happened no? If it does and she said no. Kane committed it. No?

I am sorry! I think it has no bearing really. If that rape kits tells a rape story, he is simply a goner.

And if so, what she was like in bar means zero as to what happened in Kane's house.

Thank you! That is all I am saying!

My bet is that if this report said Kane dragged the woman, who was blackout drunk, out of the bar by her hair, it would be purported as evidence that he did it.

Huh! :blink:

Of course it would be! This is a ONE-WAY street. She can hang all over, IF THEY BOTH WANT TO. There is nothing implied there, this isn't 1915.

The rape kit should find out if something happened no? If it does and she said no. Kane committed it. No?

I am sorry! I think it has no bearing really. If that rape kits tells a rape story, he is simply a goner.

Thank you! That is all I am saying!

Huh! :blink:

Of course it would be! This is a ONE-WAY street. She can hang all over, IF THEY BOTH WANT TO. There is nothing implied there, this isn't 1915.

What? I think you're the one implying something here.

Not sure what he says matters at all though Chan...he does not even no if same girl.

It only means nothing because there were no rapey vibes in the bar. It provides no evidence that a rape occurred, which is something.

What? I think you're the one implying something here.

Yeah... Rape! She sought medical attention immediately because Kane is accused of raping her! You know that is pretty damning. Maybe I am just naive and that in a cynical world this happens all the time. That is falsely accusing somebody of biting, sctratching and raping.

Now course I could be wrong and she is making this all up. AND of course we don't have the official facts. Will we ever? Who knows. BUT what has come out, I am sure darn tooting that I am implying something!

Yeah... Rape! She sought medical attention immediately because Kane is accused of raping her! You know that is pretty damning. Maybe I am just naive and that in a cynical world this happens all the time. That is falsely accusing somebody of biting, sctratching and raping.

Now course I could be wrong and she is making this all up. AND of course we don't have the official facts. Will we ever? Who knows. BUT what has come out, I am sure darn tooting that I am implying something!

Biting and scratching don't necessarily mean rape.

Carry on. At least you're honest.

Gee Pat if you really wanted to stay in WNY, you should have signed with the Sabres. This way your stay MAY be in Attica!

What a turd. Of course everybody heard what Kane said @ the this years celebration... WOW... Is that ever coming true!

YOLO... I hope it isn't true to. They can party all they want, females hang all over, etc... BUT if it played out like they are UNoffically reporting... What a puke! I wonder how he responds to it? Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeMeDihwyrg

Biting and scratching don't necessarily mean rape.

Carry on. At least you're honest.

LoL... You are right. But asking for a rape kit and medical attention USUALLY does 99.99% of the time.

I didn't imply anything of the sort. Simply felt like if they met at a club and an incident is being discussed that happened at his house the safe bet was that they left the club together on good terms, not that he kidnapped her. Whether he was friendly at the club really doesn't matter much one way or the other beyond date rape being tougher to prove than some of the more blatant options. But we knew all that before the club owner spoke, I thought, so I asked what new he added.

Gee Pat if you really wanted to stay in WNY, you should have signed with the Sabres. This way your stay MAY be in Attica!

What a turd. Of course everybody heard what Kane said @ the this years celebration... WOW... Is that ever coming true!

YOLO... I hope it isn't true to. They can party all they want, females hang all over, etc... BUT if it played out like they are UNoffically reporting... What a puke! I wonder how he responds to it? Like this:

LoL... You are right. But asking for a rape kit and medical attention USUALLY does 99.99% of the time.

I'd love to see that stat.

I didn't imply anything of the sort. Simply felt like if they met at a club and an incident is being discussed that happened at his house the safe bet was that they left the club together on good terms, not that he kidnapped her. Whether he was friendly at the club really doesn't matter much one way or the other beyond date rape being tougher to prove than some of the more blatant options. But we knew all that before the club owner spoke, I thought, so I asked what new he added.

We had no idea how friendly they were. If she was standoffish towards Kane all night in the bar, would that make no difference? Obviously not.

Assuming it's the same girl.

Edited by FireChan

I'd love to see that stat.

We had no idea how friendly they were. If she was standoffish towards Kane all night in the bar, would that make no difference? Obviously not.

Assuming it's the same girl.

If she was sitting in his lap all night it wouldn't mean she wanted to have sex with him, if she was standoffish it doesn't mean she wouldn't later consent. Odds were if they went home to continue the party, they were probably having some degree of fun though.

Really the owners statement didn't change how anyone should be viewing anything about what happened in the house - which amounts to that we have very little information confirmed besides an accusation. Anyone saying guilty is jumping the gun and anyone saying they don't think anything happened is just hoping

Edited by NoSaint

If she was sitting in his lap all night it wouldn't mean she wanted to have sex with him, if she was standoffish it doesn't mean she wouldn't later consent. Odds were if they went home to continue the party, they were probably having some degree of fun though.

Really the owners statement didn't change how anyone should be viewing anything about what happened in the house - which amounts to that we have very little information confirmed besides an accusation. Anyone saying guilty is jumping the gun and anyone saying they don't think anything happened is just hoping

So we're just pretending those actions don't point to probabilities? C'mon.

I don't understand some of the logic here. What happened at the bar, in the car, anywhere else DOESN'T MATTER. The second that girl said no and Kane pushed it, it's rape. Period. Doesn't matter if she was all over him at the bar or seemed flirty. She has the right to say no and if she did then Kane should've stopped. Period. End of discussion. No means no, not its open for interpretation.