2015 Bills schedule is out

I'm really starting to think the NFL is rigged and anti-Bills. Take a look at the Tennessee game. I know, I know, it's the Titans....BUT - http://thenashvilleoktoberfest.com/ The Nashville Oktoberfest is scheduled October 9-11. Do you think it is strictly by chance that they scheduled the Bills to arrive for the game Saturday night in the midst of a rowdy party?? Now factor in southern ribs, cornbread, BBQ and all the fixins (not to mention cold brew) and we have the makings of a Music City Meltdown. To schedule the Bills IN Tennessee during Oktoberfest is intentional. The schedule makers are a slick bunch. I call bull ****. Pisses me off.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with that, I think my point was more towards the people who think the Patriots and Colts equal 2 losses right off the bat. If that is true, then we must think we have no chance in the playoffs as well.

On the other hand I think both of those teams are beatable whether they have film on us or not.

the first couple games are usually the least indicative of the team's season. Both QBs looked like crap early on last year. OLs still gelling, etc. Not to say our own OL and Qb won't look shaky out of the gate, but the Bills kind of are assuming that. So the rest of our roster is set up better than either of theirs, which depend a lot in their QBs to succeed. Both of those teams are strong obviously, but it sure helps to get them early and at home imo. I think MNF at pats is a L. Pats have some insane home win streak on mnf. *although Rex was a blocked FG from beating them on TNF at Foxboro last year with that crap jets roster.

Am I the only one who thinks a team like the Colts with talent but a bit of a soft underbelly is the perfect opponent for a fired up Bills right out of the gate with the defensive front hurtling at the Colts' young passer and a Bills offesne determined to establish a hard nosed style?

If there is any team in the NFL currently who when it's too tough for them it's just right for us I suspect it is the Indianapolis Colts. Rock the Ralph and get after them.

I'm really starting to think the NFL is rigged and anti-Bills. Take a look at the Tennessee game. I know, I know, it's the Titans....BUT - http://thenashvilleoktoberfest.com/ The Nashville Oktoberfest is scheduled October 9-11. Do you think it is strictly by chance that they scheduled the Bills to arrive for the game Saturday night in the midst of a rowdy party?? Now factor in southern ribs, cornbread, BBQ and all the fixins (not to mention cold brew) and we have the makings of a Music City Meltdown. To schedule the Bills IN Tennessee during Oktoberfest is intentional. The schedule makers are a slick bunch. I call bull ****. Pisses me off.

I think I've just identified my road game this year

We "only" have 3 games against teams coming off extra rest -

Giants Week 4 (play on Thursday night football week 3)

Dolphins Week 9 (Thursday night week 8, our bye week)

Cowboys Week 16 (They play Saturday week 15).

Unless I'm missing something, I don't think we are catching anyone coming off their bye week. A lot of attention being paid to the first two games, but IMO the stretch that will define our season is week 9 to 12 (Miami, @ Jets (Rex's return in primetime), @ Pats, @ Chiefs on a short week).

Last 5 games look winable, in my mind if we are 6-5 through our first 11 we've got a chance. 7-4 and we are looking strong. 5-6 or worse and we are in trouble.

Wait one cotton pickin' minute!!! You guys aren't supposed to be happy about this....we're supposed to fall on the floor, turn red and scream how this is unfair. Get with the program!!

sorry I will get right on that but first I need to book my hotel in Nashville... Beer... Ribs....

the Bills are always an afterthought when it comes to making the schedules it seems. it seems like the big market teams always have a more favorable schedule. there needs to be a more scientific way of doing this like what the UB students proposed.

yeah.

its called making the playoffs.

the bills suck, have sucked for a decade and a half, AND play in a small market.

sure, they won nine games, but teams (if theyre not the bills) win nine games all the time. should we be on prime time every week because we won NINE football games last year? it's not even an exciting 9 win team--we are the antithesis of modern day football. strong defense and ground and pound offense. who would want to watch that in prime time?

don't get me wrong--i think we go 12-4 this year and contend for the super bowl. and next season, when our slate is:

ne/mia/nyj/pit/bal/cincy/cle/sf/sea/stl/ari/ind/den

you can expect the ne/pit/sea/den/ind games to all be prime time, with buf likely hosting 2 or 3 of them.

our offseason was a step in the right direction, but face it: the Bills are in the process of rebuilding their brand. that happens with making the playoffs and winning meaningful football games. we have been so bad for so long that fans look at the schedule set up as the make-or-break factor in the Bills being relevant again. but it's not. the schedule rewards the previous season, it is not a predictive measure of the coming season. good teams win football teams against other good football teams. the bills are there. it doesnt matter what order we play teams in, or where we play them, or how much rest we have to play them. this team is loaded with talent for the first time in 20 years, and will make the playoffs and likely get a bye.

dont worry about scheduling inadequacies, worry about booking hotel rooms.

this will all be a moot point when we smoke indy 35-6 week 1, and ne is 0-1 after losing to pit.

December / Jan games

Buffalo - Houston, @ Philly, @ Wash, Dallas and NYETS

NYETS - @ Giants, Tenny, @ Dallas, NE*, @ Buffalo

Fishies - Balto, Giants, @ SD, Indy, NE*

Cheaters - Philly, @ Hoston, Tenny, @ NYETS, @ Miami

hard to say who has it the toughest?

December / Jan games

i would go with miami with those 4 good AFC teams late

how bout the bills for years always scheduling a preseason game during erie county fair week......pretty sneaky themselves.....

December / Jan games

Jets catch a break with that Giants game being one of their 8 "away" games. Dolphins catch a break of having their last 5 all in nice weather or a dome.

December / Jan games

Miami, easily. Those home games also give up their biggest advantage, the heat.

i would go with miami with those 4 good AFC teams late

I think things could get pretty ugly in San Diego this year, especially by that time of the year if the news of a move has come out. Indy and NE might both have nothing to play for in those games.