Lets get serious DENVER vs BUFFALO

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO matter what happens this week we all know the Bills next big test is Denver.The only tough test the Bills have had so far this season was New England and we were spanked.What do you think will happen.I'll start

BRONCOS 48

Bills 13

I'm gonna let you finish, but Crayonz was a way more effective troll.

Best way to get rid of a person is to simply ignore them. Don't respond to their posts; no matter how ridiculous they may be. Mike Golic called it this morning when talking about Marshawn Lynch. The number one way to keep a person from hammering you w/ questions/remarks is to practically blow them off. Eventually they give up and move onto something else.

NO matter what happens this week we all know the Bills next big test is Denver.The only tough test the Bills have had so far this season was New England and we were spanked.What do you think will happen.I'll start

BRONCOS 48

Bills 13

Can VWR be voted off the island? Time to block him mods.

You do realize that the best way to make a troll poster like this go away is to stop responding to him

I know in theory that sounds great but unfortunately someone will always respond to them. Hell I even had to resist the urge and I agree with you.

I'll take the bait. I've lived in Colorado for a long time, and I think I know the following about this edition of the Broncos:

1. They are a really poor bad weather team. Early December (unfortunately) is generally a pretty low-risk month for really foul weather. But it can be cold, and Peyton don't like cold. At all.

2. They don't do well against teams with a dominant defensive line. They've had all kinds of O line trouble. Hey, they even waved the 2014 version of the O Line Desperation Flag: they brought in Richie Incognito. The line looked a lot better against Miami last week, but it's still shaky with a big musical chairs thing they did with the existing starters. If you can generate pressure on Peyton without blitzing, he's a completely different (and very beatable) QB. And our main strength is definitely the DL, lining up across from their main weakness.

3. The defense was much improved this year. Was. Past tense. Miami moved the ball really well against them, and I wouldn't call Miami some kind of offensive juggernaut. Even the weak STL offense moved the ball pretty well. (And of course the Pats destroyed them, but that's not so relevant since, well, Kyle Orton is not that guy with the hair plugs and Scott Chandler's resemblance to Gronk starts and ends with his height.)

So even looking past Cleveland (which I'm not) and even given that the OP was obviously trying to stir things up here, I'll say this: the question is relevant because sooner or later we have to beat an actual GOOD team (not just a marginal contender like ourselves) to move to that next level, and because the Broncos are no shoo-in to beat us, much less dominate us. I'm gonna be there, and the last time the Bills visited Denver, Trent Edwards and Co. pretty much put the final nail in the Mike Shanahan era with a surprise win.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

BRONCOS 48

Bills 13

I've met you. i was the guy that said " No I don't want ketchup with my fries". I complimented you on yout flair too.

BRONCOS 48

Bills 13

No true Bills fan would have that as their posting name....

CBF