RUMOR: EJ Manuel Likely To Be Cut

negativo

Not sure about that. Edwards was a 3rd round pick, showed much more promise through his first 14 games or so yet people were not necessarily sold on him being the franchise QB.

It could have been worse. We could have stayed at 8 and not have gotten Kiko.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm of the opinion that EJ Manuel did enough to show that he deserves a shot to win the job. But to cut him in favor of a Josh McCown or Jake Locker is shear stupidity. McCown is a proven "backup QB only" and Locker is always hurt and when he wasn't hurt he didn't establish himself as a better QB than Manuel.

I really don't understand the Manuel hatred. It's as if McCown and Locker are great additions because they aren't named EJ Manuel. There are no great options, but why eliminate an option? That's lunacy.

It's very strange. I've been watching football for over forty years. I don't remember a young player with good character who has been so polarizing.

Whichever side one comes down on, the other appears irrational.

because IMO it is total BS, this is a pure troll post.

.......that has reached 11 pages lol

One thing I notice a lot about troll's is that once they post something they rarely return to that thread to respond to comments.

Not saying that the "IMO" guy is a troll, I am just talking in general

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Makes no sense, not sure why this is deserving of it's own post. Because a prediction the guy made once came true?

I predict that EJ won't be cut two days after FA starts. If I'm right will you make a new thread with my next prediction?

It's very strange. I've been watching football for over forty years. I don't remember a young player with good character who has been so polarizing.

i think that theres a large portion here that would not bet that he will be the guy, but that we dont have a better course of action than letting him throw a few more balls this summer as a bill and see what happens. theres no downside, and an outside chance it works out better than hoped.

i think that those demanding to cut him now (several) or that hes clearly a starter (few) are crazy but theres a good amount of reasonable folks around.

.......that has reached 11 pages lol

One thing I notice a lot about troll's is that once they post something they rarely return to that thread to respond to comments.

Not saying that the "IMO" guy is a troll, I am just talking in general

CBF

If CBF were elected mod, he would be on patrol to make sure that troll posts don't go eleven pages.

#CBF4Mod2015

i think that theres a large portion here that would not bet that he will be the guy, but that we dont have a better course of action than letting him throw a few more balls this summer as a bill and see what happens. theres no downside, and an outside chance it works out better than hoped.

i think that those demanding to cut him now (several) or that hes clearly a starter (few) are crazy but theres a good amount of reasonable folks around.

Ding ding ding.

But those views are boring.

I think the frustration is boiling over. The Bills really screwed themselves trading up for TJ Graham and not picking Russell Wilson.

Now fans are fighting over Josh McCown, Jake Locker and EJ Manuel. As a Bills fan, if all things are pretty equal I will favor the guy we picked as "our future franchise QB" with the feeling that it was fate and that it just took some time to happen. I will drop my support if or when Manuel fails to get it done this season. Of course odds are that he won't do it, but I still see the possibility of him shocking the NFL with great play after getting out from under the stench of Marrone.

I think the frustration is boiling over. The Bills really screwed themselves trading up for TJ Graham and not picking Russell Wilson.

Now fans are fighting over Josh McCown, Jake Locker and EJ Manuel. As a Bills fan, if all things are pretty equal I will favor the guy we picked as "our future franchise QB" with the feeling that it was fate and that it just took some time to happen. I will drop my support if or when Manuel fails to get it done this season. Of course odds are that he won't do it, but I still see the possibility of him shocking the NFL with great play after getting out from under the stench of Marrone.

Whaley is the only piece left in place that possibly had any part in that decision

:doh: