The Walking Dead Return

maybe nothing - Does the kids A stamp mean anything?

Besides Alexandria?

Thanks for that. I don't bother with watching Talking Dead. It figures that the guy who is one of the most important in the town is one who won't be around too long.

Not sure if offing a doctor is a good idea!!

Well unless you are the current doctor.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh so much to discuss

1. Rick needs some .... The Doc is a dick on the porch (#porch_dick) to a nice guy to a dick with a beer in next weeks sneak peek preview

and the gun grab at the end when Jessie and Doc walk past him... very interesting?

Was Rick glad for the fence or missing a spot to kill the walker through the fence

2. Carol sure scared the piss out of the kid when her invisibility suit failed her.

3. The W (Wolves) have arrived. I knew from spoilers there were baddies (for CBF) around I didn't think it was the Wolves. I was wrong on that.

4. Is Sasha losing it? Dinner? That's what you are worried about? (loose transcription)

5. Daryl gets a new bike and a job, (poor buttons) and a new friend

6. maybe nothing - Does the kids A stamp mean anything?

1. I think Rick was relieved he didn't have to kill the walker. he truly wants this to work. but as he said early in the show, the walkers aren't the biggest threat.

2. Carol is invisible to the adults, but the kid spoiled her plan. Chilling speech for sure, but shows how clever she is with the adults (I don't know how to work that big gun) and the kids.

3. yep, the wolves should be making an appearance, but from the previews, it may not be next week. I didn't see TTD previews, just the one after the show. looks as though Glenn, the Mullet, and Abraham (probably a couple others) find some sort of building and with a lot of walkers...If not next week, the wolves finally appear in the last 2 episodes.

4. Sasha cannot adapt to this "fake" life, nor should she or anyone of Rick's crew. But acting out the way she is will only get her exiled!

5. Daryl will have a new ride pretty soon. I think Eric is done by season's end, but Aaron sticks around.

6. not sure if it means anything important, my initial thought was no, but you never know...

Edited by ricojes

The A is very clearly for Alexandria, like Gary said... that and they're probably having some fun foreshadowing the future adultery

Edited by shrader

Besides Alexandria?

Not sure if offing a doctor is a good idea!!

Well unless you are the current doctor.

um yeah :blush:

4. Sasha cannot adapt to this "fake" life, nor should she or anyone of Rick's crew. But acting out the way she is will only get her exiled!

6. not sure if it means anything, my initial thought was no, but you never know. Maybe they used the A to symbolize something before, the doctor experimenting with walkers an marking with an A or something. After the 3 were exiled, now they mark with a W. I think that's reading too much into it, but just spitballing...

No way Rick allows her to be exiled. (well unless she goes postal) What she said was a huge important fact that the Zoners need to understand and that is they're

:censored: if their biggest worry is what to cook.

The W is from the Wolves back in Richmond when they were there for Noah and Tyreese got bitten. Are they related... we'll find out if not in 3 weeks then in 6 months (next season)

The A is very clearly for Alexandria, like Gary said... that and they're probably having some fun foreshadowing the future adultery

that too LOL

except for the Doc it means Ahole

No way Rick allows her to be exiled. (well unless she goes postal) What she said was a huge important fact that the Zoners need to understand and that is they're

:censored: if their biggest worry is what to cook.

The W is from the Wolves back in Richmond when they were there for Noah and Tyreese got bitten. Are they related... we'll find out if not in 3 weeks then in 6 months (next season)

Oh absolutely Rick would not allow that, but it may be the beginning of Rick's crew overtaking the compound..

Yes, W for wolves, we've been saying that for many pages now...

Edited by ricojes

This link could potentially contain spoilers as it speaks the to comic. 90 minute finale on 3/29 sounds like it will be an unforgettable episode...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-walking-dead-glenn-steven-yeun-113415221440.html

I'll keep the response spoiler-free. I think the stuff they're hinting at from the comics won't happen until season 6. There's not enough time left in this season to get there.

This link could potentially contain spoilers as it speaks the to comic. 90 minute finale on 3/29 sounds like it will be an unforgettable episode...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-walking-dead-glenn-steven-yeun-113415221440.html

I was ticked off when I say the picture on YAHOO and like the idiot I am I clicked the link and read on.

