Voluntary veteran mini-camp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I mean, it could happen... but a little early to be making decisions, no?

I said that's how things are leaning so far. Decisions won't be made until Aug. I think we will seen soon that Cassel gets first team reps and then Tyrod and EJ will battle for second team but Rex likes Tyrod

I said that's how things are leaning so far. Decisions won't be made until Aug. I think we will seen soon that Cassel gets first team reps and then Tyrod and EJ will battle for second team but Rex likes Tyrod

I honestly think the QB statements have been as bull **** as it gets. These guys are experts at this phooey.

Tyrod a favorite? because of what. secret tapes?

If Rex thinks Tyrod is leading before the Bills defense starts with pads then he is .. well, and idiot. and he aint.

with due respect to you all, i dont think we know who gets 1st reps or if that even matters at this point.

They will get a feel for each of em way before they cater the offense to one of these guys.

Its fun but just a puff of smoke right now

Thanks 26. Good to have you back.

Per Foxsports, top members of Bills FO in Dallas to take Bryce Petty to dinner. I'm thinking its him @ 50

@PSchrags: News coming on @FOXSports1 -- multiple members of the Bills front office are in Dallas to have dinner w/ QB Bryce Petty tonight. @NFLonFOX

I have a feeling it's a smoke screen to get someone else to step up and take Petty earlier and have Grayson fall to the Bills.

I gotta say....

I am starting to think that coaching is seeing an issue with EJ that he does not have the mental aspect of the QB position......

He has EVERYTHING you could look for from a physical standpoint.....but when you hear Rex talk about how Cassel just throws it and doesnt think about it and how he loves Tyrod's deep ball and big play ability

I wonder if EJ is a goner at this point. I feel bad because I am really rooting for the kid.

I watched a lot of his film from the last two years.

EJ doesn't make many bad reads. He usually has the right read, but he's late far too often and doesn't anticipate well. If he can find a way to speed it up and get more consistent footwork, the sky is the limit for him... if he doesn't, well....

There was nothing said that was not known before:
Cass looks like a veteran typically does in minicamp and may have a first start; he will probably fade like many journeyman do.

EJ is a great physical specimen but he was a developmental QB, has not had good coaching, has not played a lot of games and it shows.

Ty has wheels and has lots of experience viewing tape.

I wonder if EJ is going back to Kelly asking for advice; he seemed to have a lot of support from him in beginning/

PRESTON BROWN: "ITCHING TO GET OUT THERE" (4:39)

The Bills linebacker talks about the new defensive scheme, calling the plays on defense, and day one of the voluntary minicamp.

TYROD TAYLOR: "A GOOD START TO A GREAT SEASON" (3:44)

The Bills quarterback talks about being able to work on the field, rotating in with the other quarterbacks, and how his experience in Baltimore is helping him in Buffalo.

INCOGNITO: "GREAT TO BE OUT HERE WITH THE GUYS" (3:46)

The Bills offensive lineman talks about getting back on the field for the first time at voluntary minicamp, and getting used to playing with all four quarterbacks.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz