Terrelle Pryor is now a WR; Claimed by Browns

he didn't know how to throw either but somehow he played QB!

He can do this...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lrZYZktLdns

He CAN catch!

I have to agree with C. Biscuit. I think he's a long shot to make it, but I wish him luck. He always seemed like a pretty good guy.

does no service to anyone, especially pryor, to throw around names like that here. right now his hoping for 7-11 status not megatron.

And Hogan might be a better all around athlete. Like I said, I applaud him for trying. But I think he is completely underestimating how hard it is to play wr. He would have be better off bulking up and trying to be a TE.

TJ Graham was able to work around this issue.

I can hear Chris Berman in his "2 minute drill," now: ... Terelle "Prior" Quarterback ...

That pretty good gungy, don't let cb steal it.

I was gonna say Josh Reed.

Josh Reed had phenomenal hands. He had that bad year and a half. or so, where he dropped passes. Apparently he couldn't handle the pressure of trying to be a #1 option. Maybe too much weed, too.

But his college and most of his pro careers are filled with great catches.

are you really projecting that Cardale Jones needs to make a position change to TE? Can't tell if you are joking.

not now but probably in the NFL after a few yrs of floundering at QB. I just don't have faith in athletic spread QBs anymore, been burned too many times.

not now but probably in the NFL after a few yrs of floundering at QB. I just don't have faith in athletic spread QBs anymore, been burned too many times.

Did you see the throws he made against Alabama and Oregon? He is more NFL ready than Mariota. Mariota will be a huge bust. I doubt Jones is ever a NFL starter either. But he has a cannon and that goes a long way in this league.