2015 Bills schedule is out

So the NFL gives suspensions for traffic violations now? Whats next, dude gets 4 games for a speeding ticket? Don't see how he gets any suspension with the plea, and if he does don't see how that holds up on appeal.

He got caught with bud, bud.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the NFL gives suspensions for traffic violations now? Whats next, dude gets 4 games for a speeding ticket? Don't see how he gets any suspension with the plea, and if he does don't see how that holds up on appeal.

Its the marijuana charge he is going to get suspended for not the traffic nonsense. Probably gets one game like Blunt and Bradham got.

I thought there would be more prime time games. Disappointed in that. Altough I think that Eagles game might be moved to Sunday night if it has playoff implications.

Tough stretch after Cincy. They have a short week the go to England vs Jags. Then come back and play Dolphins, then short week vs Jets. Only saving grace is 11 days to prepare for Pats.

I don't think the Cowboys will be that good this year. They haven't had back to back double digit win seasons in almost 20 years. I see the Jets/Cowboys/Redskins (2 of 3 at home) is probably the most favorable way they've ended a season in a long time.

Also three road games the first eight weeks is pretty favorable. Nice stretch weeks 4-10 where they play 4 teams with a total of 15 wins in 2014, their bye, and the 8-8 Dolphins.

I think the Bills are set up this season. Only question will be what type of start they can get out of the gate vs Colts & Pats. Both are at home, so thats a big break.

Edited by dezertbill

He didn't accept the plea.

Guys, if Dareus is out week 1, rest assured we will be fine. The Colts OL is crap. The Colts are good because of Luck, with some help from a small supporting cast. They are not that good of a team and Pagano is not that good of a coach. They made it to the AFCCG because they got to play the Bengals and the Broncos whose coach is also overrated and QB was really hurt.

No one has tape on this team yet. Why not play the supposed best teams at home out of the gate?

Edited by Big C

Everyone is heralding the updated Colts as the real deal, why? Because they signed Gore and Johnson? Two guys past their prime. I don't think Gore sees the same success behind the Colts line. Look at their backs last year. Bradshaw was decent before his injury from a fantasy perspective, but a lot of his yards we catches out of the backfield. Their line overachieved thanks to Luck and probably coaching, but their players, if you line them up with ours, are worse.

A great QB makes all the difference, I know. But we totally handled the best one in the game. I am not worried.