Voluntary veteran mini-camp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's weird that there isn't at least a little video of some of the guys practising. The Jest have a video showing the guys doing drills, a bit of throwing, etc.

i guess? i mean, ultimately, it doesnt mean anything one way or the other but it would probably get the website some extra clicks

It's weird that there isn't at least a little video of some of the guys practising. The Jest have a video showing the guys doing drills, a bit of throwing, etc.

That's because they are really all in the locker room playing Madden, yo

Rex Rules!

Edited by YoloinOhio

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: We put in 10 more defenses on Day 2 of minicamp

@viccarucci: Rex Ryan: "This just in: I am really happy we signed Jerry Hughes. It's rare you've got to pull a guy from practice bc he's ruining practice

@viccarucci: Ryan: Hughes would have had 6-7 sacks in a game.

@viccarucci: Ryan: "Every time I look out there, I say, 'Woof,' we are loaded."

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Preston Brown has been around the game. Coach's kid. Comes off pretty easy.

@SalSports: Rex on Preston Brown calling D signals (smiling): "Oh God, I didn't realize he was only 22. Now I'm nervous."

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Marquise Goodwin has been very impressive to me.

@SalSports: Rex on Robert Woods: "Great route runner, very instinctive. Knows how to get open, set people up. Goodwin win has been REALLY impressive."

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Hughes plays bigger than his frame. Can play DE or OLB. Great pass rushers has a feel for it, and he has it.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Hughes is like a pitcher with four-five pitches. Nightmare to go up against.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: We put in 10 more defenses on Day 2 of minicamp

@viccarucci: Rex Ryan: "This just in: I am really happy we signed Jerry Hughes. It's rare you've got to pull a guy from practice bc he's ruining practice

@viccarucci: Ryan: Hughes would have had 6-7 sacks in a game.

@viccarucci: Ryan: "Every time I look out there, I say, 'Woof,' we are loaded."

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Preston Brown has been around the game. Coach's kid. Comes off pretty easy.

@SalSports: Rex on Preston Brown calling D signals (smiling): "Oh God, I didn't realize he was only 22. Now I'm nervous."

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Marquise Goodwin has been very impressive to me.

@SalSports: Rex on Robert Woods: "Great route runner, very instinctive. Knows how to get open, set people up. Goodwin win has been REALLY impressive."

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Hughes plays bigger than his frame. Can play DE or OLB. Great pass rushers has a feel for it, and he has it.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Hughes is like a pitcher with four-five pitches. Nightmare to go up against.

AHHHHHHHHHH...I cant handle this. Gimme a 5 gallon bucket of Kool-Aid! Why cant the season start today...

Great to see Rex raving about Marquise Goodwin. I presume he will have a fairly limited role given he is not higher than the fourth WR, so hopefully he can remain healthy and available when needed.

The skeptic in me says they want to trade Marquis. OTOH when healthy he is pretty freaking fast in practice so hard not to be impressed as his speed is next level

Yes we all saw this Rex ;)...

@SalSports: I asked Rex how Sammy altered gameplan as Jets coach last year. He said they "sold out on doubling him in 2nd game," then Woods killed em

Or maybe Marrone is a dope who won't play him even when healthy...

@SalSports: 2nd time today Rex mentions Marquise Goodwin and how impressed he is "I'm telling you, you can't sleep on him. Can't defend him with 1 guy"

looks like they were rotating the OL today

@viccarucci: Ryan: Kouandjio played both tackles in practice. Only at OT.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Having a guy like Urbik is critical, can play all three interior spots

@buffalobills: Rex says they're flipping the O-Line around constantly. "We're letting them know: don't get comfortable."

Edited by YoloinOhio

The skeptic in me says they want to trade Marquis. OTOH when healthy he is pretty freaking fast in practice so hard not to be impressed as his speed is next level

Yes we all saw this Rex ;)...

@SalSports: I asked Rex how Sammy altered gameplan as Jets coach last year. He said they "sold out on doubling him in 2nd game," then Woods killed em

Or maybe Marrone is a dope who won't play him even when healthy...

@SalSports: 2nd time today Rex mentions Marquise Goodwin and how impressed he is "I'm telling you, you can't sleep on him. Can't defend him with 1 guy"

@viccarucci: Ryan: Kouandjio played both tackles in practice. Only at OT.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: Having a guy like Urbik is critical, can play all three interior spots.

when healthy, he played well (including the 1 game he started against the jets)

Oh hello...

@SalSports: Duke Williams looks bigger, especially upper torso. I asked. He told me he's now at about 210 pounds after playing last year about 200.

been working out with this fellow named laron... said his biceps should be bigger than his head by camp.

Oh hello...

@SalSports: Duke Williams looks bigger, especially upper torso. I asked. He told me he's now at about 210 pounds after playing last year about 200.

Human missile. I really hope this kid puts it all together this year.

Hughes was such a critical re-signing. I recall a few late season games where it seemed he was on top of the QB on most pass plays. He's ready for a pro bowl run this year. Pass the koolaid!

Hughes was such a critical re-signing. I recall a few late season games where it seemed he was on top of the QB on most pass plays. He's ready for a pro bowl run this year. Pass the koolaid!

they said Kuandjoie was at RT and LT today... So I guess we know how that went ;)

Do you ever stop and think about how we stole Jerry Hughes from the Colts? Absolute robbery. It's the Cornelius Bennett trade all over again except the Bills gave up practically nothing.

Edited by PromoTheRobot