The Walking Dead Return

Nah, it's called listening to the audio which people are clearly yelling GLENN. Your theory makes sense though. Maggie is the one dying but everyone is yelling Glenn. Got it.

It was said by the producers that the actors don't even know who got killed yet. Not to mention that the killing scene was filmed with a camera man and Negan, the rest of the crew didn't need to be there. That audio is easily added in from previous scenes where people screamed different things in order to keep everyone guessing. It also makes perfect sense for that audio to point to Glen, since that's what everyone knows happened in the comics. Seriously, why would they go to all the trouble of the cliff hangar and secrecy behind who was killed only to give it away in the audio? It's not like they don't know people dissect this stuff!

By far the most common guess is that Glen dies; you're just the only one who credits that guess to the fact that you're "always right."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, it's called listening to the audio which people are clearly yelling GLENN. Your theory makes sense though. Maggie is the one dying but everyone is yelling Glenn. Got it.

Andrew Lincoln on the finale...

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-dead-season-6-finale-andrew-lincoln-rick-grimes-negan-a6969241.html

The final scene hasn't been shot in it's entirety. The background audio was probably spliced together, so I am not putting much stock in it. I still think it's Abe, he was kneeling the firmest and could take the first blow and not go down. Glenn and Daryl were almost sitting more than kneeling, so a single blow to either of them would would have knocked them over. Also, Glenn would have volunteered to get whacked to save Maggie, he wouldn't have stood defiant, he'd just take the hit and know Maggie would be spared....

Edited by ricojes

Maggie screaming Glen was lifted from episode 9 and spoofed by some internet dude who fooled you.

Legitimate question, have we had a male character intentionally kill a named female character yet? I think there were a couple random Wolf related killings but they were killing everyone. Has there been a situation where we have seen a male knowingly and intentionally kill a living woman yet? All the ones I can remember were Carol or Beth. I guess you could count Darryl shooting Officer Lerner in the Hospital after Beth stabbed her. Anything else?

I'm aware that it's probably Glenn, I'm truly hoping it isn't because it makes the entire cliffhanger pretty pointless and all the more frustrating. Glenn has been skirting death most of the season, having him finally die would put an end to that and since we were already subjected to one Glenn death cliffhanger this season two seems tacked on even if it aligns with the comics.

Having to wait 6 months for it to turn out to be Glenn is going to be pretty frustrating and ultimately anti-climactic.

Didnt the govenor kill the blonde chick?

Didnt the govenor kill the blonde chick?

He left her tied to a chair with dead Milton (I think that was his name) in the room. She wasn't able to free herself before he bit her.

Where was that my theory? My only theory is that you're fooling yourself.

Andrew Lincoln has said that they haven't even filmed the end of that scene yet. Chandler Riggs has said he doesn't know who was killed. I highly doubt you're going to know more than the cast and crew of the show based on some half-assed amateur audio analysis on the internet. You're just guessing...and in point of fact, your guess is worse than everyone else's.

Learn to accept your limitations.

Legitimate question, have we had a male character intentionally kill a named female character yet? I think there were a couple random Wolf related killings but they were killing everyone. Has there been a situation where we have seen a male knowingly and intentionally kill a living woman yet? All the ones I can remember were Carol or Beth. I guess you could count Darryl shooting Officer Lerner in the Hospital after Beth stabbed her. Anything else?

Other than Daryl and Lerner, Carl shooting Lori is the only other possible example I can think of.

Andrew Lincoln on the finale...

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-dead-season-6-finale-andrew-lincoln-rick-grimes-negan-a6969241.html

The final scene hasn't been shot in it's entirety. The background audio was probably spliced together, so I am not putting much stock in it. I still think it's Abe, he was kneeling the firmest and could take the first blow and not go down. Glenn and Daryl were almost sitting more than kneeling, so a single blow to either of them would would have knocked them over. Also, Glenn would have volunteered to get whacked to save Maggie, he wouldn't have stood defiant, he'd just take the hit and know Maggie would be spared....

Nope.

Cast members said they don't know who it is? You actually believe them? LOL. Gullible kids.

