Lets get serious DENVER vs BUFFALO

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? did that individual happen not to agree with your opinions?

After you're done buying and selling BPA, we should get matching Best Friends Forever t-shirts made with a picture of us on them. I'm thinking we do like a buddy cop type thing.

Why? did that individual happen not to agree with your opinions?

Dude...it's just bad timing on your part to make your post and also the way you did it claiming that Denver is going to blow out the Bills (whether true or not).

You probably don't belong to many forums and contribute to them often. And that is fine. If you did, then you would already know that you have to have thick skin to post on public forums like this especially if you are going to post anything negative at all.

I think your post is legitimate in your mind, but to fans who are trying to hang onto this season, it feels like you are a troll just trying to pick an argument.

That is why everyone is crapping on you.

Edited by PolishDave

Dude...it's just bad timing on your part to make your post and also the way you did it claiming that Denver is going to blow out the Bills (whether true or not).

You probably don't belong to many forums and contribute to them often. And that is fine. If you did, then you would already know that you have to have thick skin to post on public forums like this especially if you are going to post anything negative at all.

I think your post is legitimate in your mind, but to fans who are trying to hang onto this season, it feels like you are a troll just trying to pick an argument.

That is why everyone is crapping on you.

Dave I can appreciate your response and your point of view.I love the Bills but I just don't think they are in a place right now to beat the big three left on the schedule.As far as the thick skin goes I just cant stand people who don't agree with someone else's opinion and they have to go right to the personal attack card.Writers in any sports page in North America would be predicting the Bills to get hammered in Denver but somehow that makes someone a troll here.I just think a lot of these posters are fanboys and aren't ready to be realistic.

Yeah, that's all fine and dandy. But what I really need to know is...

What kind of car do you drive?

Big fan of the Audi series,currently A8

Dave I can appreciate your response and your point of view.I love the Bills but I just don't think they are in a place right now to beat the big three left on the schedule.As far as the thick skin goes I just cant stand people who don't agree with someone else's opinion and they have to go right to the personal attack card.Writers in any sports page in North America would be predicting the Bills to get hammered in Denver but somehow that makes someone a troll here.I just think a lot of these posters are fanboys and aren't ready to be realistic.

Posting on forums is like walking into a bar and striking up conversations with a bunch of drunk dudes right around "last call" time. If you say anything that is interpreted incorrectly, even though you don't mean it, somebody is going to want to punch you in the face.

And once one guy starts throwing punches, the other drunks at the bar want to jump in and get in on the action too.

Really Best? Because someone posts a football score prediction you have to post some troll response about them in a personal manner???Rest assured, as a very successful Entrepreneur I could buy and sell you any day of the week.I have never attempted to denigrate anybody in my life that held a job and then sat back and thought I was some how superior to them.I have been to every Bills super bowl appearance and have been a season ticket holder since the stadium was opened.I currently lease a suite and entertain 10 guests at every Bills home game.Oh,and the attendant and waitress in my suite would never be treated with anything but respect because a person with your lack of decorum would never be allowed to stay.

This is either a wind up or demonstrates a severe lack of self awareness.....

Big fan of the Audi series,currently A8

I was just messing with you on asking what kind of car you drive. It's an old joke around these parts.

You're not alone, even on this message board, in thinking that we could very well lose the games against the Broncos, Packers, and Patriots. The majority of us on here are realists, and know that our current team, although improved from past years, has enough shortcomings to lose those games. But why don't we get past the Browns game first? And second, you HAVE to know that your name "Very Wide Right", doesn't sit well with alot of us on here. It in fact indicates that you're not a Bills fan at all. So to come on here, with the Browns game being the next game on our schedule, and tell us how we're gonna get hammered by the Broncs, Pack and Pats, screams "troll" status. We're not giving you crap for your opinions, it's a combination of things that has ruffled feathers and made people probably not want to invite you to their company Christmas party.

Posting on forums is like walking into a bar and striking up conversations with a bunch of drunk dudes right around "last call" time. If you say anything that is interpreted incorrectly, even though you don't mean it, somebody is going to want to punch you in the face.

And once one guy starts throwing punches, the other drunks at the bar want to jump in and get in on the action too.

LOL, thanks Dave. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Edited by Very wide right

Sorry but this Cleveland game means nothing to me.You want playoffs right?If we don't fare well against Denver,Green Bay or New Emgland I'm not sure how you think we are a playoff team.

Oh phor phuck's sake: if we don't fare well against Cleveland first, it's a moot point vs. Denver, GB, or the Pats*. Anyone more than a casual fan would know this.

Speaking of farewell, how about it?

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Kid's prolly fifteen, and while all of his older cousins are playing video games at his Uncle Rick's house, they refuse to let him play so his Aunt Trudy felt bad and let him play with his iPad after the Thanksgiving dinner. So give the poor kid a break, he's just trying to escape his meaningless existence. And searching the internet for hot babes.

NO matter what happens this week we all know the Bills next big test is Denver.The only tough test the Bills have had so far this season was New England and we were spanked.What do you think will happen.I'll start

BRONCOS 48

Bills 13

I say our Defense can shut Manning down. You pressure him and he folds like a cheap suit and no one gets after the passer like we do