The Walking Dead Return

yeah, but there was no water in the forest man! To that point...my initial reaction after seeing all the dead frogs was the water was diverted somehow, but not sure how feasible that would be...

frogs wouldn't just die because the water was rerouted. they'd follow the new path.

Oh wait ... :doh: why am I arguing the "reality" aspect of a fictional series?!?!?! :nana:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

frogs wouldn't just die because the water was rerouted. they'd follow the new path.

Oh wait ... :doh: why am I arguing the "reality" aspect of a fictional series?!?!?! :nana:

It was just odd and thought it had to mean something, but that's about all I could come up with...

Edited by ricojes

Love it when people bash the "reality" aspect of a fictional series about a post-apocalyptal world inhabited by flesh-eating zombies.

The writers are just getting lazy and/or showing a lack of imagination when they use a miracle to get the characters out of a hopeless jam. Water situation desperate? Provide a perfectly timed cloud burst. Out numbered by zombies? Drop a few trees on them.

It's a lame writing device.

The writers are just getting lazy and/or showing a lack of imagination when they use a miracle to get the characters out of a hopeless jam. Water situation desperate? Provide a perfectly timed cloud burst. Out numbered by zombies? Drop a few trees on them.

It's a lame writing device.

If you watched Talking Dead they talked on that. It actually started to rain during the shoot. They didn't need fake rain machines.

I think last nights episode was a good one!

Discuss...

CBF

They have it so good in Alexandria that he is able to have a license plate collection?

What a contrast to Rick grinding acorns for Judith to eat!

This episode should be all the setup needed, now we get to the meat and potatoes!

What type of "community" is this? We hear children playing when they pull up, was it some sort of PA system or actually children?

Why didn't Aaron have any pictures of the people in his community? His excuse was lame.

Rick hides the gun in the blender, is it now in his backpack?

Is this the end of Rick's beard?

There seem to be a lot of Walkers/roamers in this area.

They are all thirsty, they have the water Aaron set out for them, why not have him drink it to prove it's good as they did with the applesauce? And he really wouldn't take a little bite of applesauce to prove it wasn't poisoned. he expects everything that happens, including getting slugged, but can't believe it when Rick wants proof before he gives it to his child?

The flare zombie kill was epic!

Why does this community really want Rick and crew? They know they can handle themselves, so why invite them in if there is malicious intent?

we're back to more questions than answers as we were when first entering terminus, looking forward to next week...

I thought the zombie car chase scene was awesome.

Seeing all the arms and hands sticking out from under the hood was well done

And then there was the flare zombie!

Both scenes well done.

Overall I liked it. some questions????

Finding the group in a dark alley was ....... odd. or did they discuss a contingency plan? How did the mobile home find the other guy?

Crying baby's and long sloppy gay kiss's? Lot of FF on this one. In the preview it appears no one is in the compound.

your true colors showing there Jim? Would you have preferred 2 women?

Finding the group in a dark alley was ....... odd. or did they discuss a contingency plan? How did the mobile home find the other guy?

My assumption was it was Aaron and Eric's contingency plan all along, that's why he bolted from the car after seeing the flare.

This episode should be all the setup needed, now we get to the meat and potatoes!

What type of "community" is this? We hear children playing when they pull up, was it some sort of PA system or actually children?

Why didn't Aaron have any pictures of the people in his community? His excuse was lame.

Rick hides the gun in the blender, is it now in his backpack?

Is this the end of Rick's beard?

There seem to be a lot of Walkers/roamers in this area.

They are all thirsty, they have the water Aaron set out for them, why not have him drink it to prove it's good as they did with the applesauce? And he really wouldn't take a little bite of applesauce to prove it wasn't poisoned. he expects everything that happens, including getting slugged, but can't believe it when Rick wants proof before he gives it to his child?

The flare zombie kill was epic!

Why does this community really want Rick and crew? They know they can handle themselves, so why invite them in if there is malicious intent?

we're back to more questions than answers as we were when first entering terminus, looking forward to next week...

The beard... maybe he'll trim it up some

The Walkers/roamers were on a different "uncleared" highway. ^_^ Besides it is DC LOTS AND LOTS of people

I recall seeing Carl carrying a knife. so the weapons thing may have already been spoiled.

My assumption was it was Aaron and Eric's contingency plan all along, that's why he bolted from the car after seeing the flare.

I actually I thought it meant BIG trouble from the Wolves or some such. the next evil / bad guy group.

I actually I thought it meant BIG trouble from the Wolves or some such. the next evil / bad guy group.

That was my initial thought as well, that maybe it was the wolves sending a message. But then when they met up in building that was clean and no sign of walkers, it gave me the impression that was where Aaron and Eric were staying while watching Rick's crew. Didn't watch, but was there anything mentioned on The Talking Dead?

Edited by ricojes

That was my initial thought as well, that maybe it was the wolves sending a message. But then when they met up in building that was clean and no sign of walkers, it gave me the impression that was were Aaron and Eric were staying while watching Rick's crew. Didn't watch, but was there anything mentioned on The Talking Dead?

I took the dog out for his business during TTD so I can't say for sure.