Who is really looking forward to the Super Bowl

Nasty

Really.......I for one am not. You have the Seahawks with an over rated Russell Wilson who was carried today by Marshawn and the Defense mixed in with the Packers starting to celebrate early and shutting it down topped with a bone headed play on the on side kick. VS. the Patriots who (I am sorry are coached by a known cheater) with a good QB but again over rated who is a product of the system, proven when Cassell (a QB who didn't even start a game in college) come in when Brady was hurt and have a pro bowl year get that paycheck and hasn't done a thing since. I am not looking forward at all to Russell this and Brady that for two weeks...how about you.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boobie knows best

@Boobie24Dixon: This might be the 1st super bowl where nobody outside of the teams fan base want any of these teams to win...folks like can it be a tie lol

What teams has he played for again? Edited by NoSaint

Boobie knows best

@Boobie24Dixon: This might be the 1st super bowl where nobody outside of the teams fan base want any of these teams to win...folks like can it be a tie lol

That is awesome!! And true.

I'm looking forward to next years SB, when we win!

The two best football teams in the world will be playing each other. Of course I'm looking forward to it!

Hate the Pats all you want (which I think is silly and overdone here) but they are dominant. I almost hope they win the SB so I can stop hearing "notice they haven't won a SB since they got caught "cheating?""

Really.......I for one am not. You have the Seahawks with an over rated Russell Wilson who was carried today by Marshawn and the Defense mixed in with the Packers starting to celebrate early and shutting it down topped with a bone headed play on the on side kick. VS. the Patriots who (I am sorry are coached by a known cheater) with a good QB but again over rated who is a product of the system, proven when Cassell (a QB who didn't even start a game in college) come in when Brady was hurt and have a pro bowl year get that paycheck and hasn't done a thing since. I am not looking forward at all to Russell this and Brady that for two weeks...how about you.

So Wilson didn't have a totally clutch performance the last 5 minutes in regulation and the OT? And he is simply over rated?

And Brady is an over rated system QB?

Hey, can you wash my car while NoSaint and I watch this SB game?