The Walking Dead Return

That episode sucked. It might have been ok if they didn't air it right after what they did last week. It feels like that South Park episode that was all Terrence and Philip back in their early days, one big prank.

not really. The whole Morgan backstory was told, now we move on to the rest and the question of "I've come to believe that all life is precious" with the exception of truly evil people.

Will Morgan let the wolf starve to death?

Ending scene - Open the Gate!!!! Thanks to closed captioning (and rewind) I know who's voice it was.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not really. The whole Morgan backstory was told, now we move on to the rest and the question of "I've come to believe that all life is precious" with the exception of truly evil people.

Will Morgan let the wolf starve to death?

Ending scene - Open the Gate!!!! Thanks to closed captioning (and rewind) I know who's voice it was.

It sounded like Rick to me which would mean he escaped the Winnebago.

The trailer for the next episode seemed to be about different stuff. Maggie was going out and Aaron was going to go with her.

I think that means Michonne gets back and Maggie finds out Glen is missing. Maybe Rick gets back and says Glen's walkie talkie went silent.

Either way it sets up what I believe will be a big story line. Maggie allows Aaron to tag along and as they go in search of Glenn, who is probably still alive, Aaron sees how hot Maggie is and he becomes un-gay. They have sex a bunch of times in the sewer grate or whatever tunnel they are walking in. This sets up a very Lori/Rick/Shane like love triangle albeit a little less confrontational. Maggie is torn but if you recall, her dad Herschel was very religious. Until the end he was racist against Glenn. Religious people also want to convert gays. So Maggie thinks about her dad and figures she can un-gay Aaron and be with a white guy and her dad would be proud. But she really loves Glenn.

If they find Glenn this will drag out which exactly why I think they will. You can see Glenn finding out and quickly having an affair with that other chick that liked him and having him use the excuse of "we were on a break" like Ross in Friends.

If Glenn is still missing or found dead or zombified Maggie and Aaron are a thing. I don't think this will happen but it could. If it does, I think my dumpster zombie Glenn theory could still hold water.

Edited by 4merper4mer

It sounded like Rick to me which would mean he escaped the Winnebago.

The trailer for the next episode seemed to be about different stuff. Maggie was going out and Aaron was going to go with her.

I think that means Michonne gets back and Maggie finds out Glen is missing. Maybe Rick gets back and says Glen's walkie talkie went silent.

Either way it sets up what I believe will be a big story line. Maggie allows Aaron to tag along and as they go in search of Glenn, who is probably still alive, Aaron sees how hot Maggie is and he becomes un-gay. They have sex a bunch of times in the sewer grate or whatever tunnel they are walking in. This sets up a very Lori/Rick/Shane like love triangle albeit a little less confrontational. Maggie is torn but if you recall, her dad Herschel was very religious. Until the end he was racist against Glenn. Religious people also want to convert gays. So Maggie thinks about her dad and figures she can un-gay Aaron and be with a white guy and her dad would be proud. But she really loves Glenn.

If they find Glenn this will drag out which exactly why I think they will. You can see Glenn finding out and quickly having an affair with that other chick that liked him and having him use the excuse of "we were on a break" like Ross in Friends.

If Glenn is still missing or found dead or zombified Maggie and Aaron are a thing. I don't think this will happen but it could. If it does, I think my dumpster zombie Glenn theory could still hold water.

Maybe they find dumpster zombie Glenn and decide to keep him as a pet. It's the least that Maggie can do and will help her feel a bit less guilty about cheating on her husband.

Wasnt that the goats name?

CBF

Tabitha.

Maybe they find dumpster zombie Glenn and decide to keep him as a pet. It's the least that Maggie can do and will help her feel a bit less guilty about cheating on her husband.

Michonne and the Governor already used that idea.

It is also possible that Maggie un-gays Aaron but still turns him down until she is sure Glenn is a dumpster zombie. If Aaron walks behind Maggie in the sewer scene I am pretty sure he will become un-gay.

This could also lead to another conflict because I think Daryl was starting to be gay because he liked Aaron so much. Just when Daryl turns gay, then Aaron un-gays. It will be a will they or won't they thing like Jim and Pam from The Office.

I'm not saying these things will happen for sure. It is just speculation, not spoilers. I missed The Talking Dead last night....I usually don't watch it, but I'm sure they must have talk about the Daryl, Aaron, Maggie, Glenn love parallelogram after they aired the trailer for next week.

Tabitha.

Michonne and the Governor already used that idea.

It is also possible that Maggie un-gays Aaron but still turns him down until she is sure Glenn is a dumpster zombie. If Aaron walks behind Maggie in the sewer scene I am pretty sure he will become un-gay.

This could also lead to another conflict because I think Daryl was starting to be gay because he liked Aaron so much. Just when Daryl turns gay, then Aaron un-gays. It will be a will they or won't they thing like Jim and Pam from The Office.

I'm not saying these things will happen for sure. It is just speculation, not spoilers. I missed The Talking Dead last night....I usually don't watch it, but I'm sure they must have talk about the Daryl, Aaron, Maggie, Glenn love parallelogram after they aired the trailer for next week.

But if Maggie is the one who is killed while opening the lid of that dumpster, Aaron may have no choice but to re-gay with dumpster zombie Glenn.

One thing of note on last nights episode, and for those wondering if Glenn escapes. Last night was the first episode since the first episode of the series where Steven Yeun was not listed in the opening credits. Show regulars are always listed regardless if they appear in the episode or not.

One thing of note on last nights episode, and for those wondering if Glenn escapes. Last night was the first episode since the first episode of the series where Steven Yeun was not listed in the opening credits. Show regulars are always listed regardless if they appear in the episode or not.

It seemed odd to me that if Glen was underneath that guy and he was getting eaten, why would he just lay there and scream? Wouldnt he shoot right back up and try and jump on the dumpster?

Then again, they could have left his name off the credits on purpose to keep us guessing

CBF

It seemed odd to me that if Glen was underneath that guy and he was getting eaten, why would he just lay there and scream? Wouldnt he shoot right back up and try and jump on the dumpster?

Then again, they could have left his name off the credits on purpose to keep us guessing

CBF

IMDB lists him in many episodes which have yet to air. Other lesser characters seems to be listed up to a point and then drop off. I don't think the credits or IMDB can be trusted. Nor can the pictures of Yuen, dressed in character and seemingly on set in yet to air episodes. They can pull whatever shell game they want.

But if Maggie is the one who is killed while opening the lid of that dumpster, Aaron may have no choice but to re-gay with dumpster zombie Glenn.

I could see Maggie being so sad that she lets dumpster zombie Glenn eat her and then then both turn on Aaron who is the first out gay zombie, but I hope the show doesn't go all politically correct like that. And yes, I know zombie Sophia was wearing a rainbow shirt but I don't think she was gay. She was too young to be straight or gay.

IMDB lists him in many episodes which have yet to air. Other lesser characters seems to be listed up to a point and then drop off. I don't think the credits or IMDB can be trusted. Nor can the pictures of Yuen, dressed in character and seemingly on set in yet to air episodes. They can pull whatever shell game they want.

Glenn may be used to fill in back story segments or as a walker per speculation

I agree it could all be to throw everyone off. The producer Scott Gimple already said there would be more Glenn to wrap up the story in some fashion. So he will be in other episodes.

I agree it could all be to throw everyone off. The producer Scott Gimple already said there would be more Glenn to wrap up the story in some fashion. So he will be in other episodes.

I love how prepared that statement from Gimple was. Everyone chose to focus in on the "parts of him" portion of the statement and ignored the rest, but that statement mentioned every possible outcome for Glenn.