The Walking Dead Return

All I know is I really hate that priest now

CBF

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For me, the best part of the character development from last season is that it gave us the Carol that we all know and love today. So many people love to talk about Daryl, but to me, Carol is now the best character on this show. I can't wait for the moment where she gets to show Alexandria her true colors.

edit: Ok, the rest of Alexandria. Little Sam knows her well at this point.

the other thing ..... this is the Carol Rick banished. cold hearted killer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also really enjoyed the character development from last season. Several were very memorable, but the one that stood out for me was with Abraham. Gave you insight into so much about his character, but also tied in very nicely how he first met Eugene. Sad episode, yet it ended on a funny note when you see Eugene struggling with the walkers.

This may have been brought up at some point, but does anyone know if they are planning any more webisodes?

Yeah...I thought the first part of last season was the best in the history of the show...I thought they had (finally) hit their writing stride...but now it back to the herky-jerky flow its' normally had. It just appears the show has too many characters for the writers to balance, while keeping their eye on moving the story...not the best writing I have seen...

Yeah...I thought the first part of last season was the best in the history of the show...I thought they had (finally) hit their writing stride...but now it back to the herky-jerky flow its' normally had. It just appears the show has too many characters for the writers to balance, while keeping their eye on moving the story...not the best writing I have seen...

I'd say it's a combination of too many characters and too few episodes. It's tough to develop all these people and also advance the story given the short time frame. I know they like to call it a 16 episode season, but it really is two 8 episode seasons thanks to the time off in between.

For me, the best part of the character development from last season is that it gave us the Carol that we all know and love today. So many people love to talk about Daryl, but to me, Carol is now the best character on this show. I can't wait for the moment where she gets to show Alexandria her true colors.

edit: Ok, the rest of Alexandria. Little Sam knows her well at this point.

Yes indeed and I have to agree that I like her character the best. To go from a meek punching bag for her @$$*%#^ husband to where she is a one woman GI Jane at Terminus has been fun to watch! Then to see her back in an apron baking cookies with the "real" Carol just under the surface with veiled threats to Little Sam.....classic!

I'd say it's a combination of too many characters and too few episodes. It's tough to develop all these people and also advance the story given the short time frame. I know they like to call it a 16 episode season, but it really is two 8 episode seasons thanks to the time off in between.

they should do it like Star Trek, Anyone wearing RED clothes gets ignored as they are soon to be killed off.

Just ran across this - not sure if this has been posted here before or how old it is

GoFEUYg.jpg

season 2 or 3 just prior to the Farm. Look how young Carl is.

Looks like the enemy is "at the gates" from the preview for next week. The Diane Feinstein's nor their followers of the post-apocalypse do not stand a chance against the barbarians on the outside. I would wager that Rick and his crew will step up and take control of Alexandria after Deanna concedes power for the good of their settlement. Just my .02 as I do not follow the comic books.

What was with Michonne knocking Rick out cold at the end of last nights episode?

CBF

Rick was about 2 minutes from getting exiled on the spot. Michonne feels comfortable there, she hung her sword on the wall and didn't take it when they went outside the gates. At least that's the impression I got. Rick was really going off and that pretty much was the only way to call a time out and huddle up. Plus it shows her "loyalty" to Alexandria as she was wearing her police uniform at the time and doing her job...

I was going to post last week that most of the people of Alexandria knew about the doctor, but he's the doctor!

More and more W's on the heads of walkers, "alive" and "dead". Daryl and Aaron are closing in on the wolves (my guess) though, at least some of them. Interesting "more walkers than usual" comment form Aaron, who would know the area better than most.

Morgan time next week?

that coward has the gun, most likely means another one of Rick's crew will die at his hands. Hopefully it's the priest...

Edited by ricojes

that coward has the gun, most likely means another one of Rick's crew will die at his hands. Hopefully it's the priest...

It seems pretty obvious that he'll go after Glenn. My guess is he accidentally kills a kid (maybe Sam?) and then Carol takes him out.

