Trump the Chump ( Insults Terry and Kim )

What a small, small man.

Trump has been dying to own an NFL franchise his whole life and he was blown out of the water by a genuine guy who could buy and sell Trump several times over. That and he knows the NFL owners would never have let him in the club. The bitterness isn't going down well.

Edited by KD in CT

@realDonaldTrump

The people of Buffalo should be happy Terry Pegula got the team but I hope he does better w/the Bills than he has w/the Sabres. Good luck!

Even though I refused to pay a ridiculous price for the Buffalo Bills, I would have produced a winner. Now that won’t happen.

The @nfl games are so boring now that actually, I’m glad I didn’t get the Bills. Boring games, too many flags, too soft!

Trolling Buffalo fans must be fun.

was there anyone here who actually supported the Donald as owner??

i definitely remember people making the case for him. the meat of their argument was that he wouldn't take crap from anyone (agents, players, i suppose) and would will the team to glory. it was a laughable and confused position.

Edited by Dirtbag

One thing I do agree with him: his comments on how there are so many flags. He's right! It has gotten to the point that whenever a pass play is over, I wait five seconds to make sure there is no flag. It takes away from the excitement of the game. At least it's not just the Bills getting screwed. St. Louis got screwed with some bad calls last night. It always seems the "good" teams get the benefit of the doubt, but not so much for teams like the Rams and the Bills.

I never supported Trump, except as maybe as a better option over JBJ, or anyone with overt designs to taking the team to LA, Toronto, or elsewhere. But the guy is a blow-hard.

The one thing I'll say about him is that he wants to "win" at whatever he does...so he would have given it a good shot, and spent the money so he doesnt look like a failure...but then again, he has a long list of "failures" on his resume these days.

But I agree...can this guy just go away?

Trump is an interesting guy. it's almost like he's a caricature of himself at this point. I'm not sure what his strategy is. Usually these guys are pretty calculated in what they say, because it helps them make money. But with all the stuff this guy spouts, it seems like he just loves the sound of his own voice.

Bizarre.

i definitely remember people making the case for him. the meat of their argument was that he wouldn't take crap from anyone (agents, players, i suppose) and would will the team to glory. it was a laughable and confused position.

Based on his Fox News and Apprentice persona. Everything on TV is real.

Well he's right about the sabres sucking and NFL games getting boring with too many flags

Trump is only looking at recent results with no understanding of the overall strategy/tactics to rebuild the Sabres. Typical misinformed commentary from him that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Who cares? Stop giving him the attention he craves

This exactly.

In previous September threads on Trump (his gracious concession to TPegs and then his inevitable "TPegs overpayed" comments), I said I was surprised Trump he hadn't attempted to destroy the Bills a la Rosie O'Donnell, among others, that have crossed Trump in the past.

If this is the worst he says, I'd say to call us lucky, although I imagine this isn't the last we've heard of Trump on the Bills. The man literally can't get out of his own way.

In his interview in the 30 for 30 episode regarding the USFL, he said he would never get back into football because there is no money in it(on can debate if its true of not but I tend to agree with him). I highly doubt he ever expected or wanted to be the winning bidder of the Bills. Also, his USFL team never won a USLF title so I am not sure he is a winner at everything he does.

In his interview in the 30 for 30 episode regarding the USFL, he said he would never get back into football because there is no money in it(on can debate if its true of not but I tend to agree with him). I highly doubt he ever expected or wanted to be the winning bidder of the Bills. Also, his USFL team never won a USLF title so I am not sure he is a winner at everything he does.

Trump craves attention more than money, that's why he'd jump at the chance to own an NFL team. But it'll never happen.

The only only way I would have ever wanted Trump as an owner, was if he was the absolute only chance of the team staying. I could understand, perhaps, him being bitter, but the personal insults thrown at Pegula are pretty low, even by his admittedly low standards. I almost think that it just killed Trump to see the almost "god-like" stature that the Pegulas were annointed with by their actions in WNY, not their words. Trump is the only one who worships Donald Trump.

The only only way I would have ever wanted Trump as an owner, was if he was the absolute only chance of the team staying. I could understand, perhaps, him being bitter, but the personal insults thrown at Pegula are pretty low, even by his admittedly low standards. I almost think that it just killed Trump to see the almost "god-like" stature that the Pegulas were annointed with by their actions in WNY, not their words. Trump is the only one who worships Donald Trump.

Isn't it obvious now that anything Trump promises is meaningless?

I don't particularly care for Trump but would've loved to see what he could do with the team. I wanted him to get the team but had a hunch he wouldn't bid very high.

I'm glad the Pegulas have the team but I have my concerns. I'm horrified that the Bills are going to mirror the Sabres. Absolutely horrified.

I don't particularly care for Trump but would've loved to see what he could do with the team. I wanted him to get the team but had a hunch he wouldn't bid very high.

I'm glad the Pegulas have the team but I have my concerns. I'm horrified that the Bills are going to mirror the Sabres. Absolutely horrified.

You think Trump....I can't even...do you see that?! You made me say, "I can't even". Go to your shame corner.

I can tell you exactly what would happen if Trump owned the Bills: 1) He'd demand NYS build him a new stadium worthy of his TRUMP name. 2) When he wouldn't get it he'd move or sell the team at a profit.