2015 Bills schedule is out

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan, that's funny, but I would have inserted at Jags, Titans home, at Bucs, Jags at home, Bucs, Titans.

The schedule is the schedule. We get the NFC East and AFC South with wildcards with Bengals and Chiefs. This is a decent schedule, and they get the bye after London, which is a good rule, lots of time to prepare for NE, if your playing in NE, you know they'll be amped up for a MNF game. There are so many ways you can slice it. Are you guys really worried about a short week against the Jets. We crushed them twice.

This offense I know is the wildcard, but there is no way we can't be better, even just avg with all of these new weapons and Sammy with another year under his belt. As long as the QB play isn't horrendous, the defense will keep us in games. We have amuch more seasoned coaching staff who knows how to win over Maroon.

As far as Dareus, yes he'll be gone for the Colts, but have you guys forgotten the other three studs on the line. With the Pats, he'll be back, and be a destructive force. I wish it were September. I normally fly my boys up for the opener, but I'd much rather see us against the Pats. We'll be there and my whole family (the men will be going to the game. I hope to see some of you so will have to remember to post which lot will you knuckleheads throw a couple of adult beverages back.

Go Bills and 19-0 BABY!

My only complaint with the schedule is opening with the colts for purely selfish reasons. The only reason I don't like it is I wanted to go to go to that game! Season opener is usually a tough one to get tickets to without paying an arm and a leg.

Edited by section122

The only way folks were going to be happy with this schedule is if it read.

Jags

at Jags

Jags

at Jags

Jags

at Jags

Jags

at Jags

Jags

at Jags

Jags

at Jags

Jags

at Jags

Jags

at Jags

Bye week

No consecutive home games! That schedule blows! All schedules blow! Argh! So angry about things I can't control!

The fact we play New England* week 2 means he's looking at (at least) two weeks off (see Bell, Le'Veon)....

The Patriots also got 5 primetime games this season and end their season with 2 road games against AFC East opponents and actually 4 games in a row against AFC teams which might might hinder/help their shot at home field throughout the playoffs.

Edited by The Jokeman

From Chris Brown via Yolo

Between Week 3 and Week 10 the Bills have seven games with six coming against non-playoff clubs from 2014. Cincinnati is the only postseason qualifier they’ll see in that span as the other six clubs (Miami twice) had a combined record of 23-57.

That is a great stretch!

So the NFL gives suspensions for traffic violations now? Whats next, dude gets 4 games for a speeding ticket? Don't see how he gets any suspension with the plea, and if he does don't see how that holds up on appeal.

The NFL, generally, penalizes based on their investigation of the actions not based on pleas. They then appeal to themselves. So don't be shocked if he sits a game.

From Chris Brown via Yolo

That is a great stretch!

Also a lot of home games I assume given the late season road stretch

Edited by NoSaint

Random thoughts...The schedule is ok, not great but could be worse. Hopefully the weather will bad for the houston and dallas games and give us an advantage, although dallas was a good running team last year but who knows about this year. Games 1 and 2 will be tough but I think playing Indy early may be for the best. Will Londoners cheer for the bills or the jags? Thank Peg. for no more Toronto.

No kidding Die Hard! Imagine if this years team, with real aspirations, had to waste a home game on a lousy Toronto money grab. I'm excited. (Happens this time of year, but this time I mean it. Again.)