• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What spoiler?

a day late but mods should know better .... :lol: :lol:

yup Negan

just busting on you bud

rewatched the end - to me I saw that the blood was coming in through a hole in the corrugated steel wall and not dripping from above.

One thing that I thought was a real misfire for the totally decayed sewer zombies was that they had eyeballs

the better to see you with dearie!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

One thing that I thought was a real misfire for the totally decayed sewer zombies was that they had eyeballs

Eyeballs would be the first to go on any zombie, they are mostly water, and they would go relatively fast. The only zombies that should still have their eye's are newbies. But obviously this is a show about zombie's, so you kind of have to check out of reality before tuning in....

rewatched the end - to me I saw that the blood was coming in through a hole in the corrugated steel wall and not dripping from above.

So, the walls are beginning to crack. Could be the first half of the season cliff hanger. You have to think, as long as you had plenty of food, no place would be safer than a compound surrounded by walkers...

Edited by ricojes

I still think the prison was the safest refuge thus far

CBF

I disagree. These people survived in Alexandria the entire time without having to really worry about the world outside. The Prison was filled with walkers and the group didn't last long there.

I disagree. These people survived in Alexandria the entire time without having to really worry about the world outside. The Prison was filled with walkers and the group didn't last long there.

I meant in terms of protection from the outside

Imagine if the prison had the same walls around it like Alexandria?

CBF

I meant in terms of protection from the outside

Imagine if the prison had the same walls around it like Alexandria?

CBF

My whole point as far as safety is that as long as a herd of walkers are surrounding it, and the walls are strong (a big if), you have plenty of food (another big if), you're protected from both walkers and humans. Although you're never really protected from walkers, as someone inside could die....This world would really suck!

Edited by ricojes

My whole point as far as safety is that as long as a herd of walkers are surrounding it, and the walls are strong (a big if), you have plenty of food (another big if), you're protected from both walkers and humans. Although you're never really protected from walkers, as someone inside could die....This world would really suck!

And the prison did actually work well for the issue of people dying inside. Each person sleeping in their own cell took care of that issue.

I was just giving this some thought......two people who would be extremely valuable in the walking dead

- Anyone with medical experience.....i mean u dont even need to be a GOOD doctor anymore....just halfway know what you are doing

and

- Anyone with the ability to make bulletts

I would think a surgeon would be more important than a doctor.

I mean sure a doctor could diagnose something but what good is that if you have no access to medication

based on the TWD so far I would think a surgeon would be most important.

Unless of course you meant surgeon by saying doctor....

Ok question....

Say you wake up tomorrow morning and you are in a zombie apocalypse, what is the first thing you do?

Where do you go, what do you do?

For me, I try and get to the closest Police station and take as many weapons as I could carry along with ammo, then raid a grocery store for as much canned and preserved food I can carry. Anything with a long shelf life then drive someplace that is remote with very little population.

Of course try and find an island someplace but that may be difficult

CBF

Ok question....

Say you wake up tomorrow morning and you are in a zombie apocalypse, what is the first thing you do?

Where do you go, what do you do?

Get some fishing gear. Steal a houseboat. Try to convince an attractive female that it's her responsibility to come with me because we'll be needed to repopulate the Earth after braver and smarter people die trying to reverse the Global Zombie Change. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall