The Walking Dead Return

So my theory just got blown up. Just read a Q&A with Norman Reedus and he specifically said that voice at the end on the radio is not Glenn. Wouldn't say anything else but just that it was not Glenn. So the Glenn saga looks like it continues.

It was Nicholas.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But if it was truly just the 2 of them, why would they want to draw anyone near them. My guess, if it was the "douche couple", is that they were captured by Negan and their plea to spare their lives was to draw Daryl and Co. to them. The Forrest guy did say, they have to trade things to stay alive or at least be sheltered in that group.

I think the "douche couple" were part of the group and fled because they kept saying that they were not going to "kneel anymore" for the leader of this group (Negan?). They loaded up all their possessions and were trying to escape. I think that their group was in a firefight with another group (the ambush that Daryl and company stumbled upon) and they thought that Daryl was part of that group.

My theory. And it's just because I hope Glenn is still alive is that they will use the truck and an RPG and do the same thing the couple talked about with starting the fire the zombies just walked in to. They're going to blast the truck to draw the zombies away from the dumpster to save Glenn.

Or that's how they get the herd away from Alexandria...They definitely dropped that "they just walked into the fire" line for a future episode...

You would think that they'd be able to pull off a similar move without wasting one of the RPGs. They're a very valuable commodity at this point and there has to be an easier way of starting a massive fire. That and I could see some bumbling Alexandrian burn down their own town during the attempt.

random thoughts...

I would think the "help" message was from Glenn's radio, who's in possession of the radio is the big question. the call could have come from Alexandria as well though....that was probably the best part of the episode along with finding the missile launchers. But why was there a jeep on the roof?

I like how some zombies can just sleep and then wake up when someone is close. or the ones that sneak up on someone and start roaring uncontrollably after biting them from behind.

Whoever those people were (the saviors?), they are heavily armed and have vehicles, I wonder if they will track them back to the compound?

I think Daryl may still have his walkie talkie, they didn't ask for it and he had it pretty much the whole episode.

do the walls begin to give in the next episode, I think the Alexandria story line is all but over. time to move on...

2 episodes left until the break....

Missile launcher - It looked like an overpass to me.

I'm guessing that they are Negan's group (see spoilers) - People have to pay them for protection.

Daryl may have his own Walkie. My bad as it looked like they left him with nothing.

Glenn is alive so (see spoilers) Negan can off him later.

This weeks Sneak peek Rick is looking at the blood oozing from the walls

Missile launcher - It looked like an overpass to me.

I'm guessing that they are Negan's group (see spoilers) - People have to pay them for protection.

Daryl may have his own Walkie. My bad as it looked like they left him with nothing.

Glenn is alive so (see spoilers) Negan can off him later.

This weeks Sneak peek Rick is looking at the blood oozing from the walls

I believe they just took his weapon and he kept his bag...walkie could be in the bag...

PH4HyoXS43F17a_1_l.jpg

I'm amazed no one has complained about the spoilers that are everywhere in this thread. Usually that's exactly what happens when a thread goes off like this one has. Does that mean that Negan is known well even among non-readers?

I'm amazed no one has complained about the spoilers that are everywhere in this thread. Usually that's exactly what happens when a thread goes off like this one has. Does that mean that Negan is known well even among non-readers?

If I divulged spoilers I apologize. I have not read the Graphic Novels aka Comic Books

WRT to spoilers posted... I think that if you watch the Talking Dead most of what we have discussed is aired on that show. Maybe w/o the cast member suspected to be cast as Negan.

In that case just blame CBF :smiley face:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If I divulged spoilers I apologize,

WRT to spoilers posted... I think that if you watch the Talking Dead most of what we have discussed is aired on that show. Maybe w/o the cast member suspected to be cast as Negan.

In that case just blame CBF :smiley face:

Oh you :censored: !

lol

CBF

Maggie un-gaying Aaron can hardly be considered a spoiler so I hope you're not talking about that.

I read a lot of the articles posted online and they always reference future characters from the comic and I don't read the comic. They don't really give away any plot, just the group encounters new people and they are named. They will continue to meet new people, it really doesn't spoil anything for me. But maybe more Spoiler tags could be used in this thread for characters that have not been introduced yet.

I read a lot of the articles posted online and they always reference future characters from the comic and I don't read the comic. They don't really give away any plot, just the group encounters new people and they are named. They will continue to meet new people, it really doesn't spoil anything for me. But maybe more Spoiler tags could be used in this thread for characters that have not been introduced yet.

You'd end up with posts looking like this

Rick

kills a W

when he and

Maggy

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

No need. It was a good reminder

And a good omen for our game Monday night.....

I do not read the comic books and the first time I heard of Negan was on here. Not a big deal for me. I like the insight everyone provides on this blog. Most of it is conjecture and speculation anyways and from what the comic readers say, the television show doesn't always follow the story in the comics.