I Hate All mannings Especially Pencil Neck Peyton

patfitz

All Manning QB's are soft and are not able to take an punishment especially Peyton who isi so overrated that it makes me sic. If he played in a an open air stadium all his career he would be below average and the Bills will crush his pencil neck GO BILLS!

Edited by patfitz

Manning is a wuss in the pocket for sure and he has a noodle arm now. He lobs every throw because his arm strength is limited. Also, he can barely throw much more than 30 yds downfield... But, he has won a Super Bowl and plays the position better than just about anyone ever. Greatest? No, better people are currently playing now ( Rodgers,Brady,Brees). But I just can't hate him.. Too damn smart and has great attention to detail and pinpoint accuracy on his 5-20 yard lobs

Edited by SJDK

He's God Like...He sees all...and defeats all...except for the Hoodie who made a deal with the Devil

All Manning QB's are soft and are not able to take an punishment especially Peyton who isi so overrated that it makes me sic. If he played in a an open air stadium all his career he would be below average and the Bills will crush his pencil neck GO BILLS!

If Peyton is overrated then what does that make the Bills after he plays them into submission by the 2nd Quarter

I heard that Gregg Williams came back for his I live in a Van Down by the River motivational speech and had the Bills front seven snapping pencils..ahhhhhh that satisfying snapping sound.."Brock Osweiler stop reading those magazines in the toilet you are going in!"

Sure, hate on one of the all time best QBs.

the crap Eli and his daddy pulled on draft day was ridiculous. Eli refused to play for San Diego and forced them to trade him immediately after they picked him

what a spoiled brat. thank god everyone else that gets drafted sucks it up and plays for whoever picks them instead of being a whiny little punk like Eli. im glad he sucks now. NY is a perfect place for him to rot.

Edited by Webster Guy

This is the kind of moronic post that makes me want to scream. You embarrass yourself, the franchise and the community. Nice going. Further the prevailing image of WNY as a bunch of 8th grade educated factory workers who can't spell their own name. Nice going. From all appearances, the Mannings are about as all american/stand up people as you can get. And people wonder why the media laughs alternatively at the franchise and the city. Well there you have it.

I do like Peyton and Eli. I think they are good ambasadors for the game...but I hope Peyton gets pounded into the pavement today.

Seriously, I dont care how much you hate them...the truth is that without them, Tom Brady would likely have 3 more super bowl rings (XLI, XLII and XLVI). For that reason alone you gotta love 'em!

But not today.!!!

This is the kind of moronic post that makes me want to scream. You embarrass yourself, the franchise and the community. Nice going. Further the prevailing image of WNY as a bunch of 8th grade educated factory workers who can't spell their own name. Nice going. From all appearances, the Mannings are about as all american/stand up people as you can get. And people wonder why the media laughs alternatively at the franchise and the city. Well there you have it.

Why do you hate Buffalo so much?

Why do you hate Buffalo so much?

Nobody laughs, nobody hates ..ESPN generally ignores more having to do with the small time market/economy.than athletic ineptitude..After you've endured many Bills losses its hard not to be a bit sarcastic or even cynical.

I used to hate Uncle Rico. I also used to hate those triangle grippy things you put on pencils. Now I hate mechanical pencils, because I never have any replacement lead. Manning is the pinnacle of what any sports professional dreams of being. He may have a big head, but man does he have a nice triangle gripper collection.