Saint Doug's house for sale

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All things are relative. Come to Houston sometime.

LOL; I was thinking the same thing.

WNY has no traffic of any kind relative to big cities; also, this is a lovely house and it's BIG in a great area. $1.5 million is almost giving it away compared to housing costs elsewhere. Saves lots of money for paying 40 grand a year in property tax...

I'm digging the comments about the house being old, dumpy, ugly, and in need of updating....

This is a pretty nice property that has been very thoroughly upgraded throughout, obviously. (no pun intended!)

Spend some time looking at comparable houses on comparable streets.

The interiors of most are horrid; this is quite a nice house.

same house as Tom Donahoe.

donahoe sold it to Barry and Tracey Heneghan.

the heneghans sold it to marrone.

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/stories/2010/06/28/daily40.html

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/blog/morning_roundup/2013/04/bills-coach-to-settle-in-northtowns.html

a tad off topic of the OP, but if donohoe trades up for big ben, his legacy here is different.

LOL; I was thinking the same thing.

WNY has no traffic of any kind relative to big cities; also, this is a lovely house and it's BIG in a great area. $1.5 million is almost giving it away compared to housing costs elsewhere. Saves lots of money for paying 40 grand a year in property tax...

I'm digging the comments about the house being old, dumpy, ugly, and in need of updating....

This is a pretty nice property that has been very thoroughly upgraded throughout, obviously. (no pun intended!)

Spend some time looking at comparable houses on comparable streets.

The interiors of most are horrid; this is quite a nice house.

You really don't save a lot of money paying less for a house like this when the taxes are nearly as high as your mortgage--too much money not going into equity. You're better off paying less taxes on a more expensive house in a desirable market--especially if you aren't planning to stay in this house/region for a very long time.

It's a nice house with high end updates. But no one would pay close to asking when the house just sold for 30-40% less fewer than 2 years ago.

This place would go for 4+ mil in Rex's old neighborhood.