Tracking the Bills Front Office - Gas up the jet!

CherryCoke

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things;

1. A buddy of mine is a private pilot for jets. Even if he flies a non-company (personally owned) plane, which he does at times, to offset the costs the plane will be rented out to other people needing flights. So, even if it is a Pegula owned plane, he may use it for others flights. Just because you have tons doesn't mean you waste tons.

2. The 48' in Denver. I would assume that the interview process is very long and intensive, so that isn't enough time. At least that is what I have heard. More realistically I think they picked up Gase and did the interview on the plane

A few things;

1. A buddy of mine is a private pilot for jets. Even if he flies a non-company (personally owned) plane, which he does at times, to offset the costs the plane will be rented out to other people needing flights. So, even if it is a Pegula owned plane, he may use it for others flights. Just because you have tons doesn't mean you waste tons.

2. The 48' in Denver. I would assume that the interview process is very long and intensive, so that isn't enough time. At least that is what I have heard. More realistically I think they picked up Gase and did the interview on the plane

Why on earth would Gase do an interview on the plane headed to Seattle?

Ok. I guess I was wrong. With it going on to SD, it's likely his plane. Wonder what the stop in SF was for.

Tequila, lemons, oranges, grapefruit and Hookers, and Drugs.lotsa drugs. Couple cases of beer too.

ROAD TRIP !

Why on earth would Gase do an interview on the plane headed to Seattle?

If it was even remotely true. If I was Gase I would tell them to F-Off. only Hunter S. thompson would interview on a plane and there would need to be plenty of exotic drugs, and hookers.

This is for a head coach not a flight attendant.

Edited by Best Player Available

If it was even remotely true. If I was Gase I would tell them to F-Off. only Hunter S. thompson would interview on a plane and there would need to be plenty of exotic drugs, and hookers.

geez. you mean they aren't interchangeable ?

I mean thats how i would be running the operation. till the jet caught on fire somewhere near Hawaii

If they landed in Denver for just a short time, couldn't it be something as simple as Gase postponed because a different team's interview was running long. So, they refueled and moved on.

I'll give them one thing: they are kicking a lot of tires.

Yeah, that has to be a good thing right? Last time it seemed like positions were being filled pretty quickly. This time around everybody is taking their sweet time, which hopefully means our FO can do their due diligence. I read somewhere that the Bills have upwards of eleven "official" candidates. Edited by sodbuster

Yeah, that has to be a good thing right? Last time it seemed like positions were being filled pretty quickly. This time around everybody is taking their sweet time, which hopefully means our FO can do their due diligence. I read somewhere that the Bills have upwards of eleven "official" candidates.

yep I've been tracking it pretty closely, and there are 11 names of coaches they have either confirmed interviews with, are seeking interviews with, or expressed interest in interviewing. I have them all listed in the TBD fan poll and will add the names as they reported.

It's kind of exciting. Sorry Doug.

I don't like any of these names there throwing out there! Seems like the teams a mess according to MEDIA. I just hope he didn't throw out 1.4 Billion and didn't have a plan in place.

Bills brass headed to San Diego at the moment. Is this the Reich interview? I really hope he doesn't get the job.

I am there with ya on that one.

I seem to recall Jerry Jones interviewing Bill Parcells on his private jet.

I seem to recall Jerry Jones interviewing Bill Parcells on his private jet.

I would believe

Jones the pompus fool would do that. usually airports have executive conference rooms. or simply conference rooms in the area where chartered planes are docked. i am willing to bet even Pyror has one for just that purpose. meetings, catering, the whole deal.

With evertone in a sense wanting to keep these things out of the eye of the media. having a candidate even chauferred out the plane is why TMZ stakes out airports 24/7.

I bet stop in Denver is to take Gase back home. Short stop over in Denver previously. I bet its a short stop today. I bet the Lawrence KS stop is a short stop on the way to Indianapolis to interview Pep Hamilton or Cincinnati to interview Hue Jackson. I bet it's like yesterdays stop in SF.