Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

As far as I know Kromer always denied the buyer's remorse quote but fessed up for being the source of saying that Cutler had problems checking out of running plays, which hurt their offense. And that quote is what he apologized to Cutler and the team for, not the buyer's remorse quote.

Yeah, I think he's denying he even relayed the buyer's remorse comment. I'm saying that what I'm sure of is it didn't originally come from him.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. This thread has gone Full Retard. Now we have posters citing Stand Your Ground laws and assuming the kids were delinquents fishing in hopes they could stab some passerby with their fishing knives. Over moving some beach chairs. Or Grand Theft Beach Chair, depending on the poster. Some people on this thread need some real psychiatric help.

Can you cite one such post?

Interesting

@RavensInsider: Several years before Aaron Kromer case, Rex Ryan faced, settled misdemeanor assault charge: https://t.co/cw1krmtyaSvia @footballpost

Given the circumstances, no doubt this just makes Rex more popular in Buffalo

Personal injury attorneys to the rescue! A dollar and a dream...

"Ryan was accused of punching his neighbor in the face and giving him a black eye, lumps on his head, blurred vision and mental confusion. Ryan left after his neighbor grabbed a metal rake and brandished it at him, according to the lawsuit."

That is gold.

"Ryan was accused of punching his neighbor in the face and giving him a black eye, lumps on his head, blurred vision and mental confusion. Ryan left after his neighbor grabbed a metal rake and brandished it at him, according to the lawsuit."

That is gold.

who hasn't wanted to deck their neighbor?

That reminds me of the classic Rex line when he was having a verbal battle with Channing Crowder of the Dolphins. Rex said something like, "I have stepped over tougher guys on the way to a fight than Channing Crowder."

That was awesome.

hahaha forgot about that gem

i dont think anyone argued that the kids were out there hoping to stab someone, but making the point that they could have easily had something in their hands such as a knife for fishing. while i dont think they were holding a knife, the point that we have no idea how it escalated seems to be pretty darn fair.

No mention of any fishing knife or other weapon so far so even brining up one (or any other weapon) is pretty far fetched. You think they're filleting the fish right there in the dark? This crap from a poster who responds to anything said against Kromer with "We don't know for sure what happened! Wait for all of the information to come out before jumping to conclusions!" It's just gotten more and more ridiculous.

Can you cite one such post?

You gotta go one whole page back for one example. Edited by BarleyNY

No mention of any fishing knife or other weapon so far so even brining up one (or any other weapon) is pretty far fetched. You think they're filleting the fish right there in the dark? This crap from a poster who responds to anything said against Kromer with "We don't know for sure what happened! Wait for all of the information to come out before jumping to conclusions!" It's just gotten more and more ridiculous.

You gotta go one whole page back for one example.

theres almost no official mention of anything at this point. like i said, i doubt that posters random example too, but you seem to think we know a lot more than we do - which is silly in its own right.

I read the last page and didn't see it. I think you're seeing what you want to see rather than what's there.

I remember a CLEARLY tongue-in-cheek comment referencing Stand Your Ground laws.

That is gold.

Mental confusion is by far the worst kind of confusion.

Why don't we all just wait for this to shake out in the legal system before any judgments are made? Kromer is INNOCENT until proved guilty.... Making judgments without full knowledge of the facts and cross examining all parties is foolish and arbitrary. Being accused of something does not make one guilty of ANYTHING!

Why don't we all just wait for this to shake out in the legal system before any judgments are made? Kromer is INNOCENT until proved guilty.... Making judgments without full knowledge of the facts and cross examining all parties is foolish and arbitrary. Being accused of something does not make one guilty of ANYTHING!

But all the "facts" we have strung together through various tweets from people we don't know, and a redacted police report tell us we should fire Kromer now! Why would we wait for the "do-nothing" court system, when we have already played detective and have such urges for justice outside the justice system!? We are outside the law, and we have the power to punish Kromer! It would be negligent if we let him coach 300lb 20+ year old offensive lineman another day! Fire him, fire him now! :lol: