The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, 1 or 2 episodes and Terminus will be left behind but not some of the Terminus character(s)

They kind of need to thin out their own group a bit though, especially if they are going to add new people. The season just isn't long enough to keep developing all these characters. Some of the longer running cast members would be more meaningful deaths, but they should at least kill someone off like the new girl from the governor's camp. She doesn't really add anything at all. Bob and Sasha really haven't brought much either.

They kind of need to thin out their own group a bit though, especially if they are going to add new people. The season just isn't long enough to keep developing all these characters. Some of the longer running cast members would be more meaningful deaths, but they should at least kill someone off like the new girl from the governor's camp. She doesn't really add anything at all. Bob and Sasha really haven't brought much either.

Spoilers:

At least they took out those two little girls.

Bob dies.

They advertised a Season Preview last night so I tuned in expecting a good hour long show. I saw about 3 minutes of trailers.

a bit disappointing

Really? That 3 minutes was enough for me. They were giving away too much.

they are or will be the Willoughby replacements.

As I watched an episode last night all I kept counting the dead ....

Really? That 3 minutes was enough for me. They were giving away too much.

I was expecting a Talking Dead type show.

Explosive, riveting edge of my seat excitement !!!!

Denise Crosby can go back into retirement

so many characters .... Did anyone recognize the first guy (blonde) at the trough as being from seasons past?

or the gut on the slab in said room was a Terminusian?

Nice to see Morgan Jones return

so many characters .... Did anyone recognize the first guy (blonde) at the trough as being from seasons past?

I just happened to watch his previous episode on Saturday. It was kind of random to bring him back, but I guess it ties up one loose end.

Oh, and on a side note, that guy is now the Penguin on Gotham.

The thing that sticks out to me after last night's show is that Gareth is still out there Governor style. I wonder if the eventual blood bath he brings to the group will be anywhere near the level of the gov's.

This is what I've been expecting out of this show since it began - finally a bad ass, complete show from start to finish (no terrible "curllll!!!" Acting, no cheesy lines or obvious plot development - the show finally got out of the way of itself and out out an amazing episode)

Pleaseeeeee more of this!!!

I thought it was pretty good, though, I am not a big fan of their long, drawn out, action scenes...but this one was handled a bit better in than in the past. I think the show has shown some obvious "behind the scenes" improvements that started last season.

I watched the show on DVR, and for some reason the final scene, after the credits got cut off...I am assumng this was the return of Morgan? All I saw was a guy (black guy) in a gas mask, reading the "No sanctuary" sign, and then it cut off... was there more to it than that?

The most chilling scene of the episose, for me, was the scene where Carol goes in the room where all the possessions of the captured are seperated into like piles...very much a nod to nazi concentration camps.

I watched the show on DVR, and for some reason the final scene, after the credits got cut off...I am assumng this was the return of Morgan? All I saw was a guy (black guy) in a gas mask, reading the "No sanctuary" sign, and then it cut off... was there more to it than that?

Yeah, that's pretty much the whole thing. He reads the sign, then turns around and removes his mask.

The thing that sticks out to me after last night's show is that Gareth is still out there Governor style. I wonder if the eventual blood bath he brings to the group will be anywhere near the level of the gov's.

most of his army got devoured. where's he going to find new fighters?

(2) I watched the show on DVR, and for some reason the final scene, after the credits got cut off...I am assumng this was the return of Morgan? All I saw was a guy (black guy) in a gas mask, reading the "No sanctuary" sign, and then it cut off... was there more to it than that?

(1) The most chilling scene of the episose, for me, was the scene where Carol goes in the room where all the possessions of the captured are seperated into like piles...very much a nod to nazi concentration camps.

I was wondering .... was there a significance to the watch she picked up?

you missed this

Nice to see Morgan Jones return

After taking off his mask he follows a trail of marked trees into the woods.

I am thinking that it is the path to Beth.

I was wondering .... was there a significance to the watch she picked up?

In that same episode from last year with the blond guy that you asked about earlier, Rick gave him the watch so that he could meet up with them at the right time. That was the same episode where Rick kicked Carol out of the group.

I forget if the watch had any other meaning from earlier in the show.

most of his army got devoured. where's he going to find new fighters?

I think it's more likely the group that initially took over Terminus (the one they showed at the end taking the girls out of the train car) will be the next big enemy. That one woman tell Carol, "they left" instead of saying we killed them all or something.

I think it's more likely the group that initially took over Terminus (the one they showed at the end taking the girls out of the train car) will be the next big enemy. That one woman tell Carol, "they left" instead of saying we killed them all or something.

i didn't see it that way. That scene where they took the girls from the traincar seemed like a flashback to me.

i didn't see it that way. That scene where they took the girls from the traincar seemed like a flashback to me.

No I think the end scene was how terminus was after the attack went down, because the guy says something about them surviving it again and taking back control

Either way I don't see the terminus group being an issue going forward, I think that scene was just a wrap up to the whole terminus issue

It was a flashback. He's just saying that they're still out there somewhere.

No I think the end scene was how terminus was after the attack went down, because the guy says something about them surviving it again and taking back control

Either way I don't see the terminus group being an issue going forward, I think that scene was just a wrap up to the whole terminus issue

The end scene was a flashback.

I don't think it's likely. The terminus group doesn't go all out crazy, tearing people apart and eating them unless they did the same thing to those original conquerors. They had to have escaped, tortured the hell out of those people, and then headed down their sick and twisted path. I do think we'll hear a little more about them though from whoever has Beth.

It was a flashback. He's just saying that they're still out there somewhere.

The end scene was a flashback.

Yes, this is what I meant. It was a flashback, but those people are out there and I would expect the group to meet up with them. I can't see any other reason for the flashback but to introduce that character for the future. I hadn't thought of Beth being with them Shrader, but I bet you're right.