Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

It's too bad we don't have a decision on this before camp starts, but I guess even if they fire him they wouldn't have time to bring in anybody else this quickly who is up to speed.

based on the news leaks from Carucci, they are planning to promote Anderson when/if it happens so anyone they bring in if he's fired will be an assistant.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

based on the news leaks from Carucci, they are planning to promote Anderson when/if it happens so anyone they bring in if he's fired will be an assistant.

Agreed that Anderson has to be the plan if Kromer misses any time or is fired. Whomever is leading the line is probably the most important offensive position coach.

Kujo speaks very highly of Kromer , just wait till he can return. Get Anderson some help in the mean time.

“I got used to Coach Kromer and his coaching style,” Kouandjio said. “He brings a lot to the table as an offensive line coach. He’s probably one of the best in the league — he is one of the best in the league.
Edited by ALF

How is it this guy's not been fired yet? Seems to me he should have been canned immediately.

due diligence. The media has insinuated he will be fired, but I'm sure it's not that simple. He could sue the team, etc., - there is no video and only victim/witness accounts and the cops saying the kid's eye was swollen. Do I think he did it? Yes. Do the Bills? Likely. But I'm sure there is a process and they have said they are working with the league.

due diligence. The media has insinuated he will be fired, but I'm sure it's not that simple. He could sue the team, etc., - there is no video and only victim/witness accounts and the cops saying the kid's eye was swollen. Do I think he did it? Yes. Do the Bills? Likely. But I'm sure there is a process and they have said they are working with the league.

He should destroy the beach chairs and threaten to sue the league if they suspend him.

He should destroy the beach chairs and threaten to sue the league if they suspend him.

Doc, you're normally a reasonable, level headed thinking man's fan and poster. He shouldn't and couldn't destroy the beach chairs. That's crazy talk.

He should have his assistant do it.

Doc, you're normally a reasonable, level headed thinking man's fan and poster. He shouldn't and couldn't destroy the beach chairs. That's crazy talk.

He should have his assistant do it.

My bad. What was I thinking?

^ This is it I believe.

Suppose they fire him, and the next day a cell phone video surfaces that paints Kromer in a totally different light. Now, that's highly unlikely, but the organization would be smart to hold off just in case.

Because despite all the millions of dollars, livelihoods, careers, and fan satisfaction that hinge on winning, none of it means anything if you employ a guy who committed a misdemeanor.

He could, however, be fired for not carrying through on his death threats. That's what's known in mass murder parlance as "not playing to the whistle." And that's a bad example to set for your linemen.

Stewie says he had nothing to do with a grown man punching the kid in the face!

Except that perhaps that's one of the things the kid did to Kromer that set him off.

He doesn't need to be fired

^

Personally, I hope he isn't..

Me too.

He could, however, be fired for not carrying through on his death threats. That's what's known in mass murder parlance as "not playing to the whistle." And that's a bad example to set for your linemen.

Well, on second thought, you're right. No one in the organization should tolerate such an egregious lack of commitment. I would lose all respect for him if he failed to follow through on that. Can't see how he could ever coach in The League again.

I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt on account of all the scrutiny he's under, but if they haven't mysteriously disappeared by the start of preseason you won't see me defending him.

Is he OK if he delegates to The Deflator? I hear he's willing to step over the line and it seems he's got some time on his hands.