The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe that Noah is gone.

How did these idiots survive for so long in Alexandria. They all seem very soft and clueless outside the walls and with all of the other groups out there looking to take places by force, I am surprised that they are still around. No lookouts, snipers in the towers, etc.

Things seemed a bit over the top sunny at the beginning - you could almost tell that by the end this episode was going to get back to where things start going off the chain

Edited by stevewin

Gabriel needs to be killed off. The sooner the better. I thought Tyreese was bad, but at least he'd swing the hammer every now and then. Gabriel has quickly taken up the whiny B word mantle that Tyreese vacated due to his own stupidity. The timing is great though. He gives that speech just seconds before Glenn will return to tell leader lady that her son is dead.

the preacher has lost his mind. I think he needs to do a perimeter watch (outside the fence)

The #porchdick drunken talk with Rick didn't earn him any points.... fishing to see what Rick knew about his familial abuse?

Carol,,, Well Rick now you have to kill him!

RIP Noah!

FWIW Aiden should have lived and the loser eaten,,, or Keep Aiden and have Glenn leave the other chickenshit behind.

I can't believe that Noah is gone.

How did these idiots survive for so long in Alexandria. They all seem very soft and clueless outside the walls and with all of the other groups out there looking to take places by force, I am surprised that they are still around. No lookouts, snipers in the towers, etc.

Pure Luck oh and many outside didn't survive well except the checkenshits

All for one and One for them self!!!

Nice Mace Sarge

Surprised they did not put poor Aiden out of his misery.

No time I would guess. not with his dickhead "friend" running away.

I think it's inevitable that this community won't last, the question is will it fall apart from inside or outside forces. I could see Jessie and her kid joining the group as they move on. Will Rick "eating that forbidden fruit" cause them to be expelled from paradise?

Gabriel needs to be killed off. The sooner the better. I thought Tyreese was bad, but at least he'd swing the hammer every now and then. Gabriel has quickly taken up the whiny B word mantle that Tyreese vacated due to his own stupidity. The timing is great though. He gives that speech just seconds before Glenn will return to tell leader lady that her son is dead.

He was projecting his sins onto them. Don't forget they rescued him from walkers.

My guess is he is banished and forms a new group (saviors)?

I think it's inevitable that this community won't last, the question is will it fall apart from inside or outside forces. I could see Jessie and her kid joining the group as they move on. Will Rick "eating that forbidden fruit" cause them to be expelled from paradise?

The fall has started.. the Alexandrian's invited in the Trojan horse.

"I saw you at the party" and "forbidden fruit" were both drunken threats to Rick.

Gary M, Rev Gabriel wouldn't last a day outside of the Alexandria safe zone walls.

oh did anyone see the sneak peek on The Talking Dead?

where Carl gets close to the other new girl in the tree trunk

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Rick's group is exactly what Alexandria needs to survive going forward and their leader clearly gets this. The inhabitants are a bunch of pampered, self absorbed high brow's that could not fight their way out of a paper bag. They turn and run like a bunch of pu$$!#$ when walkers show, but in the scene with Abraham, it appears from the reaction of one of the guys to stand and fight and the leader of the work crew to relinquish control to Abraham, that Rick's people are starting to rub off in a positive manner. The leader of Alexandria knows that they need warriors that have survived on the outside and are battle hardened and Rick's group fits the bill. Reminds me of the premise behind the Clint Eastwood movie High Plains Drifter.

Father Gabriel's character is getting old with me. After all the times that they saved his bacon, he goes and warns them about Rick's group. Would like to see both him and the alcoholic doctor (that is drinking all of the Alexandria beer supply) banished outside the walls. Neither would last 5 minutes.

I believe that it is only a matter of time before the people they banished look to come back and attempt a hostile take over. There was graffiti sprayed at Wiltshire Estates that said the "wolves are not far" and wonder if they are the same people that were exiled from Alexandria. I believe that Alexandria will be going to DEFCON 5 before the show closes out for the season.

Edited by Flutie Flakes

Excellent episode... they have sped through some of this story a little quickly, but I can see people getting bored with character development for multiple episodes hah.

Glad they didn't move so fast to just jump right into the next thing though... there's still a couple "community" stories to explore this season... then **** hits the fan next :)