Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

First I hear kids will be making $15 dollars an hour for working in fast food in NY, and now I hear they are going to be getting our o line coach fired overreacting because they couldn't keep their mitts off of what doesn't belong to them. Not a fan of kids today.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess but up thread you had a tweet of him being fired last Friday. There has been so much conjecture on this issue that I am taking a lot of reports with a lot of skepticism. Again thanks for the posts and if he is fired, I will most likely know because of you.

lol - thanks. That earlier tweet was from Mike Freeman. I think Vic has a really solid Bills source. Though I think they tell him things specifically that they want out there. Edited by YoloinOhio

I have no idea how to respond to this news until we hear something from Kromer and/or find out what the Bills have in mind.

If he ends up getting fired, those beach chairs ended up being very expensive chairs.

I have no idea how to respond to this news until we hear something from Kromer and/or find out what the Bills have in mind.

If he ends up getting fired, those beach chairs ended up being very expensive chairs.

He's gone. Vic's story had way too many hints to be speculative...

The likely only reason they are doing it now is because camp is a week away. If this were January they would just let it ride for awhile.

Exactly, they need a plan and they need to move forward with it. It may not be ideal, but you can't be rudderless. Make the most of a bad situation and hope for the best.

The likely only reason they are doing it now is because camp is a week away. If this were January they would just let it ride for awhile.

Agreed. It's all about camp at this point, not whether he's guilty or innocent. Can't let it drag on, regardless of the resolution.

Vic's blurb abot a grevience being filed suggests the FO knows he may get off on the charges but they don't want to wait for a decision...

From the article:

The source said that if the Bills dismiss Kromer, they would follow a course of firing him with cause and, therefore, not pay him his salary, believed to be slightly more than $1 million annually. Kromer then could file a grievance.

____

Still believe the arrest alone violated the personal conduct clause in Kromer's employment agreement with the Bills. He may win partial remuneration with a grievance -- but the arrest alone likely is grounds enough for a "with cause" firing. That was the whole point of my tirade at the beginning of the thread. The Bills gave Kromer the benefit of a further investigation but likely did not have to....

Exactly, they need a plan and they need to move forward with it. It may not be ideal, but you can't be rudderless. Make the most of a bad situation and hope for the best.

Rudderless might be a bit much for having an interim position coach for a few weeks pending investigation