Gilmore Tweet

The defense was already top 5 and now with the weapons we have acquired on the offensive side of the ball s*** is about to get ugly for any team that stands in the way. I just hope we can stay healthy this year. B-)

If and when this team does finally make the playoffs, there are going to be some seriously pumped up players on the field. I'm in the camp who doesn't think we should keep Freddie just for sentimental purposes, but it would be really sweet to see him play in his first playoff game. Kyle Williams hasn't been there either, nor have Mario, Wood, Dareus and a vast majority of fan favorites.

If and when this team does finally make the playoffs, there are going to be some seriously pumped up players on the field. I'm in the camp who doesn't think we should keep Freddie just for sentimental purposes, but it would be really sweet to see him play in his first playoff game. Kyle Williams hasn't been there either, nor have Mario, Wood, Dareus and a vast majority of fan favorites.

I can't imagine Kyle Williams in a playoff game.

Teams are built from chemistry not getting all superstars. If this team makes it to the playoffs Freddie will have been a big part.

Actually I can't wait to see Freddie...

Will there be the magical "next gear?" We've had a ton of must win games - I imagine we've seen Freddy and kyle leave everything on the field before several times

Edited by NoSaint

Will there be the magical "next gear?" We've had a ton of must win games - I imagine we've seen Freddy and kyle leave everything on the field before several times

Oh they have...without a doubt

I think their leadership will be key and I think the magical "next gear" will be that the rest of the team steps it up for their leaders....

That is why I am not worried at all......

- This team was horribly coached last year but still went 9-7 on the back of what is a DOMINANT defense......

- The gang is all back

- Jets fans are crooning because Revis and Comaratie are back as their corners........SO WHAT....your defense is STILL not as good as ours

The bills are goin baby

- This team was horribly coached last year but still went 9-7 on the back of what is a DOMINANT defense......

- The gang is all back

- Jets fans are crooning because Revis and Comaratie are back as their corners........SO WHAT....your defense is STILL not as good as ours

The bills are goin baby

Jets defense is stellar- as is ours.

Neither of us have qbs

But if we roll in with sammy, harvin, McCoy, clay... I'll take that over decker, ivory, kerley, Cumberland 100 times out of 10.

Our strengths our comparable but our weakness is miles ahead of theirs Potentially

Edited by NoSaint

Oh they have...without a doubt

I think their leadership will be key and I think the magical "next gear" will be that the rest of the team steps it up for their leaders....

well said !

- The gang is all back

The bills are goin baby

yes we are.

Its almost like Rex knew that the Revis and Cromartie pairing was coming.

So what kind of offense should the Bills run>

A run heavy offense. take the corners out of the equation. Speaking to the Jets

Patriots dont have Wilfork who took up at least two blockers in the run game.

and the Dolphins are wait and see maybe.

But Bills might well be ready to roll. and the players , such as Gilmore , who is usually so quiet i think his wife wrote the tweet, means these guys are on board.

Bring back Spikes please.

If only for the attitude

Gilmore is a bust.

I think he showed a lot of improvement this past season and there is certainly room for more improvement. Calling him a bust doesn't make sense at this point in time. I'm optimistic. I think he will be a huge part of this defense this season. Im recalling a couple of his better games being against the Broncos and the Pack.

PLEASE tell me the downside in keeping Freddie? I can't think of one.

I don't even like the argument that he's "slowed down". His biggest assets are his vision and his strength and the obvious, maybe underrated, leadership role.

Saying we shouldn't keep Freddie makes me question your fanhood.…I don't like throwing those words around but I just can't justify it….

Edit: I realize you said just because of "sentimental reason" but I don't think that would ever be the sole reason we keep him…He will have value standing in our backfield for at least 2 more seasons.

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

The supporting cast is the next gear.

and maybe some better coaching ?

But absolutely adding talent around talent + makes everyone better.

but i have to give Marrone one Kudo. and it pains me to do it.

The Bills became a tougher team. a, play all 60 minutes type of team.

Much more aggressive and cocky. especially on defense. that part worked out nicely i think.

:lol: True. I for one can't wait to see which scary contacts Mario chooses for a playoff game.

I'm in the optical bizz and carry "wild eyes" which is the company of contacts Mario uses... The coolest ones are the "White out" ones.... Looks like u have no eye color! When ppl have tried them on, its kinda spooky looking... Imagine if Mario wore them???? As if he's not scary enough as is for any Ofensive Lineman!!!

I think he showed a lot of improvement this past season and there is certainly room for more improvement. Calling him a bust doesn't make sense at this point in time. I'm optimistic. I think he will be a huge part of this defense this season. Im recalling a couple of his better games being against the Broncos and the Pack.

He was being sarcastic my man.

I'm in the optical bizz and carry "wild eyes" which is the company of contacts Mario uses... The coolest ones are the "White out" ones.... Looks like u have no eye color! When ppl have tried them on, its kinda spooky looking... Imagine if Mario wore them???? As if he's not scary enough as is for any Ofensive Lineman!!!

He wears a dark visor so I'm not totally sure of the point in wearing colored contacts.

Neither of us have qbs

But if we roll in with sammy, harvin, McCoy, clay... I'll take that over decker, ivory, kerley, Cumberland 100 times out of 10.

Our strengths our comparable but our weakness is miles ahead of theirs Potentially

Don't forget the Jets also added Brandon Marshall.

Neither of us have qbs

Jets defense won't be a tenth of what the Bills will be.