Not that I would miss their wimpish ways that is.....

dirty rat bastids

I was ticked off when I say the picture on YAHOO and like the idiot I am I clicked the link and read on.

Not that I would miss their wimpish ways that is.....

dirty rat bastids

FYI....The Conan/"Glenn" link at the bottom of the page is pretty damn funny...

I've read the comics up through a certain upcoming event, and then the comics "flash forward" a few years, and I haven't started that story arc yet.

There is one big scene with a main character that could happen either at the end of this season or next season. In the comics it's kind of in the "middle" of the arc, and they haven't even started it this season, so I would suspect it's next season... with another tragedy of sorts in the finale of this season, or maybe just introducing the new "challenge" as the finale... who knows.

As far as the spoiler above... just because something happens in the comics doesn't mean it happens in the show, or that it happens in the right order. Tyrese, for example, in the comics dies at the hands of the governor, but in the show he lasted up until recently. There's people who have died in the comics, that haven't in the show, and vice versa. So no guarantees what's in the link happens or not. :)

More specifics in the spoiler tag. Do not click if you don't want to know what *might* happen.

Edit: testing spoiler tag...

Sweet it does work.

I imagine Negan would be the finale if he shows up at all this season, and he'd show up in an explosive fashion. We should get introduced to "Jesus" first, if he appears in the show, and thus get introduced to "The Hilltop", that relationship then leading us to our first interactions with Negan. Negan and crew kill/seriously maim a few main characters, in his big story run.

Edited by Dorkington

As far as the spoiler above... just because something happens in the comics doesn't mean it happens in the show, or that it happens in the right order. Tyrese, for example, in the comics dies at the hands of the governor, but in the show he lasted up until recently. There's people who have died in the comics, that haven't in the show, and vice versa. So no guarantees what's in the link happens or not. :)

Right, that's why I wrote it could be a potential spoiler. I believe Daryl's character isn't even in the comics, correct?

Interesting that when I click you post to reply, the spoiler is viewable, didn't know that....

Edited by ricojes

Right, that's why I wrote it could be a potential spoiler. I believe Daryl's character isn't even in the comics, correct?

Interesting that when I click you post to reply, the spoiler is viewable, didn't know that....

Speaking of Daryl, I feel like he may be dying soon. He doesn't fit in at all in the community setting. He is meant to be outside surviving. Maybe being the recruiter gets him closer to that, but I just don't see it. I think we may finally be approaching that one death that will truly rattle the fanbase.

Speaking of Daryl, I feel like he may be dying soon. He doesn't fit in at all in the community setting. He is meant to be outside surviving. Maybe being the recruiter gets him closer to that, but I just don't see it. I think we may finally be approaching that one death that will truly rattle the fanbase.

Could very well be, but I don't think they'll be in the compound much longer either. That shat will hit the fin in the last 3 episodes, should be exciting...

I saw that as well,,,, must be a bug... report it to SDS?

He doesn't fit into the clean cut lifestyle, but he's just gotten that new bike to help bring in recruits.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Nope, not that I've seen. But I'm like 10 issues behind or something (I usually try to read arcs all in one sitting, so I'll wait a long time before reads)

Another difference is, Andrea is a very big part of the Alexandria story (and the story in general) in the comics. She's the team's sharp shooter, and Rick's right hand man, so to speak. In the show, her sharp shooting has been replaced by Sasha, and her "right hand man" status has been replaced by Daryl.

Some more spoilery stuff, from my foggy memory

A big part of Alexandria is the desire to build a sustainable community. At one point in the comics, the community has it's first real zombie challenge, when a horde comes through. They have to re-work the walls to be more secure, and they end up doing more make travel difficult approaching the community.

They also meet another community in the area, which causes a lot of tension, due to differences in leadership. That relationship, though, is also built on sustainability.

Then our group gets wind of a bully, and the bully's effect on the communities, and their attempts at sustainability, and then the coming conflict with that.

Trying to not be too specific, to spoil things too much haha. But I really hope the show takes their time with the above, instead of rushing to the next big bad guy. There's a lot of good/interesting things that could happen with the next few episodes, and leave the big bad guy for next year.

Edited by Dorkington