Its already started, the Bills were Lucky

HOUSE

honestly, I think he just flubbed the catch. I'm not sure it was even hearing foot steps, as much as a simple case of being human

It looked like that but people were saying, correctly I think, that if you watch him he looks right at Williams when the ball comes into his hands. I will have to see it for myself on the replay, but GR was talking about it (which doesn't make it true of course), but another buddy of mine who watched the replay said that, too. I will have to see it for myself, for sure. but everyone sounded pretty sure about it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was with your wife and brother, and picturing a 20-19 loss.

We all were let's be honest.... and did everyone else think when the ball came loose from Bobby on our last possession "oh no... here we got again..."?? It will take a while for my emotions to get used to winning. Hopefully the Bills will keep winning.

To say we were lucky is ridiculous but here's what I will say: We complain about officiating working against us so much that I think it's only fair to respect the fact that we got some favorable officiating today. It looked like we got away with some PI/holdings in the secondary. Most notably the second interception. I didn't see it very clearly but it darn sure look like we mobbed their receiver well before the ball got there causing the ball to bounce up for the pick (can't remember who the WR/defenders were other than Rambo was the one who intercepted the pass). I just thought it was fair to point it out but at the same time calls have gone against us enough that I won't lose sleep over a game where we may have gotten some favorable calls. Go Bills.

We all were let's be honest.... and did everyone else think when the ball came loose from Bobby on our last possession "oh no... here we got again..."?? It will take a while for my emotions to get used to winning. Hopefully the Bills will keep winning.

It started there then there was relief and then the thought of Rodgers lead a game winning TD drive in the final minutes...I was thinking of all the possible ways we could blow it

What was lucky for GB was when Gilmore dropped the pick 6,that does not count?.Either way they dropped a sure TD and so did we.

Jordy nelson made a great play on that. He deflected the ball, which caused the drop. But your point still stands because Nelson made a fabulous play to stop a TD and dropped a ball that was almost a sure TD. So that is the wash.

Nelson's drop probably saved Marrone's job. He should buy Jordie some cheese for Christmas.

The defense saved Marrone's job. The reason Nelson dropped that pass is because he took his eyes off the ball to see Williams coming in on him. That happens when your D is blowing the ever-loving snotschitt out of their offense.

That pass to Jordy Nelson couldn't have been any better if Rogers handed the ball to him. We won because he dropped that ball let's be honest. Our offense is still terrible and there is no creativity in the play calling. Fire Hackett and get whatever head coach that gets fired to come in as OC. If we had a halfway decent offense we would be unstoppable. Think Tampa Bay or Baltimore of the 2000's

Having said that I'm drinking the kool aid too. Playoffs?