The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering the same thing about Bob. He kissed his girl and just walked out of the church, did he get bit? It would be cool if he was bit and by eating Bob's leg, the "Terminus" people were then contaminated...

What secret does the "priest" have? Is he helping the Cannibals or something?

How is the church so pristine? That is the nicest place we've seen by far...

Would Carol have left had Daryl not showed up?

I believe they showed a blurry image of him when Bob was waking up...

The priest locked hi flock out of the church and sent them to the food cabinet.

when you let no one in and have nothing else to do bu clean house...

not sure what Carol would have done, but with Beth close by

at the hospital

she'll return with them to the group (for who knows how long)

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The priest locked hi flock out of the church and sent them to the food cabinet.

when you let no one in and have nothing else to do bu clean house...

not sure what Carol would have done, but with Beth close by

at the hospital

she'll return with them to the group (for who knows how long)

yeah, I hear you, the carving in the church backs that theory. I kind of think there's more to it tough, but that could be the whole secret. As far as the church, even all the windows are in tact, just weird. a place like that would creep me out more than the run down places they're used to seeing.

thats where I was going with it. Weird seeing someone else eat your leg. Even weirder of you were eating your own leg.

I'm picturing the old Itchy and Scratchy cartoon from an episode of the Simpsons back in the early 90s where Itchy tricks Scratchy into eating part of his stomach and the piece keeps popping up on his plate over and over.

I'm picturing the old Itchy and Scratchy cartoon from an episode of the Simpsons back in the early 90s where Itchy tricks Scratchy into eating part of his stomach and the piece keeps popping up on his plate over and over.

Scott Tenorman eating his "Parent's" Chili

So, I guess I should have gone back and watched the last few episodes from last season, before the new season started...my memory is getting worse all the time...this past (2nd episode of the season) kind of had my head spinning, trying to figure out what is "really going on". Not a comic book follower, so forgive me, but what is Abraham up too?

Also, the Terminus crew, before Carol wrecked their place, were slaughtering humans to eat? Correct? Perhaps they don't know that they are already infected, as the CDC guy tells Rick, way back in season one?

So, I guess I should have gone back and watched the last few episodes from last season, before the new season started...my memory is getting worse all the time...this past (2nd episode of the season) kind of had my head spinning, trying to figure out what is "really going on". Not a comic book follower, so forgive me, but what is Abraham up too?

Also, the Terminus crew, before Carol wrecked their place, were slaughtering humans to eat? Correct? Perhaps they don't know that they are already infected, as the CDC guy tells Rick, way back in season one?

Well, Bob is not dead, but yes, I guess everyone is infected. Not sure of the method of slaughtering the people did not kill them. They must of immediately cut the heads off. Wasn't something from the brain that triggered this after death?

Well, Bob is not dead, but yes, I guess everyone is infected. Not sure of the method of slaughtering the people did not kill them. They must of immediately cut the heads off. Wasn't something from the brain that triggered this after death?

Yeah I think we see this the first time in season 2 when Rick kills Shane and then he turned and came after Rick

CBF

They must have figured it out by now. If they've been around this long, they've seen someone die by natural causes and then turn. The governors crew knew it and they were never at the CDC.

for anyone that reads the comic and watches the show, i am wondering if the big guy at the end of the premier that took the girl out of the box car was Negan. anyone have any thoughts on that?

read the entire thread it was already discussed,

This may be a BIG TIME spoiler WRT the markings

Thankfully, answers shouldn't be too far away. In a interview with The Walker Stalkers, Season Five Premiere Director Greg Nicotero said the marks were "a piece of information that you will soon discover. Because of the time jump — you’ll find out in the next episode or two what the marks on the tree are, but you don’t know yet

http://comicbook.com...-on-the-trees-/

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Thought on the priest. In the flooded food bank basement scene a walker wearing cats eye glasses is shown several times. Then, when Bob is getting his leg eaten they flash to a scene of the priest getting a photo out of a desk of himself and a woman wearing cats eye glasses. Clue?

You could tell he knew her by his reaction when she/it was coming at him. I believe he locked his congregation out of the church, but this guy is gutless, there is no way he survived this long without help...

The guy was threatening to murder a baby and he left him alive. Pathetic.

I KNEW he didn't kill him! I didn't mention it on here, but I won a bet with my wife that he was still alive. He stopped Carol from going in (obviously to keep her from killing him), but it still seems pretty unlikely though that nobody went inside the cabin while they were all hanging around after the meet-up, but whatever.

If Bob was bit, will ther guys who are eating his leg turn? After all they would be eating tainted meat.

It seems likely that is what the show wants us to think, but I can't figure out where it's going to go from there. If it's just a big reveal and they all die from eating him, that seems kind of anti-climactic, no? I'm wondering if they are going to introduce some type of new reaction to the virus. Some kind of zombie, human cross? Very far fetched, but that's all that comes to mind.

I'm sure someone will let us know what they mean eventually

Ya think? :D

yeah, I hear you, the carving in the church backs that theory. I kind of think there's more to it tough, but that could be the whole secret. As far as the church, even all the windows are in tact, just weird. a place like that would creep me out more than the run down places they're used to seeing.

The windows and the pristine condition outside the church are what makes it interesting. I think instead of his whole church, it was mainly just the girl that he didn't let in. One person trying to pry the windows up, then used the knife (or whatever) to carve on the church. I think leaving your loved one outside to die, especially when there wasn't any real threat (if she had time to do all that she obviously wasn't running from zombies) is enough to feel guilty about. I think it all relates to the group and their, "protect each other at all costs" mantra. This guy is obviously only out for himself and will likely do something to get someone killed. Maybe even betray them to the cannibals?

