Lets get serious DENVER vs BUFFALO

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but this Cleveland game means nothing to me.You want playoffs right?If we don't fare well against Denver,Green Bay or New Emgland I'm not sure how you think we are a playoff team.

Beating Denver is about disrupting Peyton Manning's passing attack. It will be a real test for Mr. Schwartz. Based on how he did against Brady and Rivers, my guess is that he will fall short of the challenge. But, I am hopeful.

I am sure we will discuss this plenty in about 5 days.

Sorry but this Cleveland game means nothing to me.You want playoffs right?If we don't fare well against Denver,Green Bay or New Emgland I'm not sure how you think we are a playoff team.

You make Whitner sound like he's a member of Mensa. They have to win this game before any others have playoff significance. :doh:

Dude, this is so untimely and random. First off, we aren't playing Denver this week. Second, denver's probably not even the best team left on our schedule. What about GB and NE? What if we beat Denver and then lose those two other games?

NO matter what happens this week we all know the Bills next big test is Denver.The only tough test the Bills have had so far this season was New England and we were spanked.What do you think will happen.I'll start

BRONCOS 48

Bills 13

You're handle says it all. Choosing one of the worst plays that sticks in real Bills fans for 25 years tells a lot. Please somewhere else. Don't go away mad, just go away.