The Walking Dead Return

I cant see Glen not turning in to a walker after this.

Even if he is under Nick there is no way he gets out of that alley full of walkers without a bite or scratch

As for Rick, dont you have to cut off the part thats been cut/bitten right away to stop it from spreading? I think he would have done it right away if thats the case.

Any reason why next weeks show is 90 minutes?

Its not the finale already is it?

CBF

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if he is under Nick there is no way he gets out of that alley full of walkers without a bite or scratch

As for Rick, dont you have to cut off the part thats been cut/bitten right away to stop it from spreading? I think he would have done it right away if thats the case.

CBF

Rick has had blood spatter his face a lot. I doubt the cut will infect him further.

why 90 minutes? Because the care? lol

-------

whats with the previews of the people on the airplane? is that something to do with Fear the Walking dead?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

whats with the previews of the people on the airplane? is that something to do with Fear the Walking dead?

Those are mini episodes you can watch on their website that show what's happening on a jet that was shown flying over LA in one of the episodes of Fear.

TWD did a similar thing showing the life of the crawling zombie Rick killed in the park when the series started.

CBF

I believe Rick's problem is going to be an infection that could potentially be life threatening.

Those are mini episodes you can watch on their website that show what's happening on a jet that was shown flying over LA in one of the episodes of Fear.

TWD did a similar thing showing the life of the crawling zombie Rick killed in the park when the series started.

I enjoyed the TWD webisodes. Gave you some background on "bicycle girl" and some other interesting stories like Cold Storage that tied directly to TWD.

I believe Rick's problem is going to be an infection that could potentially be life threatening.

No, this could be how they get his hand removed. The comics reported that he would lose his hand a different way so they could adjust that to this situation. Rick isn't going anywhere.

Rick has had blood spatter his face a lot. I doubt the cut will infect him further.

why 90 minutes? Because the care? lol

-------

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they've established that merely being splashed with walker goo won't cause one to turn in to a zombie, even with a cut. One has to be bitten.

But there's nothing that says Rick couldn't get a bad staph infection and lose his hand. It's not like there's a hell of a lot of antibiotics available...and Alexandria's has a bit of a doctor deficit, clearly.

Glenn's dies from this, one way or another.

If he's not, I'm done with this show.

No, this could be how they get his hand removed. The comics reported that he would lose his hand a different way so they could adjust that to this situation. Rick isn't going anywhere.

No $* Rick's not going anywhere. All I am saying is that the cut could threaten his life based upon a nasty infection and they will need to address it one way or another. Like DC Tom stated, proper antibiotics are in short supply and medical personnel in Alexandria are at this stage limited to a psychiatrist.

No $* Rick's not going anywhere. All I am saying is that the cut could threaten his life based upon a nasty infection and they will need to address it one way or another. Like DC Tom stated, proper antibiotics are in short supply and medical personnel in Alexandria are at this stage limited to a psychiatrist.

Of course, who needs antibiotics? They could just use celery juice or oregano oil or something.

Of course, who needs antibiotics? They could just use celery juice or oregano oil or something.

A little homeopathic medicine could be just the ticket with a shrink administering it.....oh lord Rick is in trouble!!!! I always prefer a little medicinal brandy to cure what ails me.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they've established that merely being splashed with walker goo won't cause one to turn in to a zombie, even with a cut. One has to be bitten.

Have they ever shown anything definite when it comes to being scratched by a walker though? They've killed people previously simply for having a walker claw mark. I can understand the people thinking the person is screwed, but I can't remember any time to know whether or not that would actually kill them as well.

Anyone else wonder if there will ever be a crossover episode of TWD and Fear the walking dead?

CBF

I have a theory but it involves major spoilers...and it is just a theory....lbeit a good one....but I'll refrain.

I do swear I read somewhere that a character from Fear was going to be somehow involved in season 6 of the main show. If I had to guess I would go with the pimply face kid that seemed to know more than everyone.

Glenn's dies from this, one way or another.

If he's not, I'm done with this show.

What do you think of the series re-boot theory due to dumpster zombie Glen biting the garbage man?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Anyone else wonder if there will ever be a crossover episode of TWD and Fear the walking dead?

CBF

I can't imagine what it would take to go from one coast to the other in this world.

I really dont think it is that implausible that Glenn makes it out

Keep in mind....when you have quite the logjam of walkers...they are not incredibally strong so the ones in the front will be keeping the ones behind out

Second...walkers in front make you invisible to walkers in the back.....Black Ninja chick has proven this theory

Third.....walkers feeding on idiot will be bleeding on Glenn and the area.....turning him invisible which was proven by Carole in the Terminus episode

I really dont think it is that implausible that Glenn makes it out

Keep in mind....when you have quite the logjam of walkers...they are not incredibally strong so the ones in the front will be keeping the ones behind out

Second...walkers in front make you invisible to walkers in the back.....Black Ninja chick has proven this theory

Third.....walkers feeding on idiot will be bleeding on Glenn and the area.....turning him invisible which was proven by Carole in the Terminus episode

Does it matter that its fresh warm blood and not walker blood?