Another MAJOR hint is with the POV shot of them in the truck with the lights (the episode starts with this POV shot looking at some crystalized light form). Clearly whoever, that is, is the one that dies at the end. They're not gonna show 2 POV angles from 2 different people throughout the episode. This wouldn't make sense. Walking Dead producers does these POV angles with a purpose and towards the end of the episode when Dwight lets them out of the van, it's revealed that the person who's POV that is has one or 2 other people in front of him. You can tell that there are other heads and people in front of em (you can see the top of someones head on the lower left corner). That tells me that the person who's gonna die is most likely the 2nd or 3rd person to come out of the trailer. This eliminates Maggie, Carl, Aaron, Michonne, Rick, Eugene, Sasha, and Abraham, right off the bat since they weren't in the van. That leaves Daryl, Glenn, and Rosita and nobody gives 2 shts about Rosita. Daryl was the first one out of the truck and from the POV shot it can't be Daryl since there was no one else in front of him. Leaving one person...

Not my fault you guys aren't smart enough to spot these obvious signs.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Nope.

Cast members said they don't know who it is? You actually believe them? LOL. Gullible kids.

Another MAJOR hint is with the POV shot of them in the truck with the lights (the episode starts with this POV shot looking at some crystalized light form). Clearly whoever, that is, is the one that dies at the end. They're not gonna show 2 POV angles from 2 different people throughout the episode. This wouldn't make sense. Walking Dead producers does these POV angles with a purpose and towards the end of the episode when Dwight lets them out of the van, it's revealed that the person who's POV that is has one or 2 other people in front of him. You can tell that there are other heads and people in front of em (you can see the top of someones head on the lower left corner). That tells me that the person who's gonna die is most likely the 2nd or 3rd person to come out of the trailer. This eliminates Maggie, Carl, Aaron, Michonne, Rick, Eugene, Sasha, and Abraham, right off the bat since they weren't in the van. That leaves Daryl, Glenn, and Rosita and nobody gives 2 shts about Rosita. Daryl was the first one out of the truck and from the POV shot it can't be Daryl since there was no one else in front of him. Leaving one person...

Not my fault you guys aren't smart enough to spot these obvious signs.

You aren't even smart enough to cut and paste a line from a poem into your screen name or to remember that Michonne was also in the van and behind people.

For the record I think it will be Glenn too. If so it makes Gimple's Talking Dead excuses all the more lame, but I still think it will be him.

You aren't even smart enough to cut and paste a line from a poem into your screen name or to remember that Michonne was also in the van and behind people.

For the record I think it will be Glenn too. If so it makes Gimple's Talking Dead excuses all the more lame, but I still think it will be him.

WTF does that even mean? When you say something, make sure it at least makes sense.

OK, so I forgot Michonne but killing off Michonne makes no sense what so ever either. It comes down to Daryl and Glenn and it's not Daryl.

WTF does that even mean? When you say something, make sure it at least makes sense.

OK, so I forgot Michonne but killing off Michonne makes no sense what so ever either. It comes down to Daryl and Glenn and it's not Daryl.

I'll take Poe-purri for $200 Alex.

The actress that plays Michonne has a career writing plays that has been taking off and it is her first love. It doesn't make sense from the telling of the story....only a little.....but that is not the only factor.

I'll take Poe-purri for $200 Alex.

The actress that plays Michonne has a career writing plays that has been taking off and it is her first love. It doesn't make sense from the telling of the story....only a little.....but that is not the only factor.

What you said still doesn't make any sense. LOL. I'm not smart enough to cut and paste a line from an Edgar poem into my screen name?

And I didn't cut out anything.

• 3 months later...

Cool. They've got Ezekiel's tiger.

Shiva the mofo.

The whole bat thing was so terribly botched but I am looking forward to Morgan and Carol's story. They are the top two actors on the show IMO and Morgan is the best. I also like Sasha, Negan, Dwight and am interested in them.

I was wondering what they'd do for a trailer given that they can't really show any of the eight or so on their knees. So basically, that entire trailer boiled down to one thing, Shiva.