Bills @ Pats - 2nd half thread

Just Jack

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually impressed that Marrone got these guys prepared to play after the heartbreak that happened last week. I'm not even a fan of the guy but that's what a good coach does. As much as people keep saying this game "means nothing" to the Pats, the same can be said for the Bills and Marrone got these guys prepared and motivated.

Most all calling for him have.

'

This is it in a nutshell. Sure Orton is horrid, but that doesn't mean EJ is a lot better.

I would love to know what Pegula is doing about the QB for next season. That will be the story of this off-season. Nothing else really matters, including who the HC is.

Pats sat players like Gronk and Edelman on purpose. If Belichek cared they would have played.

If the Bills won last week we might very well have seen Dareus and Gilmore. The game means nothing so they sit.

I'm actually impressed that Marrone got these guys prepared to play after the heartbreak that happened last week. I'm not even a fan of the guy but that's what a good coach does. As much as people keep saying this game "means nothing" to the Pats, the same can be said for the Bills and Marrone got these guys prepared and motivated.

He needed to get them ready for last week.

who ever 21 is he is pressing Sammy on occasion. Sammy would destroy him off the line. Hit him as soon as he gets passed 21. Simple

Sammy has been beating his man all day -- DR or otherwise -- but he's only been targeted three times. That's absolutley criminal -- yet par for the course this year.

Another punt. !@#$ off st. Doug