Thought on the priest. In the flooded food bank basement scene a walker wearing cats eye glasses is shown several times. Then, when Bob is getting his leg eaten they flash to a scene of the priest getting a photo out of a desk of himself and a woman wearing cats eye glasses. Clue?

Not so much a clue as an obvious reveal.

I'm confident it was his wife or "lover"

Definitely, that was made clear while Rick was talking to him and he asked him if he knew her.

The Carol situation is interesting. She's not comfortable around the group anymore, but she's also very protective of them and I think she considers herself part of them. I assume this is just going to be a side, human drama story. I really like the idea of her and Darryl off to kick some ass! Can't wait for whatever twist comes with that.

Edited by Acantha

I get the feeling that they might kill Rick off this year. The way he was giving Carl advice about being weary of everyone and Carl responding by saying that they essentially can't give up on humanity seemed like it had a bit of foreshadowing to it.

I get the feeling that they might kill Rick off this year. The way he was giving Carl advice about being weary of everyone and Carl responding by saying that they essentially can't give up on humanity seemed like it had a bit of foreshadowing to it.

i hope not.

Loll miss this:

I thought it had more to do with Rick deciding to take the chance and go to Washington (to save humanity).

Well. You were all right about ending the Terminus group quickly. I didn't expect that so soon.

I think the group follows Daryl and whoever is left to go after the group that has Beth. And well see a 2nd storyline with the DC Group. Which is why Glen and Maggie went with them. It brings them all together again at some point.

Speaking of Maggie. Did Daryl ever tell her what happened to Beth? Surprised she left knowing her Soster could still be out there.

I'm glad they brought the red machete back. I don't really have much more to say about last night's show. I don't know, it just felt a bit predictable this week. That and giving a sad emotional death to a character no one really cared about feels like a total waste.

I'm glad they brought the red machete back. I don't really have much more to say about last night's show. I don't know, it just felt a bit predictable this week. That and giving a sad emotional death to a character no one really cared about feels like a total waste.

They answered just about all the questions from last weeks show relatively quick. It almost seemed like they edited the scene to add the carving explanation. It just seemed odd to me. The biggest thing going forward is the crew breaking up and what happened to Beth. Other than the absolute brutal slaying of the remaining Terminus group, not much more happened. But they tied up loose ends on the show and now it's move onto the next plot.

Edited by ricojes

Yeah... last nights' episode was a little ponderous...not sure what point they were really trying to make, other than life during the zombie apocalypse makes people do things they wouldn't have done before the zombie apocalypse...a point they have made dozens of times already... biggest question for me, in regards to this episode, what is up with Carol? Why didn't they show her at the end? Why wouldn't she come out of the bushes with Daryl?

Also, maybe my memory is murky...but did Bob know Sasha before they all met up at the prison? I don't remember his character as the perpetually sunny optimist before the last 15 minutes of last weeks show. Maybe meeting Sasha, in this "mad mad world" is what turned him that way, but this new found facet of his personality seemed a bit tacked on, to give the death of his character a little more emotional resonance?

Yeah... last nights' episode was a little ponderous...not sure what point they were really trying to make, other than life during the zombie apocalypse makes people do things they wouldn't have done before the zombie apocalypse...a point they have made dozens of times already... biggest question for me, in regards to this episode, what is up with Carol? Why didn't they show her at the end? Why wouldn't she come out of the bushes with Daryl?

It's going to be someone other than Carol with Daryl. Beth or Morgan, who knows, but definitely someone different. That's the only reason to end the episode like that. I guess that sets them up for trying to rescue Beth and/or Carol for the rest of this half season.

I believe Beth is there, and maybe Carol is with her hidden because Beth is brainwashed?

In the previews it looks like Beth isn't with them. And I think that's the case, as they show that hospital, which I imagine is pretty well guarded and Carol is out of fireworks, soooo. But I think the reason they don't show anyone is to lead the viewer to thinking Beth is with them.

Edited by ricojes

In the previews it looks like Beth isn't with them. And I think that's the case, as they show that hospital, which I imagine is pretty well guarded and Carol is out of fireworks, soooo. But I think the reason they don't show anyone is to lead the viewer to thinking Beth is with them.

the next episode or two will be Daryl and Carol / Beth story arc.

the next episode or two will be Daryl and Carol / Beth story arc.

I think so as well. Probably a whole Beth episode to fill in the blanks. Then a bust out Beth episode, but she may be too far gone, kind of like the Hell on Wheels Elam episode. Of course we need a Morgan episode, he has to be meeting up with them soon. And then the Washington bound crew episode or 2. All leading up to he reunion of the 2 groups. At least that's what I foresee...

Well. You were all right about ending the Terminus group quickly. I didn't expect that so soon.

I think the group follows Daryl and whoever is left to go after the group that has Beth. And well see a 2nd storyline with the DC Group. Which is why Glen and Maggie went with them. It brings them all together again at some point.

Speaking of Maggie. Did Daryl ever tell her what happened to Beth? Surprised she left knowing her Soster could still be out there.

I'll miss Maggie way more than Glenn

Who did Daryl return with??? Morgan?

I too thought the Terminans would last a few more episodes. Rich told Gareth he'd use the machete and man did he!!!