It seems pretty obvious that he'll go after Glenn. My guess is he accidentally kills a kid (maybe Sam?) and then Carol takes him out.

I know, wishful thinking with the Priest. Interesting how the whole Priest story didn't get a mention though. Not even a Maggie sighting.

I know, wishful thinking with the Priest. Interesting how the whole Priest story didn't get a mention though. Not even a Maggie sighting.

Yeah, the women got their brief moment to shine in this episode, yet Maggie didn't even make a single appearance. I would have figured she'd be in on the conversation with Glenn about what happened during the run.

as I hinted last week

CARL's gettin some soon

Looks like the enemy is "at the gates" from the preview for next week. The Diane Feinstein's nor their followers of the post-apocalypse do not stand a chance against the barbarians on the outside. I would wager that Rick and his crew will step up and take control of Alexandria after Deanna concedes power for the good of their settlement. Just my .02 as I do not follow the comic books.

Yes it does. tbc

What was with Michonne knocking Rick out cold at the end of last nights episode?

CBF

She had to take some control before a shooting war broke out

I think when Deana goes for a vote she is resoundingly "shot down"

the later part of the preview in "walker fight or flight" scene has Rick (less bandages) with his group and new girl friend. OR

The entire group is outside of Alexandria which I can't see happening so soon.

spoiler - really

Sarge (Abraham) said in an interview that there will be tears

ricojes, on 23 Mar 2015 - 08:23 AM, said:

I was going to post last week that most of the people of Alexandria knew about the doctor, but he's the doctor!

More and more W's on the heads of walkers, "alive" and "dead". Daryl and Aaron are closing in on the wolves (my guess) though, at least some of them. Interesting "more walkers than usual" comment form Aaron, who would know the area better than most.

Morgan time next week?

Pete the Doc (#portchdick) needs to be exiled if Rick gets exiled.

(#cowarddick) will get his eventually. hopefully sooner than later

For a moment I thought the light might be Morgan.

The Wolves are near.

screen-shot-2015-02-09-at-11-59-05-am-do

ricojes, on 23 Mar 2015 - 08:50 AM, said:

the preview - pretty fast scene - it looked like the priest was stabbing a walker in next weeks 1 1/2 hour season 5 finale .

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The cast says a lot of stuff that should mostly be ignored. I can't count the number of times I've seen quotes from Reedus or Lincoln saying the next episode is the best one they've ever made.

This got me thinking. I believe you are right in that he'll go after Glenn, but I think he'll actually end up accidently killing Maggie. Then Glenn will kill him and everything will fall apart.

Carol and Daryl will be on Talking Dead next week, plus a suprise guest. That usually means the person who gets killed.

Season finale means somebody is definitely going....could Tara die and turn? Maybe Rosita, which would drive Abraham bat$&*#. Kiko suggested that it might be Maggie, which is a strong possibility as she has not been at the forefront in a while. A lot of hate on the preacher (including myself), but I think he hangs on into next season where he will redeem himself and die a hero's death.

Regardless, I do not see the group leaving Alexandria for quite a while.

A lot of hate on the preacher (including myself), but I think he hangs on into next season where he will redeem himself and die a hero's death.

When his number is called, I think he goes out sacrificing himself to save someone else. But I also think he might play a major role in this next episode, he's a lose cannon right now.

Edited by ricojes

Season finale means somebody is definitely going....could Tara die and turn? Maybe Rosita, which would drive Abraham bat$&*#. Kiko suggested that it might be Maggie, which is a strong possibility as she has not been at the forefront in a while. A lot of hate on the preacher (including myself), but I think he hangs on into next season where he will redeem himself and die a hero's death.

Regardless, I do not see the group leaving Alexandria for quite a while.

Speaking of Rosita, she really needs to get back into her skimpy clothing from when they were on the road. I don't recognize her anymore. When she was out there with Michonne and Sasha, she very well could have been just a random Alexandrian and I wouldn't have noticed.