CBF

Does it matter that its fresh warm blood and not walker blood?

CBF

That and it's not like the walkers are going to stop digging the second they hit spine. They'll keep going until there's nothing left and they're pawing away at concrete. That and with the huge number piling on, they're going to be tearing away from every angle possible. Some will hit Nick's body dead on, others will be coming in from the side, closer to exposed portions of Glenn (ie. his head).

I still think Glenn's dead. Realistically his death wasn't all that dramatic, like when Noah was caught in the door and ripped apart in front of the others. I would think they would have a better death scene for a major character like Glenn. But who knows with this show? I just hope they wrap it up soon and don't drag it out the rest of the season like Carol's daughter.

I still think Glenn's dead. Realistically his death wasn't all that dramatic, like when Noah was caught in the door and ripped apart in front of the others. I would think they would have a better death scene for a major character like Glenn. But who knows with this show? I just hope they wrap it up soon and don't drag it out the rest of the season like Carol's daughter.

Speaking of Noah, I'm still wondering why they sent the crippled guy out on a run.

New theory is that the suicide was a dream sequence because Nicholas had run out of bullets - interesting.....

I forgot about that...I was thinking at one point "man, that magazine sure holds a hell of a lot of bullets."

I guess I can live with a dream sequence...if Glenn wakes up next to Suzanne Pleshette and says "I just had the strangest dream..." <_<

I don't think anyone in the audience ever thought Sophia was still alive...her "search" was just the vehicle to highlight the increasing conflict between Rick and Shane.

I don't think anyone in the audience ever thought Sophia was still alive...her "search" was just the vehicle to highlight the increasing conflict between Rick and Shane.

That gave them time to stumble on Randall, who's life pushed Shane and Rick apart.

I forgot about that...I was thinking at one point "man, that magazine sure holds a hell of a lot of bullets."

I guess I can live with a dream sequence...if Glenn wakes up next to Suzanne Pleshette and says "I just had the strangest dream..." <_<

the endless bullet magazines. They are all the rage in movies and TV shows.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

the endless bullet magazines. They are all the rage in movies and TV shows.

Not to mention that they need all those bullets in tv because with the exception of walkers, no one ever hits anyone they are aiming for.

I laugh when I see those gun chase scenes where 50 some odd shot are fired between 2 people and neither of them even get grazed by a bullet

CBF

As much as I like Glenn, at this point, I kind of hope he's dead only because they would have to pull something kind of dumb to keep him alive. Even if the whole pulling Nick's body on top of his comes true that just seems a little too far-fetched.

As much as I like Glenn, at this point, I kind of hope he's dead only because they would have to pull something kind of dumb to keep him alive. Even if the whole pulling Nick's body on top of his comes true that just seems a little too far-fetched.

I agree but then again the show has dome stuff like this in the past. Make you think something at the end of an episode is one thing and it turns out to be another.

In this case it would really have to be something extraordinary and out of the box. I think the under the dumpster or sewer grate saves would suck. What about a sudden introduction of a new character or maybe some Wolves rolling up and distracting the zombies with one of their music trucks and capturing Glen? I'll give the show the benefit of the doubt for now in thinking they could pull off something, but we'll see.

I agree but then again the show has dome stuff like this in the past. Make you think something at the end of an episode is one thing and it turns out to be another.

In this case it would really have to be something extraordinary and out of the box. I think the under the dumpster or sewer grate saves would suck. What about a sudden introduction of a new character or maybe some Wolves rolling up and distracting the zombies with one of their music trucks and capturing Glen? I'll give the show the benefit of the doubt for now in thinking they could pull off something, but we'll see.

If he wasn't screaming I could see it....kind of. And then someone coming and distracting the walkers but the fact that he is screaming bugs me. A Walker would should start gnawing his face off at that point. Not to mention the guy would have to fall precisely on top of him and cover his legs and arms because the Walkers aren't going to differentiate between the 2. A knee or elbow sticking out somewhere would get bitten.

So many references to first season. All of the walkers around the dumpster when the camera was directly above looked so much like when the walkers were surrounding the tank that Rick was under. Doubt there is a hatch under the dumpster, but somehow, someway, Glenn gets out. Maybe there is another group in the area aside from the Wolves that saves him? This would be a prime opportunity to introduce a new group/new characters.

That episode sucked. It might have been ok if they didn't air it right after what they did last week. It feels like that South Park episode that was all Terrence and Philip back in their early days, one big prank.