2015 Bills schedule is out

Am I the only one who thinks a team like the Colts with talent but a bit of a soft underbelly is the perfect opponent for a fired up Bills right out of the gate with the defensive front hurtling at the Colts' young passer and a Bills offesne determined to establish a hard nosed style?

If there is any team in the NFL currently who when it's too tough for them it's just right for us I suspect it is the Indianapolis Colts. Rock the Ralph and get after them.

Hell yeah, I'm with you!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clutch or not, everyone was convinced the Bears were unbeatable. Kind of like that fairly soft Colts team.

Honestly....The Colts just might get steamrolled week 1. As mentioned, they strike me as soft. On offense, I see us dictating tempo with a pounding running attack. I see that Colt D back on their heels as we relentlessly jam it down their throats all while keeping Luck off the field.

On the defensive side, Rexy will have 'em coming from everywhere. I don't see the Colt run game being effective due to their softness. Luck had best be careful with those 5-7 step drops......he might regret doing that.

Bills just flat out out-physical Indy. Not an ideal matchup for them.

1-0 as I see it.

Honestly....The Colts just might get steamrolled week 1. As mentioned, they strike me as soft. On offense, I see us dictating tempo with a pounding running attack. I see that Colt D back on their heels as we relentlessly jam it down their throats all while keeping Luck off the field.

On the defensive side, Rexy will have 'em coming from everywhere. I don't see the Colt run game being effective due to their softness. Luck had best be careful with those 5-7 step drops......he might regret doing that.

1-0 as I see it.

there is no defense for the perfect pass. Luck's ball placement is absurd at times. That plus his mobility in the pocket and a super "clutch" gene makes that team the contender they are every year. But he also can throw some head scratchers and get confused by defenses. The key to this game isn't so much the defense as it is the offense. He's going to throw some TDs. The Bills absolutley have to run the ball and control the game. This is how the pats beat them last year in the reg season. Check out how many times brady even threw. That was the 4 TD game by Jonas gray. And it was in Indy.

1-0 as I see it.

Kind of in a similar vein, this is how I see us matching up to the Eagles. Even if you buy that Bradford can have a healthy, productive season, they've lost their most dynamic offensive weapons on the outside. I'm seeing little reason not to put 8 men in the box for standard formations and we have the CB depth to play man if they go to the spread.

there is no defense for the perfect pass. Luck's ball placement is absurd at times. That plus his mobility in the pocket and a super "clutch" gene makes that team the contender they are every year. But he also can throw some head scratchers and get confused by defenses. The key to this game isn't so much the defense as it is the offense. He's going to throw some TDs. The Bills absolutley have to run the ball and control the game. This is how the pats beat them last year in the reg season. Check out how many times brady even threw. That was the 4 TD game by Jonas gray. And it was in Indy.

Provided he has time to get the ball out. I think we'll make him uncomfortable and perhaps force him into some errant throws.

Indy will be fine. I believe we're a matchup nightmare for them.

Kind of in a similar vein, this is how I see us matching up to the Eagles. Even if you buy that Bradford can have a healthy, productive season, they've lost their most dynamic offensive weapons on the outside. I'm seeing little reason not to put 8 men in the box for standard formations and we have the CB depth to play man if they go to the spread.

Conversely, Chip will have his QB get the ball out quick and run that fast paced attack that nullifies an overzealous attack style D.

I suspect we lay back a little more in our pursuit for that game.

I don't think we pose the nightmare to Philly that we do to Indy. Primarily due to style of play.

Rex can't be stubborn. He'll need to adjust.

Provided he has time to get the ball out. I think we'll make him uncomfortable and perhaps force him into some errant throws.

Indy will be fine. I believe we're a matchup nightmare for them.

Conversely, Chip will have his QB get the ball out quick and run that fast paced attack that nullifies an overzealous attack style D.

I don't think we pose the nightmare to Philly that we do to Indy. Primarily due to style of play.

Adjusting and using his own and his opponents tendencies to his benefit is what he does best

Rex is very flexible.

I watched a lot of Eagles games, and Chip is very good. He rolls up a lot of points against bad and average defenses. But against top 5 defenses like the Seahawks and the 49ers they averaged less than 18 points a game. One of the fair knocks is that Chip has a hard time slowing it down and high tempo three and outs are killers.

Edit: I double checked the 49ers game. All of their points were a blocked punt for a touchdown, a pick six and a punt return touchdown. The offense scored zero points.

Edited by Whitewalker Merriman

Excluding the win in Foxboro this past December, the only two times we've beaten NE* in forever has been in home games in September. So, I think this is advantage - Bills.

I don't expect the Pats* to fold by the 3rd Qtr, the way I expect the Colts to, but I think they fall short and we start off 2-0.

IMO

I believe the high-level of competition right off the bat means our coaching staff needs to, while still being as thorough as possible, expedite the quarterback competition so to have a starter picked as soon as possible. I think that favors Cassel.

Thanks, Ice Bowl. Same to you! I see your boys finishing 13-3, and I saw some "experts" on TV last night saying 16-0 wasn't an impossibility with that schedule. Hope you really take it to the AFC West.