Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, I was basically throwing your BS back at you 

Tibs you’re a fool if you think it’s possible to have peace and Muslims. I’d gladly watch muslims kill you and other liberals without lifting a finger, but you schmucks are risking my families safety along with yours which is unacceptable. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Tibs you’re a fool if you think it’s possible to have peace and Muslims. I’d gladly watch muslims kill you and other liberals without lifting a finger, but you schmucks are risking my families safety along with yours which is unacceptable. 

Why? Because a tiny, tiny minority of them are violent? You'd feel better living around neo-Nazis?? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Why? Because a tiny, tiny minority of them are violent?

Probably just a general observation.  You are a fool.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You'd feel better living around neo-Nazis?? 

Rhetorical question, right?  You know @The_Dude already resides in that bubble.

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? Because a tiny, tiny minority of them are violent? You'd feel better living around neo-Nazis?? 

Its more than a “tiny” minority. It is a minority, but the issue is as I’ve said a million times, in Islam the tail wags the dog. In Muslim communities the fundamentalists quickly become the voice of the community because in order to contradict them one has to contradict Mohammad which CANNOT be done. That’s why Islam is what it is. Most Muslims want to live life peacefully, but they’re the silent majority who always gets pushed around by the agenda of the fundementalists. 

21 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Its more than a “tiny” minority. It is a minority, but the issue is as I’ve said a million times, in Islam the tail wags the dog. In Muslim communities the fundamentalists quickly become the voice of the community because in order to contradict them one has to contradict Mohammad which CANNOT be done. That’s why Islam is what it is. Most Muslims want to live life peacefully, but they’re the silent majority who always gets pushed around by the agenda of the fundementalists. 

That's what happens in dictatorships. The extremists are great for dictators. Democracies empower silent majorities 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's what happens in dictatorships. The extremists are great for dictators. Democracies empower silent majorities 

Muslims do not embrace democracy. They’ll ignore it from their caliphates they’re setting up here through YOUR support and consent. 

https://www.ausa.org/news/staff-sergeant-receive-medal-honor?fbclid=IwAR3X626vjp6OZniJ07Yp-Dg02drGDrQkRGjxHaG6ScwuCsRd84ZxrYUahtc

This one is a real tear jerker. 

Its easy to mock my reasons. Most of you people don’t know how they are. How they are in a mass. Man, the ***** I’ve seen Sunni do to Shia and Shia to Sunni. You people don’t know how they are. And they’ll never be “Americans.” They’ll get citizenship but they’ll always hate our country. It’s how they are. You people don’t know because all you know is that Ali from payroll is very nice and that makes you an activist!

On 3/16/2019 at 4:08 AM, Thurmal34 said:

Can't decide if I should start a new thread "terrorism" or just post here.

Narrative failed.

What narrative? Islamic terrorism exists just ask the people subjegated to it in Iraq, Syria, Israel and the rest.

White nationalist terrorists seem to get their own threads.

so what point exactly were you trying to make?

4 hours ago, meazza said:

What narrative? Islamic terrorism exists just ask the people subjegated to it in Iraq, Syria, Israel and the rest.

White nationalist terrorists seem to get their own threads.

so what point exactly were you trying to make?

That white Christians are evil.

It’s not like his racism or anti-Christian bias is subtle.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, #34fan said:

Everyone knows it's not terrorism when the Christian right does it...-It's self-defense.

If you really wanted to be honest, you'd admit that "your" terrorism is "their" self-defense.  

But you don't want to be honest.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

If you really wanted to be honest, you'd admit that "your" terrorism is "their" self-defense.  

But you don't want to be honest.

If I'm honest, right wing extremist are equal opportunity terrorists... They'll shoot up anything from Churches, to Synagogues to teen summer camps. (Hans Brevik)

They'll shoot-up peaceful Sikh temples (Wisconsin) Thinking they're Muslims. (They're not.)  A bunch of idiot child-soldiers looking to kill anything that isn't

white, male, and loosely attached to Jesus.

Edited by #34fan

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

If I'm honest, right wing extremist are equal opportunity terrorists... They'll shoot up anything from Churches, to Synagogues to teen summer camps. (Hans Brevik)

They'll shoot-up peaceful Sikh temples (Wisconsin) Thinking they're Muslims. (They're not.)  A bunch of idiot child-soldiers looking to kill anything that isn't

They'll even shoot up mosques in Christchurch in the name of left-wing international white nationalism.  

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:51 AM, The_Dude said:

All true... Whether your'e with the dude or not, you have to admit he offers a unique perspective to this issue.  Unlike most of the far-right punditry on this

board, he's actually faced Muslim extremism on the field of combat.  Killing them was the job he was trained to do.  He didn't care very much for my

conversation, but I thought he was OK. -A little damaged and wacked-out perhaps, But OK... Vaya con Dios, brother...  I hope you get a handle on all that

darkness you carry around.     

Edited by #34fan

17 hours ago, #34fan said:

No really I’m trying to figure out your point. Is this a dig on whites? males? Christians?  Are you saying we’re ok with this?  Or did you just stick your finger down your throat and a bunch of nonesense spew out?  

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No really I’m trying to figure out your point. Is this a dig on whites? males? Christians?  Are you saying we’re ok with this?  Or did you just stick your finger down your throat and a bunch of nonesense spew out?  

those who carried out this attack were unrepentant hardcore murderers, nothing to do with any kind of religion here.

42 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Problem is, they're shaping narratives and stories mostly for people who have even LESS topical depth.

garbage in garage out

works on all sides of the spectrum

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Just someone defending themselves against international white nationalism.

Holland makes sense given their prominent role in colonizing the world 400 years ago

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

So, how's the free press labeling this attack?

Gunman kills three (in a gun free country).  Authorities investigating whether it's terrorism.