The Walking Dead Return

They found Aarons backpack with the photos and the map in the trap at the warehouse.

Enid is just doesn't feel safe in a group, why would she mention the blind spots to Carl if she was spying for the wolves?

:lol: Well that clears that up.

I didn't recognize that it was Aaron's backpack.

Maybe Enid just likes Carl so she told him about the blind spots. You're probably right though.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe Glenn's dead. I think he comes back as a walker. They said on Talking Dead the producer said there will be more Glenn and that the story will be "wrapped up".

This is what I think, that there will be an arc following Glenn around as a walker - first time to really see the apocalypse day-to-day from a walker point of view. And of course at some point there will probably be an inevitable confrontation between the gang and Glenn as a walker.

I thought all the hedging on Talking Dead about Glenn's fate was kind of bizarre. So strange how they kept going all around the fact to not say he was definitely dead. I do think it was Nicholas' guts and not Glenn's - for him to be a walker in the story he has to be mobile and not chewed to bits. The comment that maybe he slid under the dumpster and lived gave me pause. Maybe he does that and lives just a bit longer but eventually gets bit. I can't imagine at this point they try to keep him alive - even Lindelof said that would be ridiculous.

They found Aarons backpack with the photos and the map in the trap at the warehouse.

Enid is just doesn't feel safe in a group, why would she mention the blind spots to Carl if she was spying for the wolves?

It wouldn't make any sense for her to be one of the Wolves. If she was, the group would have already been well aware of Alexandria and wouldn't have needed Aaron's pictures to find out about the place and get there.

This is what I think, that there will be an arc following Glenn around as a walker - first time to really see the apocalypse day-to-day from a walker point of view. And of course at some point there will probably be an inevitable confrontation between the gang and Glenn as a walker.

But if he gets killed in that pileup, he would be devoured entirely and nothing would be left to turn. Just think back to when T-Dog was killed in the prison.

But if he gets killed in that pileup, he would be devoured entirely and nothing would be left to turn. Just think back to when T-Dog was killed in the prison.

That's why I said I think it was initially Nicholas' guts, and maybe he rolled under the dumpster to avoid being completely devoured, and maybe he just gets bit during all that

I cannot imagine that they would kill Glenn off like this, but who knows. Strange that there were no tributes and he did not appear as a guest on Talking Dead, which seems to be SOP after a major character is killed. It sure looks like they are feeding on him, but I still think he is alive. Hard for them to smell him with all the blood and guts all around so it might be enough to effectively camouflage him from the walkers and waits it out under the dumpster.

:lol: Well that clears that up.

I didn't recognize that it was Aaron's backpack.

Maybe Enid just likes Carl so she told him about the blind spots. You're probably right though.

There's no doubt the Wolves learned of Alexandria through Aaron's backpack, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't send a sympathetic figure like Enid inside to gather intel. Then, she finds herself sort of digging Coral and might be remembering her more civilized pre-apocalyptic existence.

There's no doubt the Wolves learned of Alexandria through Aaron's backpack, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't send a sympathetic figure like Enid inside to gather intel. Then, she finds herself sort of digging Coral and might be remembering her more civilized pre-apocalyptic existence.

Enid got there before Rick's group though.

As the scene was happening with the top down screen shot, I recalled the commercial previews of the dumpster surrounded by the dead. I knew Glenn was toast before Nicholas off himself.

True, but Michonne and Carol covered themselves in rotting flesh and blood. Not fresh blood like Glenn would've been covered in from Nicholas.

it was a working theory. Glenn is dead to me. lol

I don't know, JSS explained Enid's back story a bit. Anything is possible I just don't see it.

As the scene was happening with the top down screen shot, I recalled the commercial previews of the dumpster surrounded by the dead. I knew Glenn was toast before Nicholas off himself.

it was a working theory. Glenn is dead to me. lol

Haha... I am in the camp of hoping he escaped somehow. But I just don't see it. And what sucks is they go back to Morgan's story next week. So it'll be a few weeks at least to see if we get any answers or closure on Glenn and also what ended up happening to Rick.

Haha... I am in the camp of hoping he escaped somehow. But I just don't see it. And what sucks is they go back to Morgan's story next week. So it'll be a few weeks at least to see if we get any answers or closure on Glenn and also what ended up happening to Rick.

I bet they bounce back and forth between stories next week. I can't see them burning a whole 90 minutes on Morgan. They've done it before where the pitch a show as focusing on one person but then showed much more than just that.

I bet they bounce back and forth between stories next week. I can't see them burning a whole 90 minutes on Morgan. They've done it before where the pitch a show as focusing on one person but then showed much more than just that.

And fans might riot not learning anything more about the Glenn/Rick storylines.

**Potential spoiler***

The also indicated on the Talking Dead that the cut Rick suffered when pulling out the machete and killing the walker with it could develop into something else. The bite will kill and turn you quickly but according to the comics the cut Rick suffers will come back on him. Potentially a Merle situation where they have to cut off his hand? I'm not sure.

I think net week is all Morgan. They are also working in some new series promos thus the 90 min.

As for Glen my guess is that he is alive and those were Nick's guts. The walkie talkie flew off in the fall and when Rick talks it distracts the zombies. Glen sneaks into the dumpster. He takes a deep breath and discovers too late that two people died in there while they were hiding. The dumpster zombies bite Glen in episode 5 and he manages to kill them both.

In episodes 6 & 7 Eugene and Denise get to talking and they invent a cure. Daryl cruises around spraying zombies with a cure and they have just enough to spray the last DC area zombie. In episodes 7&8 they try to figure out how to make more to save the rest of the world but run out of ingredients and decide to go south back toward Atlanta to get more and maybe help Beth and Andrea and Merle. It doesn't work so they retreat back to DC in episodes 9&10. In episodes 11-15 they resume a normal life in that area while fortifying the defenses and making plans for the rest of the world but in the season finale when public services are finally restored, the garbage man comes to clear out that dumpster and glen pops out, bites him and the whole thing starts over again.