Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

Yeah, who cares if we have a coach who thinks its okay to punch kids in the face and ( allegedly ) threaten to kill their families because of a few chairs. As long as he can help us win, that's the important thing.

Sounds good to me. Just win baby!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they will add a coach, but at this stage it will be an assistant for Anderson. He's been here for a few years and knows the players, plus knows Roman's scheme. Obviously not as experienced or accomplished overall as Kromer, but he's the best option at this point IMO. A possibility of a guy they could bring in as assistant OL coach after they promote Anderson is Kevin Mawae. He runs an OL camp in Baton Rouge I think, and he interned with the Bills coaching staff in 2013 (same program as Andre Reed)

That would be a good get... a very good get. I think he'd help Wood get his stuff back on track.

I'm starting to get to the point where I am not just frustrated at Kromer's idiocy, but I am also frustrated at the leaking of information/handling of the matter.

I think it has been >1 week since we first heard he was going to be fired. Then Vic reports the termination will be end of the week and now Joe B is reporting also a termination (although very short on any details).

If the axe is above his head just let it fall; otherwise, put these rumors to bed. Have we heard anything from OBD besides he's on paid leave and we're working with NFL HQ.

Either way I think his paid leave or employment ends this week.

I'm starting to get to the point where I am not just frustrated at Kromer's idiocy, but I am also frustrated at the leaking of information/handling of the matter.

I think it has been >1 week since we first heard he was going to be fired. Then Vic reports the termination will be end of the week and now Joe B is reporting also a termination (although very short on any details).

If the axe is above his head just let it fall; otherwise, put these rumors to bed. Have we heard anything from OBD besides he's on paid leave and we're working with NFL HQ.

Either way I think his paid leave or employment ends this week.

i assume there is a good deal of organizational due diligence that needs to take place. Has he even been formally charged? I honestly don't know, I could have missed it.

i assume there is a good deal of organizational due diligence that needs to take place. Has he even been formally charged? I honestly don't know, I could have missed it.

But don't you get he's sick of what might be one guy saying "I think he's gone pretty soon" inconveniencing his experience, so they should act quicker even if that is more reckless

Yes, he has been formally charged. His court date is set for Aug 12th. There's no reason that the Bills should do anything before the case is settled. That will be in 2-1/2 weeks unless he reaches a plea deal first so why rush now? It's self-defeating for any organization to try to stomp out every rumor. The Bills have handled this well so far.

Yes, he has been formally charged. His court date is set for Aug 12th. There's no reason that the Bills should do anything before the case is settled. That will be in 2-1/2 weeks unless he reaches a plea deal first so why rush now? It's self-defeating for any organization to try to stomp out every rumor. The Bills have handled this well so far.

that's right, forgot about the court date.

It's too bad we don't have a decision on this before camp starts, but I guess even if they fire him they wouldn't have time to bring in anybody else this quickly who is up to speed.