The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't help but think Jessie would be a bit scared of him now.

true, but she knows the reality of it all.

She needs a caring man as much as Judith needs a mom figure and somewhat normal family life.

Carol is reluctant to get close to any new children after all she went through and you might ay the same for Michonne still fighting her own demons

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

true, but she knows the reality of it all.

She needs a caring man as much as Judith needs a mom figure and somewhat normal family life.

Carol is reluctant to get close to any new children after all she went through and you might ay the same for Michonne still fighting her own demons

She's well beyond her demons at this point. Compare her when she first showed up to how she is now. Essentially, Carl saved her. She's a lot like Daryl actually. At first they were both loners, but now they're the ones keeping people together. For Daryl, it was Beth, for Michonne it was Carl.

Pressure hold on it's neck. I thought he was going to rip it's head off, but he appeared to choke it out and it's head exploded.

Overall, I was not impressed with the season finale. Guy on Talking Dead stated "best ever". Sorry, I didn't think so. Glenn gets shot and has to fight for his life, yet he ends up walking arm in arm with the ASZ guy. Preacher tells Socha to in essence kill herself and at the end, they are in a prayer circle and all is well.

Liked how Morgan was re-introduced, just wish he had taken out those two guys and their elaborate trap was pretty cool. Also liked Abraham's statement when the group is meeting.

Looking forward to the other series starting this summer.

I think I am done with this show. I thought the finale was pretty awful, and no way am I devoting more time to this "franchise". Should have stopped watching after season 3 or so... I made the same mistake with "Dexter", which was, at least, fun to watch for a while...

Edited by Buftex

I want to re-watch certain parts of the episode, a couple things irritated me, but for the most part it was a very good season finale. I don't think Rick used a gun on that zombie kill, I believe it was just his hands. How is Morgan so clean? Maybe they chronicle his journey at the beginning of next season. Aaron mentioned one of the exiled as their former leader, "Davidson", says he's smart as hell and strong. I can see him now being the leader of the Wolves. There is no way the get another mention unless they are coming back. They could be with another group, but the easy money is they are with the Wolves. The one big question I have is about Michonne's sword. Michonne tells Rick not to start anything at the meeting, let them start something first (or something to that affect, part of the reason i want to re-watch). Pete brings Michonne's sword to the meeting to confront Rick. Did he take it off the wall or was this planned?

Edited by ricojes

I want to re-watch certain parts of the episode, a couple things irritated me, but for the most part it was a very good season finale. I don't think Rick used a gun on that zombie kill, I believe it was just his hands. How is Morgan so clean? Maybe they chronicle his journey at the beginning of next season. Aaron mentioned one of the exiled as their former leader, "Davidson", says he's smart as hell and strong. I can see him now being the leader of the Wolves. There is no way the get another mention unless they are coming back. They could be with another group, but the easy money is they are with the Wolves. The one big question I have is about Michonne's sword. Michonne tells Rick not to start anything at the meeting, let them start something first (or something to that affect, part of the reason i want to re-watch). Pete brings Michonne's sword to the meeting to confront Rick. Did he take it off the wall or was this planned?

I will assume Pete stole it from atop the mantlepiece.

-The two wolves resetting the trap at the end, were they they the same two that Morgan beat up? Again, it was tough to see on the dark screen. I kind of hope Morgan left them in the back of that car as walker bait.

On Talking Dead the actor who plays Morgan said beeping the horn was not to alert walkers to come, but rather the opposite to make sure none were around and they would be safe (as part of his new all life is precious philosophy). He also implied that next season they would get into the backstory on what made Morgan change.

Thought for sure when Glenn caught up to Nick he was bitten but not turned yet, and that he would bite Nick and then eventually wander into the compound as a Zombie.

At first when Diana said do it to Rick I thought she meant to put her husband down.

Not sure I get the traps the Wolves set - just to randomly kill any person who happens to come into their 'territory' without any regard to who they might be?

Count me in the crowd that believes Rick did not use a gun, but rather popped the walkers head like a zit.

On Talking Dead the actor who plays Morgan said beeping the horn was not to alert walkers to come, but rather the opposite to make sure none were around and they would be safe (as part of his new all life is precious philosophy). He also implied that next season they would get into the backstory on what made Morgan change.

Thought for sure when Glenn caught up to Nick he was bitten but not turned yet, and that he would bite Nick and then eventually wander into the compound as a Zombie.

At first when Diana said do it to Rick I thought she meant to put her husband down.

Not sure I get the traps the Wolves set - just to randomly kill any person who happens to come into their 'territory' without any regard to who they might be?

Count me in the crowd that believes Rick did not use a gun, but rather popped the walkers head like a zit.

I would think that if it were her husband, then Rick would have used a knife and been more humane about it.

the gun was a statement.

I'm not sure I get the why the Wolves set traps - other than to gather more supplies?

example - they had a gun but no bullets

I will assume Pete stole it from atop the mantlepiece.

Unless they were dumb enough to force Pete to stay in Michonne's home. He had his little fit about "this isn't my home", it would be too funny if they made that mistake.

Like BillsFan said, I think it's about picking up the supplies that anyone drops as they're killed. I like how they slowly replenish the walkers outside so that people will think they're the first to find the food trucks. The red poncho guy was going to be one of those outside walkers and I'm pretty sure that's where they were going to take Morgan as well.

There was a flash of light though, or at least that's what I thought I saw. Did they mention that kill at all on Talking Dead because it seems from this thread that there is a mixed reaction on what actually happened.

I would think that if it were her husband, then Rick would have used a knife and been more humane about it.

the gun was a statement.

I'm not sure I get the why the Wolves set traps - other than to gather more supplies?

example - they had a gun but no bullets

A gun is arguably more humane. Plus, I got the impression her husband was already dead when she said that.

The real point of that scene was as a counterpoint to the whole "Rick was waving a gun at us!" discussion at the meeting. He shows up at the meeting with a gun...and lo and behold, he's actually right.

A gun is arguably more humane. Plus, I got the impression her husband was already dead when she said that.

The real point of that scene was as a counterpoint to the whole "Rick was waving a gun at us!" discussion at the meeting. He shows up at the meeting with a gun...and lo and behold, he's actually right.

I should have specified which husband I suppose

Not if Reg who is recently deceased and in his wife's arms before he turns, then the knife is humane. Pete the #porchdick deserved the shot to the head.

Unless they were dumb enough to force Pete to stay in Michonne's home. He had his little fit about "this isn't my home", it would be too funny if they made that mistake.

his new house was across the street from his old home which I thought was pretty :censored: stupid, but then again Deanna knew Pete was beating Jessie already.

I just love Carol's charactor.......

She is talking at the town meeting......and behind that meek looking homebody lies a stone cold killer........

That's because Carol's a legitimate sociopath. Of course, so's everyone else. In that sort of setting, being a sociopath is a survival trait.

On the Talking Dead you could see Rick's kill was with the gun. It was muffled because it was deep in the walker's head. But you could clearly see it on the Talking Dead when they showed it in slow motion.

Yup, I re-ran the slo mo in slow mo. He shoves the gun almost completely into the walkers head before he pulls the trigger. You can see a flash of light through the eyes, nose and mouth,

I just love Carol's charactor.......

She is talking at the town meeting......and behind that meek looking homebody lies a stone cold killer........

I want the dish back - clean :worthy:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...