The Walking Dead Return

One of my favorite episodes of TWD to date. Carol in her "wolves camo" was the highlight of the show and brought back memories of Terminus. She is absolutely brilliant!

How did the Alexandrian's survive this long? Can't shoot straight, can't fight, completely helpless when the $&^# hits the fan and are lead by a Dianne Feinstein look alike who is completely inept at making decisions and leading her people when they are under attack. Darryl was spot on when he predicted to Rick that they need to continue to bring more survivors in to Alexandria.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of my favorite episodes of TWD to date. Carol in her "wolves camo" was the highlight of the show and brought back memories of Terminus. She is absolutely brilliant!

How did the Alexandrian's survive this long? Can't shoot straight, can't fight, completely helpless when the $&^# hits the fan and are lead by a Dianne Feinstein look alike who is completely inept at making decisions and leading her people when they are under attack. Darryl was spot on when he predicted to Rick that they need to continue to bring more survivors in to Alexandria.

Well, they have some vacancies now!! Fresh paint and new windows.

I agree. This was top 3-4 favorite of the whole series. I think Morgan might have screwed up letting any of them live. Notice the one picked up the pistol before he left? Carol was brilliant!

I agree. This was top 3-4 favorite of the whole series. I think Morgan might have screwed up letting any of them live. Notice the one picked up the pistol before he left? Carol was brilliant!

That pistol is going to get someone killed, and Morgan will have to live with that. It might be the motivation to drop the zen master routine.

I was worried a good guy was going to shoot Carol while she had her disguise on.

And teens are annoying even in an apocolypse.

That pistol is going to get someone killed, and Morgan will have to live with that. It might be the motivation to drop the zen master routine.

I was worried a good guy was going to shoot Carol while she had her disguise on.

And teens are annoying even in an apocolypse.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought for sure when Morgan went in to the house towards the end that he was going to get shot. I initially thought he went into the house with the armory and was going to get shot by the woman hiding behind the doors.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought for sure when Morgan went in to the house towards the end that he was going to get shot. I initially thought he went into the house with the armory and was going to get shot by the woman hiding behind the doors.

Armory was downstairs.

That chic is probably still standing there!!!!

Maybe Carol can take out the whole herd that is heading towards Alexandria. Wait, who am I kidding with that "maybe". Of course she can. I liked the little throwback to last episode where she had to kill the injured woman the same way Rick did, quiet them then stab them.

And something needs to happen with Morgan soon because this current version is ridiculous. If anyone gets killed by that gun, I hope it is him.

Maybe Carol can take out the whole herd that is heading towards Alexandria. Wait, who am I kidding with that "maybe". Of course she can. I liked the little throwback to last episode where she had to kill the injured woman the same way Rick did, quiet them then stab them.

And something needs to happen with Morgan soon because this current version is ridiculous. If anyone gets killed by that gun, I hope it is him.

I am hoping that Morgan had an epiphany after killing the wolf he originally confronted. The wolves are like a pack of rabid animals and hopefully he is starting to realize that there is no reasoning with these people.

Carol is the ultimate pragmatist. Does what needs to be done, doesn't let feelings get in the way (even though you get the distinct sense she feels bad about ****.)

I'm still not sure when and how that transformation happened thought. There's still a good chunk of season 4 that I haven't seen...but it seems to have happened before that, and have been a very sudden shift.

Carol is the ultimate pragmatist. Does what needs to be done, doesn't let feelings get in the way (even though you get the distinct sense she feels bad about ****.)

I'm still not sure when and how that transformation happened thought. There's still a good chunk of season 4 that I haven't seen...but it seems to have happened before that, and have been a very sudden shift.

I think it was in the prison while she was teaching the kids to protect themselves.....probably reminded her of her own kid.

We all should have seen that the truck horn was from a truck crashing the gate. They must have to explain some of the stuff with the wolves like "you shouldn't be here" and "I have no choice". I'm not sure I see the point of just hacking the crap out of people after they kill them either. And they never got a gun in all of their travels?

Enid seemed to know a little bit about what was up with them.

I think it was in the prison while she was teaching the kids to protect themselves.....probably reminded her of her own kid.

We all should have seen that the truck horn was from a truck crashing the gate. They must have to explain some of the stuff with the wolves like "you shouldn't be here" and "I have no choice". I'm not sure I see the point of just hacking the crap out of people after they kill them either. And they never got a gun in all of their travels?

Enid seemed to know a little bit about what was up with them.

Most of them seemed to be completely insane. We will have to see sooner or later why they were capturing a few people. It couldn't have just been for their walker traps like the one they had last year.

Wonder how long before they're back... Morgan simply telling them to "leave" isn't going to be the end of this story line by a long shot. Will they go hunt them after Ricks comments about "going after them before they come after you" last week? This could have been foreshadowing for the Wolves instead of the pack of zombies in the quarry.

I still think they were putting together some kind of walker army. Maybe they capture people as "food" to keep their walkers strong and active.

I am still trying to figure out why they had a truck filled with body parts outside of Wiltshire Estates? Then again, the one wolf was chopping away at that Alexandrian like a lumberjack, so maybe he needed a hobby....

Pretty sure he did, based upon the "I'm sorry" comment. Wouldn't have said that if he was just knocking him out.

Carol was awesome.

They went back and forth a bit on this on the Talking Dead. Agreed that the "I'm sorry" comment was an indication that he killed him. Hopefully so because letting the others get away is going to bite them in the @$$ down the road.

I thought this thread was about episodes and story line. Was I wrong? Is it about all things Walking Dead?

I'm interested in the characters on TWD. I think that makes the series. My opinions on some categories are below. Feel free to answer with yours.

Best overall current character: Rick, just because he is so central....with Morgan a real possibility moving forward

Best character who is already dead: Andrea....but I also liked Dale and Shane

Least interesting current character: Father Gabriel but that could change in the future

Least interesting dead character: Lori. Yawn

Most overrated current character: I like Daryl but it has to be him....Carol climbing this chart but I like her too

Most overrated dead character: Governor....he never made any sense to me....I couldn't wait until he was gone

Most underrated current character: Sasha. I think she is a great actress and they can do a lot with her character. I hope they do.

Most underrated dead character: That older prisoner dude that got shot out of nowhere

Character I hope doesn't die: Michonne

Character I wish didn't die: Merle

Character that has to die: Ron

Best bit part: Aaron

Character that will move from a bit part to a big part: Heath

man those wolves were brutal.

Where was that brutality when they met Morgan the first time or the guy in the red(ish) poncho?

Carol never ceases to amaze. Bravo writers.

I thought the mullet grew a pair. Apparently old habits are hard to break.

Excellent episode.

I'm kinda getting tired of Maggie

just think of her w/o clothes. that might help