The Walking Dead Return

Oh, I think his next run in with the wolves won't be as passive.

That or he makes some stupid move like Tyrese did with the Tigers hat guy. I'm holding onto hope that they have something big planned for him still, but this current version annoys me/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great episode! I'm glad they just moved on from Rick killing that guy. So who's blasting the horn? Is it the Wolves or that kid who's father Rick killed? Sorry I'm not great at remembering all the names.

Maybe Gabriel, Rick shot him down in front of everyone.

Great episode! I'm glad they just moved on from Rick killing that guy. So who's blasting the horn? Is it the Wolves or that kid who's father Rick killed? Sorry I'm not great at remembering all the names.

I'm pretty sure it's the Wolves. That whole scenario had their the feel of a trap about to be sprung. The explanation that they gave later in the episode about it being a camp that was overrun didn't change my mind that somebody had a plan for that.

Thought it was hilarious how they tried to show points in time using the bandages on Rick's face - the further back in time, the more bandages he had - he started out with about 20 bandages and then as time progressed he had less and less. The funny thing was that while some cuts completely healed (couldn't see anything), others still needed bandages, all from the same fight. Good idea, but I think they tried a little too hard to tell time using all the bandages.

I'm pretty sure it's the Wolves. That whole scenario had their the feel of a trap about to be sprung. The explanation that they gave later in the episode about it being a camp that was overrun didn't change my mind that somebody had a plan for that.

That and those guys picked up the pictures of Alexandria that Daryl and Aaron (is that his name?) dropped. Obviously it's them.

Creatively done episode. Nicely done. Another clue to how clueless the Alexandrian's are ... It took Morgan little time to figure Carol out.

Like most TWD episodes I was waiting for the inevitable Murphy's Law event to happen.

Both guesses from the Talking Dead.

My guess os the Wolves. The kid can't be that stupid, can he?

that crackpot is a likely candidate, but I think he's learned he's not willing to die just yet.

That and those guys picked up the pictures of Alexandria that Daryl and Aaron (is that his name?) dropped. Obviously it's them.

they are part of the Wolves "community"

I believe that Gabriel's distrust and hatred of the group ended in last seasons finale when he, Sasha and Maggie all made up. I think you will see him take over more of the religious and counseling duties of the Alexandria community.

It was a great episode last night. The special effects of the quarry scene were amazing and I liked the flash backs between black and white and current day color.

That quarry coral I believe was designed by the Wolves as a way to destroy Alexandria. The Alexandrians stated that they exiled some people and it would not surprise me if they ended up with or are running the Wolves group. That trap they set up with the tractor trailers was well thought out and executed, so it would seem that they could have devised a larger version in an attempt to overwhelm Alexandria.

Thought it was hilarious how they tried to show points in time using the bandages on Rick's face - the further back in time, the more bandages he had - he started out with about 20 bandages and then as time progressed he had less and less. The funny thing was that while some cuts completely healed (couldn't see anything), others still needed bandages, all from the same fight. Good idea, but I think they tried a little too hard to tell time using all the bandages.

Or, you could just go by B&W vs. color.

I believe that Gabriel's distrust and hatred of the group ended in last seasons finale when he, Sasha and Maggie all made up. I think you will see him take over more of the religious and counseling duties of the Alexandria community.

It was a great episode last night. The special effects of the quarry scene were amazing and I liked the flash backs between black and white and current day color.

That quarry coral I believe was designed by the Wolves as a way to destroy Alexandria. The Alexandrians stated that they exiled some people and it would not surprise me if they ended up with or are running the Wolves group. That trap they set up with the tractor trailers was well thought out and executed, so it would seem that they could have devised a larger version in an attempt to overwhelm Alexandria.

If the people they exiled are with the wolves and set up the quarry, then why show the guy find Aaron's bag?

Correct.

I think they've just been spying on Alexandria, saw the opportunity, and blew the horn at the right time.

Either that or someone in the town is blowing the horn because the wolves are coming and they have no other choice (all the guns and tough guys are on the road and Alexandria is easy pickings).

No way the wolves set up the quarry as a trap. It would have taken forever for that many walkers to find their way there, and there was no telling when the blockade was going to fail.

The wolves are obviously going to be the big enemy this season. They have to build up to that and I just don't think they're ready to bring that on so soon in the season.

You wonder if the next episode will flip flop between time.

By the time you hear the horn, the battle for Alexandria is already underway.

(Wolves show up after Rick and the gang leave.)

Not the greatest tactical move for the Wolves if the case, a siege in front, and two forces (one human, one walker) on the flanks.

Correct.

I think they've just been spying on Alexandria, saw the opportunity, and blew the horn at the right time.

I think the timing was pure luck. If they actually knew what was going on and wanted to ruin the plan, they would have blown the horn right when the walkers were turned by the steel wall and flares.

Either that or someone in the town is blowing the horn because the wolves are coming and they have no other choice (all the guns and tough guys are on the road and Alexandria is easy pickings).

No way the wolves set up the quarry as a trap. It would have taken forever for that many walkers to find their way there, and there was no telling when the blockade was going to fail.

The wolves are obviously going to be the big enemy this season. They have to build up to that and I just don't think they're ready to bring that on so soon in the season.

Possible for sure....but nobody said..."That's our Alexandria emergency horn". Wouldn't they know what it is?

It could be a number of things but my guess is that it has to involve the Wolves. I think the wolves will make it longer into this season than the hunters from Terminus made it into last season...but not much longer.

Edited by 4merper4mer

This is exactly what I've been thinking.

Poor Nick Poppagiorgio.

Yuma, AZ lost a great man.

If the people they exiled are with the wolves and set up the quarry, then why show the guy find Aaron's bag?

Somebody set that walker trap up, which reminded me of an ant lion sand trap. Several walkers fell in while they were watching, so I could see it filling up rather quickly over time. Maybe not the Wolves, but possibly another group that is operating in the area. Could the Wolves be affiliated with another group and are the hunter/gatherers?

As far as the signal theory using what sounded like tractor trailer truck horns, that is the equivalent of ringing a dinner bell and attracting a lot of unwanted attention from the living and the dead. I would think they would still have two way radios to communicate. I don't recall but didn't Aaron have a radio when he was following Rick's group initially?

Edited by Flutie Flakes